TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 02, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2013: General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 02, 2013 users admin

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Can someone tell me which episode has Tim hugging a crying Ben?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What happened to the intruders?? That was a short excitement in the house, it seems without Justynn the house just went dead boring.

What do you mean, Spunky? I watched Friday's show and they were still there. I've read here and other places that Justynn is supposedly only there for a week (total waste) but haven't read or seen anything about him already being gone nor have I read or seen anything about Nathan being gone.

What show did you watch where they were gone?

Thanks.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I always go to this shortcut that Willwillbee posted on the first post on the Spoiler thread and then go the the last page which is the most recent. But it seems that the intruders disappeared after going to the Presidential Suite 2 days ago.
On the last page of that website you can see crying Ben and Tim hugging him, it was just prior to going to bed last night.

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?49543-BB2013-Live-Feed-Updates-%28DISCUSSION-NOT-ALLOWED%29/page26

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Spunky, the intruders were packed up & sent to the Presidential Suite Friday night at 8:30pm, I guess for the weekend - hard to intrude from there. Rumors are flying that maybe one of them wanted out or pissed someone off or did something & are being quarantined. One is suppose to leave on Monday the voting poll apparently was only for 24 hours.

I've posted more info in the spoiler thread. I figure that's probably the best place for me to post/discuss things from the ch9 website & "live feed" clips & updates.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Last season Michael was the 1st HM to enter the house. He always had the attitude that it was his house and he ruled it. He hated intruders, etc. This season Mikayla was the first HM to enter the house. She has a possessive nature about the kitchen and Mr Clooney. I find it interesting that the order that HM enter the house really dictates how they act.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
This must be Tahan's nightmare, she was so hoping to get at least two women out tonight instead she sees two more women enter the house.

However, I don't think I was dreaming, but I saw a youtube clip this morning showing Tully and a girl who very much resembled her, the girl was lying on that bed while talking and Tully was standing and so happy talking to her, like if these two were buddies buddies, was that Boog?? It was the very first youtube clip I saw this morning and then went on to that spoiler thread with the live feeds but did not see Tully anymore. What the heck was that??? I went back to search that clip but it was gone... I know I wasn't dreaming because I was telling myself... "Oh no, what is Tully doing back in the house and who's that new girl?? That's definitely this year's BB because that's the bedroom with those cute bed covers, it was one of the beds at the opposite side of Jade and Ed's bed.
So why did that clip disappear so fast?? Or where did that come from??
I don't want to see Tully back, with those two female intruders I do sympathize with Tahan, what a nightmare!
And why delay this eviction, it drives me crazy, I so wanted to see the eviction and get some breathing space in the house, I feel suffocated just looking at it at the moment.
I don't like intruders at all.
Justynn gone was soon forgotten with these two new girls in the house. Madeline seems older than 24, but I'd rather see Boog gone... just please get rid of someone in the house, too many people now, too many women.... eek!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yes, I was dreaming after all!!! Thank goodness it was not a new youtube clip... the girl had a blond wig (it was Jasmin) and was wearing a British flag t-shirt, so it was an old clip after all titled "Jade in your face", that title drew me to take a look... drat!!! Good news, NO Tully after all.

The polls have Boog stay and Madeline gone... well, Tim and Tahan may have to drop matchmaking efforts to get Ed attracted to the lawyer... LOL

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
OK I am loving BB AU. It's great. I think the difference is that they are more entertained but they also seem like they are actually fans and excited to be there. American guests don't seem so enthusiastic!

Love the TWERK off are you kidding that was awesome.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Wish the spoilers could be left in the spoiler thread.....

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
What a lovely dress Sonia had on this last show. I'm not sure what to make of these intruders, I don't think they're adding any new flavor to the game, I noticed how Boog was so serious in the DR with all the other girls looking the arrival of the lawyer as if she was comparing herself to the lawyer and thinking who's going to go, but looks like Boog is going to stay.

So Tahan was the only one for Justynn and it was strange to see her lying about her vote.

Anyway, I think they're dragging this eviction night for too long and they're losing the momento for the show popularity, as if watchers are getting less interested with no more live shows as before.

I don't know what Big Brotha is thinking in making them fight over who is more genuine or not... what was the point of that? They all have their views and no list is going to make them think differently about one another.

And why do they think that having more women on the show is going to make it more fun to watch?
Ain't this sugary enough?? Apparently they're trying to get Tahan into another fight with the girls... and I'm pretty sure it's going to happen soon. I would go nuts!!

