TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion About the Upcoming...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: General Discussion About the Upcoming 2014 Season users admin

BigBrotherCanada
Big Brother Canada (on Slice)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 23, 2014Stray_cat25 02-23-14  12:48 pm
Archive through March 01, 2014Mamapors25 03-01-14  12:58 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Hober

06-26-2004

Saturday, March 01, 2014 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hober a private message Print Post    
How do I get the BB Canada Viewer? Is this free to use?

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I watched BB Canada last year...but I think the only way I was able to view it was when it was uploaded to the slice website the next day or whatever. Is that my only option??

Or do you guys know how fast the episodes get loaded onto the website?

Kaysarluvsme

08-06-2005

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, please talk me through how to get HOLA. I'm lost

Kaysarluvsme

08-06-2005

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
It has to work for iPads or iPhones also. Thanks for your help!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I know that I watched BBCAN last year but I don't remember in the slightest if I ever posted on the board here.

Was it more active than this year? I've been surprised by how few people are posting in the show threads and LF thread. So I'm curious if it's just this season that's turning people away or if it was the same last year.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am watching the show, and reading here constantly, and posting intermittently. Last year I watched online as well as the show, and was posting way more often. Just no energy these days as I'm dealing with a bunch of health issues. But I am tremendously grateful to those who continue to post here regularly.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There just aren't as many Canadians here and it doesn't seem to attract the interest of many Americans. Maybe they feel it's too much work to get access to the show and feeds. It's kind of a tradition that a bunch of people show up for BB U.S.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
lol, oh yeah Jimmer! I know how active the BBUS threads get. I guess that's why I was surprised because I've kinda been like "where is everyone?!" because I thought if you like BBUS than you would want to watch BBCAN. Especially since I think everyone approved of the way BBCAN season 1 production went. (Like more strict with the HGs, creating many tasks and other things most people WISH BBUS would be)

But yeah I can def see how some might get turned away by the fact that you pretty much have to use HOLA (or the like) in order to watch.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I'm Canadian and I come here to read the posts from time to time. It's difficult for me to post anything this time of year because it's our busy season at work.

I appreciate all of you who keep us updated.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
This board never has much attention on the non-US BB shows. Its the same for UK and Australia.

Though I think that it was somewhat busier here for last year's BBCAN.

There is definitely US interest in BBCAN, BBUK and BBAU, but the main presence seems to be on other site's forums.

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
I find BBCAN so much more enjoyable than the US version...more for the houseguests to do, more interesting competitions(US seems to recycle most of theirs). Too bad this isn't more accessible to the US market...they'd love it ! I'm really enjoying Arlie....he's nuts but so much fun to watch !

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that BBCAN is a lot of fun. I wish more people would give it a try. I'm sure they'd enjoy it.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
People sure are missing out!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Someone on Jokers said "A bit off topic but i so wish this year's Survivor cast was a Big Brother cast. Such a great one. Whoever casts Survivor should do BB once."

And honestly....what would be REALLY AWESOME is if each show went about it's normal auditioning process, and let them believe they were going on each respective show and then, BAM. Everyone trying to be on BB was suddenly helicoptered to Survivor and everyone for Survivor was thrown in the house and they were all like JUST KIDDING you are playing Big Brother!!

It won't happen but would be AMAZING. How fun would it be to surprise people like that and make them rethink everrrrything.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
After seeing Trevor Boris on the Side Show he is most definitely Marsha's voice. He is a funny guy.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Yeah! He sounds a lot like Gary, eh?!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea thats Marsha, we discussed it on last seasons forums. I think he's a task/challlenge producer.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I remember that. :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Eh I don't remember so I thought I was contributing some new and tantalizing tidbit lol. Always a step behind. I like his stand up that I've seen in the past.

I think Arissa is doing a great job hosting this season and I do enjoy Peter and Gary in the Sideshow. It's always amusing.

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
Hi friends, I had surgery Jan. 24th, three weeks later I was brought to hospital by ambulance, I just got home two days ago. Doing much better, but lost as far as BB Canada. Could someone send me YouTube link to episodes. I appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Hi Mamajenn, I think you will just have to do a search and see what links pop up. I didn't see one that contained a bunch of episodes like I have for other shows. Sorry.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
AFAIK theyve been getting removed from Youtube.

I use the HOLA plugin with Chrome and I can watch everything on the official site from the US.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't exactly understand Adel's 'Veto Pass.' Would someone explain it please?

Thank you so much.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto Cricket. I don't either.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
He gets, I believe, one chance to replace somebody who is chosen for veto with himself.

Just one of the 3 chosen, NOT a noninee or hoh.

Though I dont now how this veto will work with no HoH in the house. Will it be 5 people or will they have the 2 nominees and 4 houseguests chosen to compete?

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I just watched the side show for the first time and I actually REALLY liked it!

I decided to watch because I had heard that they yell Ika about Kenny being gay and I wanted to know if she was surprised. But I ended up liking everything else. It's great, will be watching from now on.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Nevermind it wasn't on the side show it was on this radio interview

http://www.kiss925.com/2014/03/28/roz-mocha-interview-big-brother-canadas-ika-on-kiss-92-5/

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
But the Sideshow is a great addition, I find it very funny for the most part. Gary needs to work in TV somehow just being Gary.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I luv Gary, but he needs to mature a bit.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: