TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 09, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through November 09, 2013 users admin

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
I'm listening to some media thing w Amanda and McCrae. They are delusional. McCrae thinks the game is unfair (Elissa), and that Howard needed the money more than Elissa, and Amanda... Has anyone explained to Amanda that the MVP behaved differently after the first ones where Elissa was voted in to Choose an Additional Nominee. Then Julie announced the new MVP would be America's choice for Nominee. Those are two different mvps and Amanda still doesn't seem to understand that.

These two are just delusional. They are going through the house guests one by one... at about 1:22 the Elissa stuff is going on. Vile.

Please excuse my rant.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Jabelljba...thanks for that update! Still being vile...there were so many times watching the feeds this year that I had to turn them off because of the vileness.

I have seen the tweets and listened to a few interviews since the show ended. I think Am/Mc need to stop living in la la land and get on with their lives. Andy is out to become the most annoying winner ever. The rest are trying to rehabilitate their images. I hope GM gets helps for her eating disorder and Spencer sees how his comments were gross and totally inappropriate.

In the early BB years, the show would end and we wouldn't see or hear much from them. But with Twitter, they can extend their 15 minutes.

If this group was more likeable (Jeff, Jordan, Dr. Will, Janelle, Kaysar, etc. etc.) we might want to hear from them.

Please excuse my rant too!!

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Big Brother At Bold And Beautiful Bikini Bar Part 1

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16dtt6

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Codebear!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
That was fun. Thanks for posting. Have to say out of all of them, Howard definitely has some acting skills!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Gosh that Malcolm is good looking - he doesn't need to say anything!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Brendon did well as the bartender. Funny conversation between Elissa and Rachel about needing to call in The Exterminators.

Oddly for awhile I thought Nick was there.. one of the I guess regular actors had a strange look in his eyes that made me think of Nick.

Jeff had the non speaking role, and not sure Malcolm said anything. I had taped for several days but turned out I didn't need to know the plot and that's a good thing, since there isn't much plot.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
thank you for posting codebear

howard was good

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, October 24, 2013 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that was fun. I always like seeing Jeff. He does not need to speak. haha

Howard was fun. They all were fun! I think there is more tomorrow.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
I forgot to look for jeff. clicks again

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
where is jeff? I can't find him

Codebear

07-02-2011

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Jeff is @2:48-2:50

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that Howard was very good! That was fun to see.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
thanks codebear. caught a glimpse of him at 2:48 - wearing a black sweater and watching the karoke

not enough jeff

Codebear

07-02-2011

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Rosie, I believe Jeff has lines in today's show. He said in a tweet that he didn't screw up his lines.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Never enough Jeff! hahaha

Codebear

07-02-2011

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
It appears Jeff didn't screw up his lines because he didn't have any or were cut out.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
I have combined (Part 1) into this video.

Big Brother At Bold And Beautiful Bikini Bar
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16filo

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
That's kind of like when I told my daughter (who sat on the bench an entire volleyball match on Tuesday) that she didn't make a single mistake in the entire game.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, October 25, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Malcolm had lines today, Rachel actually sang, but if Elissa was on today it was just a blip.

Howard also did well, in his role.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, October 31, 2013 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Elissa Slater & Rachel Reilly - Bold And Beautiful Forrester Boutique
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16nml3

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, November 03, 2013 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I guess Helen's father has passed away.

Rest In Peace to the greatest father. I hope to always make you proud. pic.twitter.com/LBIvfQSHrK

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Thursday, November 07, 2013 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
oh so sorry for Helen! He couldn't have been very old. Very very sad.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, November 07, 2013 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Oliviamimi, he fought in the Korean War (for South Korea) which ended in 1953; so assuming he was 18 when the war ended, he would have been 78 this year. He was probably a couple years older than that.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, November 09, 2013 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Arrin was on TMZ Live yesterday. She confirmed her parents hired a PR team but they don't tell her what to say. She said she's traveling and is a student. She hopes to be a travel writer but her dream job would be a host for a travel show ( Samantha Brown). They asked her about Julianne Houghs Halloween black face costume and she just said it was something she has learned so much and no would never do it. She was naive and sorry. She had pictures from the Marine Ball she had attended

Her interview was on Skype