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
As Kitt pointed out a couple of weeks ago, a Monday eviction with only 20 min of airtime on Friday & no show on Sat & Sun was confusing & really unfair, voters got very little chance to see a HM before evicting one. So although it's strange this week, it should help the show flow much better. With Mondays show all about evictions & Tuesdays all about noms. We don't get what happened over the weekend til nearly Wednesday & it gets confusing.

BBAU has always had intruders & with the extension of the finale til Nov, they needed more bodies to evict. I wish they had a vote to choose & let the public bring back one evicted HM. I wish they had a second house where intruders & evicted HM were kept to keep all these folks away from outside influences.

They didn't really have many single girls this year, only Jasmine & Jade (& Jade was fake married at first) & then one of the sis. Jasmine's gone, Jade is obsessED & the sis may leave soon. So a couple of single girls may be a great idea. Tim seems to think so!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Mykaila is not getting a very good edit.

Jade looked a bit insecure when the second intruder came in.

The house dynamics are changing a bit too much.

Bummer about no eviction tonight.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Spunky, thanks for the response re the spoilers. I'll have to check that site out.

The male intruder that stayed is so quiet and has so little airtime, you forget he is even there. To me, he is tres boring. Justynn was an actor and his acting was pretty bad...way over the top.

What in the world was up with Mikkala yesterday. Wow! Her true nastiness is coming out. She was horrible. The posts about her elsewhere seem like people have had it with her, so I wouldn't be surprised to see her go.

What she did re Tahan and the vote was just wrong. Great example for her students....not.

I'm confused re the Ben/Tim/Jade/Tehan situation. I think Drew is playing them all. He is the one who back and told Tim about his convo with Ed and yet Jade and Drew are now blaming Tehan for blabbing. They all talk behind each other's backs, but Drew needs to be watched.

I saw an evil side to him when he was so happy Jade was put on the spot by Tim asking her to go the the suite. Drew knew she didn't want to go and was thrilled how uncomfortable she was. He is still furious at her for rejecting him.

I so hope Tehan and Maddie can be friends and that even Boog (sp?) beomes friends with them, because I'm so over the other group of girls.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I am only on Episode 14. I just want to say I LOVE Tim when he nominated Tully. Turns around and yells did you get that Tully. LOL. He is hysterical. This isnt consider a spoiler is it? I mean it was LONG time ago in terms of the show :-) lol

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Cricket,
which incident with Mikkayla are you referring to? Was that the one she was arguing with Justynn or a more recent one?

Even with 2 new girls Mikkayla's only target is Tahan, she may not like the lawyer but she will target Tahan first. I don't mind Tahan explaining to Madaleine about Mikk since Mikk did the same with Nathan, telling him all about Tahan. So both girls try to warn the newcomers.

The reason for the intruders was to give a chance to the original HM to target the intruders and stay in the game longer, but this won't happen when they still want to get rid of their original targets. So, it's up to Australia to see who's better or not for the win. All they can do is nominate each other.

In the Daily Show of today it seemed Big Brotha is playing match maker, with the lawyer and Ed and Jade, oh my goodness, enough already. I'd say just let it play out as the HM wants, Big Brotha is really interfering a lot with their game.
Almost non-existent were the sisters, so why didn't they just get rid of them on Monday, they didn't help the tv show at all, maybe Big Brotha wanted the screams and cheers from the sisters during the introductions of the newcomers. Eek!

Between Nathan and Justynn, what a lame pick with Nathan, as if they're afraid of having the house a bit like the US one.... we're used to it but not the Australians.

Of course all this is playing in favour of Ed and Jade since now the Australians want these two and the lawyer to mingle together and see what happens. I would get rid of Boog since I see Mad is more intriguing and doesn't mind Tahan.

Willwillbee, about Drew and the lawyer, I can't see that they knew each other... although Drew seemed quite at ease in the Garden with her and Tahan. Mmmm....

Tim should keep the narrative in the DR, that's the best way to the Australian's heart. Ben was also non existent in the show today and I wonder if Big Brotha is starting to play down Ben's popularity.

I'd say, get rid of the sisters, then Nathan, then Mikkayla, then Boog, then Mad, then Ed, then Jade, then Drew, then the last three Ben, Tahan and Tim. That would be my preference... but it will never happen so.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I'm hoping Ed is evicted on Wednesday as I'm rooting for Tim to win this season's BBAU.

However, I think it will be Mikkayla that will be sent home next.

