TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 28, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through December 28, 2013 users admin

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
Thanks all for the answers! I have a new computer and am too lazy to resign up for twitter! lol
Wish al of these guys luck. Hopefully next years crop of guests learn a lesson and not offend the entire country with their racists barbs and arrows.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Elissa and Helen reunited:
http://instagram.com/p/h4DtZaPdZc/#

Lillian

07-29-2009

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
So Elissa's Survivor spoiler turned out to be true (some will recall that several times she said that Kat went early and Hayden made it close to the end but did not win, which is exactly what happened).

Anyone know if there was any fallout from this? Elissa should have known better, and my bet is it was Kat (who looked like an idiot this time around on Survivor) who blabbed.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
What I remember Elissa saying is that Hayden came in fourth, which was not what happened. I don't see any fallout coming from it; the final three were spoiled before the season ever started and it didn't seem to bother CBS.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, December 19, 2013 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... what Merrysea said. Besides, what fallout would Elissa suffer? She wasn't on Survivor leaking secrets. Whatever she heard, she heard from someone on Survivor. She didn't have a contract with CBS/Mark Burnett not to reveal what happened on Survivor.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, December 21, 2013 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Elissa said "IF" Hayden got to the final four he would win, there was no spoiler, no knowledge ... she was just saying "IF"

She thought he was likable and would win IF he got to final 4

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
So....I was wrapping presents yesterday, and had the TV on in the background on some movie. I really wasn't paying attention, until they started talking about standing behind some kid in line while he was buying his mother some shoes...all of a sudden I realized they were referring to The Christmas Shoes...they even showed pictures of the dang shoes!

Evidently it was some kind of sequel or something...but in honor of this, take a moment and reflect...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpkI7GW2V34

You are welcome!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, I was watching that movie in the background too.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hahahahahhahaa

I just watched it. Called the Christmas Blessing. The sequel to the Christmas Shoes!!

Too funny!!!

And YES I thought of you Keldogg!!

hahahahahahah

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, good job!

How many do you think you will catch this season?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
ROSIE!

Well, let's hope Andy is NOT back. I could live with an All-Stars, but NO Andy asking for Christmas Shoes to be played.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
OH KELDOGG!!! LOL!!!

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I watched that one as well!

There is another one where Patrick Neal Harris gets the boy who died on the operating theatre gift back to his mother. Cant recall the name of that one or if the shoes play a part in that one.

Amchess

08-26-2002

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amchess a private message Print Post    
I think Neil Patrick Harris, now grown up and a
dr, was the little boy who originally bought the shoes. A handyman (I think) found the shoes and his son kept them. Neil befriended the son and there is your basis for a story! I won't spoil the ending.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That is the one Amchess!! I have watched to many sappy Christmas movies in the last week, I would be afraid to count, and too embarrassed to report the number!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Mamapors between Hallmark Channel, Lifetime Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel I am almost burned out on Christmas movies.

I am watching a Star Trek one on SyFy right now, just to take a break, LOL.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
and ION channel has had some great ones! and the Family channel

hahahahahah

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, so true I forgot about ION, but I caught a few on Family.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
If you want to get away from the sappy holiday movies, may I suggest the Dr Who marathon on BBC America leading up to the 50th Anniversary special, then the annual Christmas episode (not a spoiler since it's been well publicized): The regeneration into the new Doctor.

And there is sort of a link to Big Brother within the Doctor Who universe. The was an episode a few years back (part of the Bad Wolf arc) when the Doctor was beamed into a very future version of Big Brother (when a HG was voted out he/she was vaporized).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Friday, December 27, 2013 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Fun poll to vote in with a few different categories:

http://www.iliketovote.com/jsp/WAppServerPage.jsp?TransID=RVOTES00&VoteID=11654

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, December 27, 2013 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
No Emmett and Jillian from BBCanada for cutest couple!!!! That is just wrong. They are the cutest BB couple EVER!

Ann

09-27-2005

Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
Are Emmett and Jillian still together?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, December 28, 2013 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes they are. Living together, and just as cute as ever. I follow them both on twitter and they are sooooo much fun. They spend time with Andrew too!