TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 08, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through October 08, 2013 users admin

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
I actually wish I was still there. If I ever wanted to move back I wouldn't be able to afford it. LOL

Archiecat

08-16-2006

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Archiecat a private message Print Post    
This must be "This year's Dream Girl" for Ian. I can remember when his dream girl was Kristen!!

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
ITA Cinnaberry

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
She is Archiecat! I remember he said so when he was on Rob Has A Podcast. It was sweet and he is such a cutie!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Great interview with them. Unfortunately she is moving to LA, wants to get a job at one of Boogie's restaurants and see if she can break into show biz.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Well, there's a life dream for you. Move to Los Angeles, get a job at Boogie's restaurant while breaking into showbiz. Of course, it would probably be worth it just to get to hang around Mike Boogie, the greatest reality television player since the invention of reality television.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Snort! I think that is Ashley's gig.

She did mention taking classes.. or actually she said "learaing the craft".

Kep421

08-10-2001

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 3:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
Well aint that the bee's knees...

Like someone said on the twitter feed... Ian and Jessie is a showmance I can get behind.

They are ADORABLE together.

I think even if a romance doesn't develop, they will be good friends for life.

...and if one does develop, all the better.

Way to go guys!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Ditto :-)

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
They really do make a cute couple!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They do, but, as Ian pointed out.. he's in school and she has plans elsewhere (California). Bummer.

But hopefully they WILL stay friends!

His smile said it all..hers too.

Candice will be in or is in but has some event in New Orleans now or after that interview she and Elissa did, and planned to see Jessie.. hope Ian comes along.

And in December, Elissa and Candice are going shopping together in NYC.

Howard is in Canada doing some charity work.

Elissa says she is doing Reality Rally??

It sounded like the one Pamy works with.. if so I think I have to go to it.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Helen is finally on Twitter.

HelenKimFitzpatrick
@HelenKimFitz76

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
With all that Andy is spewing to those of us with a slightly different idea of Joking..

GM is much more down to earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fiIChXkJqY

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
GM is one of the ones that "got it". She knows the things she said were not right and I believed her apology You Tube.

She's just being the GM we loved minus the vile and disgusting things she said in the house. Everyone deserves a second chance if they OWN what they did and as far as I'm concerned she owned what she did.

I wish her nothing but the best. Who's to say she hasn't apologized privately in her own way also.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yep, Reality Rally is a favorite amongst many reality stars. Brenchel have been with us since day 1 so I would expect Elissa to come. Actually the first year Rachel passed her and elissa business cards about their animal business. Rachel was going to interview Bill but I think their business never got really up and running like they wanted:-)

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I ended up wishing Kaitlin had stayed in the house longer based on her post show interviews.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Saturday, October 05, 2013 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Looks like Nick and GM will be having a meet and greet tomorrow:

nickuhas
6 hours ago
NYC meet n greet!!! Sun Oct 6th, 3-5pm w/@ginamariez & @nickuhas "On Your Toes" 19 Lincoln Ave SI, NY

http://instagram.com/p/fGK52_Ai_p/#

Maris

03-27-2002

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
That is about half a hour from where I live.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Maris, our roving reporter! hahah

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 06, 2013 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If you click that meet n greet link and then dlick on Nick's name you can see a ton more pictures he has posted.

Maris

03-27-2002

Monday, October 07, 2013 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
lol, I wouldnt spend the money on gas. Wouldnt be able to keep my mouth shut.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, October 07, 2013 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I listened to Murtz interview Helen today. Elissa joined for a while. It was very nice. Helen gets everything, what she did wrong, etc. She apologized to Elissa for not listening to her more, and for not supporting her more. Helen understands everything that went on, and from what I took from the interview, will not be talking to many of them. She did have a conversation with Andy, but he will not be invited for dinner anytime soon. We got to see her boys, who are adorable. I really liked this Helen.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, October 07, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Can you post the link Mamapors?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, October 07, 2013 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
http://www.themurtzshow.com

I do not see the interview with Helen available yet. But I bet soon.

ETA: It is available now!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 08, 2013 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah, I want to watch that when I have time.

From the short time she visited during Howard and Candice's Murtz interview, she was definitely getting it.