For those of us that complain how the DR messes with the game on the US version (and I'm guilty of this too), what about AU and UK sending in "Intruders" that haven't been in isolation and can view the DR 'confessions' before they enter. Talk is that Tully's returning too and she's been in the 'real world' for over a week. That's even worst. However, they get a bit of a pass since the HMs aren't the ones who decide who goes home as it's a public vote.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I am only on Episode 14. I just want to say I LOVE Tim when he nominated Tully. Turns around and yells did you get that Tully. LOL. He is hysterical. This isnt consider a spoiler is it? I mean it was LONG time ago in terms of the show :-) lol

Missy, yes...that was hysterical...be sure not to miss one of the tasks when Matt/Caleb have to move a ping pong ball with blowing....sooo funny.

This is truly a great show and BB AU always gives them interesting tasks. The one where they had the line up according to which one was most honest, etc. was interesting, I thought. Mikkalaya spouting off about things that could easily be applied to her.

Spunky stated:
Cricket,
which incident with Mikkayla are you referring to? Was that the one she was arguing with Justynn or a more recent one?

Spunky, I talking about the way she handled the vote to evict Justynn. I don't remember exactly the way Tehan worded how she voted, but Mikkala went off, twisted Tehan's wording up a bit and said she was going to make SURE Nathan knew Tehan did NOT vote for him to stay. It was just so mean-spirited and childish the way she went about it. Even the twins were trying to tell her to drop it, but she wouldn't.

Nathan didn't even care...he knew everyone wouldn't vote the same way.

I think BB has been hiding some of Mikkayla's aggressiveness and bossiness, but now they are letting us see more of it. Maybe they are tired of it too. Mik seems to have latched on to Boog (shades of Tully, lol) but I hope Boog and Maddie befriend Tehan.

Nothing is really spoilers here if the show has already aired and since AU is 17 hours ahead of us CT, it's aired by the time we get up in the morning.

For those of you catching up, enjoy!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
oh wow! Thanks Cricket, I had missed that part, I saw how Tahan was put on the spot by Big Brotha (which wasn't fair since it was supposed to be voting in the DR and then why make them reveal in front of everyone, so Tahan had to lie in front of everyone, and I thought everyone just dropped the whole issue of the vote) so, I'm surprised that Mikk still found a way to burn Tahan in front of everyone.

It's going to be between the sisters and Mikkayla to go, but I'd rather see Mikkayla go and then maybe Jade and the sisters would relent a bit on targeting Tahan and target instead one of the newcomers. If they're smart and want to stay in the game longer they should all go after the newcomers. (I mean these people have an incredible unfair advantage and they should be evicted next).

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I found Tim amusing in how excited he got about new females in the house. I was shocked when he called Boog "it" though when talking to Drew - I guess he could have been talking about the nose ring though??

"She has a nose ring like you, that doesn't mean it's yours"

Tim seemed to hope that Jade would become available & fall into his arms maybe?? I thought he had given up on that but guess not.

Tim reminds me of a big overgrown puppy like Mr.Clooney jumping all over people.

The betting odds have gone nuts. I was shocked. I posted them in the spoiler thread. I'd be very interested in knowing what they base their odd on.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It doesnt really matter that the intruders have seen the DRs, since nobody in the house can talk about nominations and the intruders cannot talk to anyone about what they have seen, the info doesn't really go anywhere or affect anything other than the intruder's nominations.

Traditionally the intruders tend to get voted out fairly quickly, and only once has an intruder come close to winning. Zack came in second back in 07 or 08. Last year Sam stuck around a while only because he was in a showmance with one of the most popular houseguests, but he still didnt come close to winning it..

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I found Tim amusing in how excited he got about new females in the house. I was shocked when he called Boog "it" though when talking to Drew - I guess he could have been talking about the nose ring though??

"She has a nose ring like you, that doesn't mean it's yours"

Lol, Willwillbee....that's funny.

I laughed so hard when Tim was ruminating that if Ed went for Maddie, perhaps Jade would then be his. This guy!

Spunky, I'm thinking people might keep Jade in this week just to see how the Ed/Jade/Maddie situation may play out. I feel kind of sorry for Ed because he feels like Tim just wants to trap him with anything he may say about Maddie.

He 'seemed' to make it clear Maddie wasn't his dream girl...was that for Tim's benefit? Who knows? It's sad he can't really be himself because he's got Jade obsessed with him and he's got Tim just wanting to trip him up.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
oh boy, not only does Jade stay but she has the superpower! Mikk is going to be upset that the sisters chose Jade and not her.

I see how Aussie "Big Brotha" plays favoritism with gusto! They had eliminated the superpower and now it's back. Oh well, I guess they can change their own rules at will.

Bringing back Tully for "Answer your questions", my goodness, didn't we hear it all already?? Seems almost as if the producers there think they goofed up getting rid of Tully and getting her back talking to Sonia would please the crowds. I found that totally useless, I liked Tully but once you're out you're out. I didn't learn anything new with her interview on this Eviction show. They cut short K&L interview because of that one with Tully.

