TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 28, 2013 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I magically got sound right after that.. so missed 30 min, Such fun, though.

Mom is blonde.. wasn't there too long, and came back at the end.

When she said one person, not female, had approached her wanting to talk (online) she said she just wasn't ready. That was Andy.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Gusmonter, the spreecast with Rachel and Elissa is archived already. So, you can go watch it to see Mom now.

http://www.spreecast.com/events/the-murtz-show-w-elissa-rachel-reilly?referring_sid=1415cea24f04da849f8

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
TY Longbeach

ETA Wow. Mom really does look very young!

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Andy is busy wiping his bum with $100.00 bills.

Andy will never change. He is who we saw and heard.

To give him 'some' credit, he played the game every single minute, but he stepped over the line with nasty personal attacks after people were gone from the house.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Thursday, September 26, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
The link that Simplyde posted above, about Andy, speaks exactly how I saw him. Thanks for the link.

Serendipity

08-27-2013

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 2:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serendipity a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the link, very revealing!

Kep421

08-10-2001

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 3:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
That lady's take on Andy was spot on.
"There is nothing worse than a coward who gets all big in the britches."

Nana731

07-06-2005

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for the murtz link, that was great!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I loved how it was set up--screens for the 3 people talking and on the side all the comments viewers were making as they watched!

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
Rachel was reading them and commenting back too. The comments went really fast. I told her to wave and she did. It was really a lot of fun. I didn't used to care for Rachel because when she doesn't get her way she pouts and stomps around and acts bratty, but in the interview she was very sweet, and nice and fun. that is the Rachel that I like.

And when she played BB she was a ninja, and she got mad but I never heard her swear or act like Andy and GM and Aaryn and Amanda did. I think the part I liked the most when she played is when she told the floaters to get their life jackets. LOL

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
I could of listened/watched them all night long. Was sad when it ended. They mentioned doing one with Elissa/Candice. Hope it comes true!!

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
Me too Simplyde I really enjoyed the whole interview.

I guess Murtz asked Amanda to do an interview and she said no. LOL Don't know why, but some of her fans were saying that she only wanted to do interviews with people who will kiss her butt.

Amanda is in Minnesota with McCrae and Judd is joining them tonight or tomorrow. They are having a party but I have no idea what kind. Seems like they are getting along and really liking each other.

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
I started out listening to Andy's Interview and couldn't stomach it. Was very boring so X'd out as I did for Amanda and Mcrae's. Guess you have to somewhat like the people to continue to listen and I didn't like them.

I see Aaryn is going to Coasta Rica with Russell Hantz. That's a Just Ewwww for me but to each his own. Catch that 15 minutes before it goes poof!

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
McCrae's parents are having the party for them. Amanda and McCrae are also going to TN for Judd's party.

I don't blame Amanda for not wanting to do Murtz' show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't remember Murtz being a nasty interviewer?? But not sure I've heard many of his. I know I listened to his with Dan Gheesling and his sister was on with Murtz last year often.

Maybe Aaryn is joking? About Costa Rica?

Now if Judd lived locally I'd go to his party.

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Friday, September 27, 2013 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
I don't think I would do an interview with Murtz either if I were Amanda, especially if she heard Elissa and Rachel's. She would get the feeling that he doesn't care for her and then she would be on edge and it would not portray her in a good light.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
There are only five of the HG's, who if I was their mom, would I be proud of their stint on BB15. To be honest, I would be embarrassed and ashamed of the others' actions if they were my children/grandchildren. I'd probably need therapy.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I remember Murtz from his Canadian tv show where he discussed reality tv and talked to people involved in it.He always came across as a real fan of the genre, and asked the kind of questions that we would! Hope to see more of his interviews.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Murtz with be doing another Spreecast in an hour with Ian Terry and Jessie:

http://www.spreecast.com/events/the-murtz-show-w-jessie-ian

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Ian and Jessie had a meet up last night. Glad Ian got to meet his dream girl:

https://twitter.com/JessieClaire88/status/383779584979656705/photo/1

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Ian and Jessie had brunch together today too at the Irishhouse.

http://instagram.com/p/e0MQo_GpUJ/#

https://twitter.com/JessieClaire88/status/384032376189247488/photo/1

https://vine.co/v/h6XEhMX3QwK

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
Love that with Ian and Jessie...Looks like they are having FUN!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes that is nice to see.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Ha! I knew Jessie could do better than Judd! But to be fair I think everyone did too!

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Saturday, September 28, 2013 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
Jesse looks happy and so does Ian. Hope she is able to do all that she wants to do. I really wish her a lot of luck. It is so expensive to live in L.A.