TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 25, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 25, 2013 users admin

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
If that TAR petition fails for McCranda, they certainly qualify as participants on this reality show:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/lovers-to-have-sex-in-front-of-live-audience-on-new-mariella-frostrup-show-8834644.html

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 2:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
Oh please Lardbrick, lets start a petition right now. ROFL!!!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Good grief! In view of McCrae's hygiene, they'd need a lot of Febreeze in the sex box. Can't stop laughing, Lardbrick.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
One of the biggest laughs I got from the live feed report was when I read that Amanda climbed into bed with Mac, complained that his breath smelled like farts and that he should have a shower. When she pulled back the blankets to get into bed, a fly flew out. That image still makes me laugh.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was the down from the comforter. Any time anybody moved the comforter, tiny pieces of the down went airborne. It wasn't bugs.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Amanda is going to visit McCrae in Minnesota? Doesn't he live with his parents? What a catch.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
McCrae lives with a bunch of guys not his parents.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja--but a fly is funnier than a fleck of down....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Katniss would chase a fly.. or some down.. anything that moves.

I can just see Amanda with a bunch of guys.

She was already repacking to go to McCrae's the other day. Since I stopped following her I'm not sure when she will be going but it was soon.

She also mentioned Judd visiting "in October" but not sure where or when that was to occur.

Robin Kass (the casting director for BB) posted a picture of her with The Reilly sisters yesterday, they had lunch.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Amanda is on her way to McRae's now.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So I read where she was supposed to fly out yesterday and not today. Didn't McCrae notice yesterday that Amanda wasn't in MN - or is he still in bed?

Caprica

02-10-2007

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caprica a private message Print Post    
I think this cast will stick together. They want to be included in the BB world as much as any other past BB player. This season had a lot of bad moments and even more bad press ,so sticking together and forgiving each other will show they are good enough to join the other BIG Brother players in their Big Brother club.

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
I see Spencer, Helen, and maybe a few others not getting that involved. I think Jessie would like to but gets treated or ignored by the others for unknown reasons. Spencer has a great job so he needs to hang on to it. Great benefits and wonderful retirement. So hope his job is safe. Seems like some of the past BB people have found jobs within the BB network and maybe quit their regular jobs. Or moved on to something better. I think Helen is good at what she does if she could just lower her voice a little. She would be a good motivational speaker, and live in a van down by the river. ROFL!!! Some may not get that last line, it's from SNL.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
... and live in a van down by the river.

I got I Cillysue2. Good one!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Jessie is treated that way, I think, because of her day of going off on everyone and trashing them, revealing stuff etc. They did not like that and I think she is paying the penalty.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
no one should be "treated that way" imo.

random people tweeting about private issues just isn't my thing.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
They should all remember, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." lol

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Meggie, that day of going off on everyone was long after the trashing of her had started.. that started before feeds went on when she really wanted a showmance and the other girls had grabbed the guys. Then they didn't like her daring to want Amanda out, wanting Candice to stay.

The day she went off on everyone was when she was on the block and both nominees were told they wer safe and then she knew that was a lie. so she went off.

They also didn't like that several of the guys admired her physique.. especially Spencer.

Not sure why she should pay a penalty for going off when GM also went off more than once, Amanda went off even when not on the block, Aaryn went off.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Dovez I was only saying why I believe she is ignored or treated differently, not that I believe she should be treated that way.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tweeting your every move really isn't a great idea.

I know Dr Phil and Robyn make a point of tweeting where they WENT after they are home. They don't advertise when they are away.

Steve Wozniak, on the other hand really often tweets where they are even just around town.. He doesn't tweet excessively but just perhaps TMI . He's kind of cute about it though.

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
It's their loss to not get to know Jessie. I find her much cuter than Aaryn and a lot sweeter. They are both from Texas and I would suffice it to say that Jessie would be welcome anywhere in Texas before Aaryn.

Jessie reminds me of a down home girl...Aaryn...not so much with her snotty attitude. If anyone in that house and out had a "I'm better than you attitude" that would be Aaryn.

Dovez

08-27-2005

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
oh, i know meggie. i was just flash posting on the fly and didn't make my comments clear.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I actually stayed away 2 whole days...I had to peek in....weaning off is hard.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
Last night I watched Rob interview Danielle Reyes (Season 3 & All-Stars). Podcast was
9/13/13 (with Final 3 left). She gave her opinion of HG's and also answered a lot of
other BB questions. At 31:00 in the interview she said that it's rumored one of the jurors on Season 6 erred and voted for the wrong person (as happened in BB Canada) Maggie won that season with a 4-3 vote.

All Rob's Podcasts (audio) are available free on itunes.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/rob-has-podcast-survivor-reality/id328076847