All the crying by Mikk was mostly an act, for heaven's sake! She just lost her sounding board, oh well, that's what she'll be missing, who's going to listen to her ranting about Tahan, of course Jade will be dragged down to her level and now with the superpower what do you think it's going to happen. Jade will try to first save Ed from nominations and then Mikk with the least points. If she manages to get Ed and Mikk off the block, then I hope one of the intruders leave next.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Hey guys. Today's episode 62 Eviction/Tully is Back. About 10 minutes in Tahon and Ben are in the DR giving save me speeches for the other hms. They are imitating the nominated housemates. They are really funny if you want a few good laughs to start your day. BBUS is like taking a beating. BBAUS is refreshing!

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Jabelljba - I *loved* Ben & Tahan's imitations of the nommed HM. I was surprised Ben would be so good at it!

I *loved* the "Moonbeam" & "Windswept" (or whatever their names were) massages, that was a hoot. No honey, no honey, absolutely no honey. Oooops, way too late lol.

The sis were good at keeping the house positive & we do appreciate it but it's time to go. Even going out the door they had to console Mik & Ben.

It was scary yesterday the odds dropped on Mik from 5.00 on 9/27 to closing at 1.20. I guess that was due to the bad edit this week. The sis closed at 3.50 - some folks made some good money.

The vote breakdown percentages at the beginning of the show -

voting lines closed after 30 min

The final vote breakdown -

12.3 Sis
14.4 Mik
14.4 Ed
17.1 Drew
17.6 Jade
24.2 Tim

Jade was second top saved vote getter & Mik was almost voted out, they should have give Mik the super power - sigh.

I think Tim & Drew are sharing a double bed now & gave Boog & Maddie single beds. I guess they took over Nathan's bed (was Drew & Tully's)

Drew's sis - orange lips is not a good look

Kitt & I had been trying to work out how many votes there might be for an eviction (we had no clue if it was millions or thousands) to see how much it would take to effect the votes. Kitt found that one finale claimed to have 400,000 votes & surmised that a normal eviction would have probably 200,000.

I am watching BBAU1 2001 eviction 1 & they posted the number of votes as 272,780 votes (give or take a few votes, I wrote it down & then when I went to copy & paste, I lost it.)

I would think that there might be more votes than normal when BB was in it's heydey.

So it looks like Kitt was pretty on the money with her numbers.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
oh boy, not only does Jade stay but she has the superpower! Mikk is going to be upset that the sisters chose Jade and not her.

Boy is she, Spunky. The way she was sobbing when the twins left, I thought they'd let Tully back in the house, lol. Here she was thinking SHE was their bestie, so not only did half her crew go home, but she got overlooked for the super power. She needs to know how it feels to see your friends go home and be on your own, much like Tehan has been for awhile, since she was friends with the guys who left.

Today's show was one of the best ever! Loved Tehan and Ben speaking for the HG's. Ben has a deep voice and quite a range.

Then, I just about died laughing @ the massages. Oh geez...laughed so hard I had to redo my makeup for my hair appointment. I laughed so hard, I cried. Thank God it's on you tube so I can go back without having to start over, because I had to go back about 10 times to hear everything, I was laughing so hard.

Oooh....the tide is turning against Tim and more pro Ed by some of the HG's. Interesting. Tim seems a little worried and I'm thinking that's why he tried to clear the air with Ed, lest others start thinking like Ed does about him. Seems like Nathan thinks Ed is a good guy.

Is Ben's wishy washiness annoying anyone else, or is it just me?

I thought Tim/Tehan were friends. Mikkala is very happy that Tim won't be discussing things with her anymore. Tim is usually the one who blabs info he gets from Tehan, so what is he saying she did to him? Is it still about the convo that Drew and Tim had and Drew told others all about it, but Tehan got the blame? I think it's funny that Tim thinks he has Drew in his pocket, but Drew seems to be playing Tim at times.

Sonia said either Boog or Madeline will be evicted via the audience on Monday night. Why is that? Why don't they let them get nominated in a normal manner and be voted on with whomever else is nominated?

I really like both gals and want them to stay.

I'm glad Ed made it through. I want to see how he and Tim work with each other. Ed is so on to Tim and Tim doesn't like that.

Tim said he was loyal to some people. Who would that be?

Willwillbee stated:
Drew's sis - orange lips is not a good look.

You're right....a rose color would have been much better. That color didn't go at all with her skin tone.

I thought maybe they brought Tully back because they knew Drew was going, but that wasn't the case.