TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 23, 2013 users admin

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
I think what she said should happen to Jessie turned a lot of people against her. And then it just kept circling the drain.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Amanda Zuckerman ‏@RealtorAmandaZ 5m
@mccraechum do you believe that @EvelDick isn't my father anymore? Lol did you see his cover photo? George Richard Maniscotti

mccrae olson ‏@mccraechum 2m
@RealtorAmandaZ @EvelDick nah...still believe you 2 are related....you are both ....like father like daughter?

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Exactly what I have been thinking as she tweets her comments about the shows- she needs to see the live feeds.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Great to see you again, Ryn! I used to listen all the time (haven't the time now, unfortunately), but it was great to see you posting. :-)

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
I really don't know why she is tweeting about the shows, everyone but those people saw them. She is not even relevant.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But she is actually watching the shows and reacting.. first time for her to see the completed work. Dan did something more detailed last year and even charged for the pleasure of reading them, as I recall.

For her it IS still going.

But she does need to realize that for most of us, it is pretty much over already.

But I do hope they realize that with CBS the feed archives might not be available after the ending date of the subsriptions.

I do remember McCrae wanting very much to go over the feeds for things he missed.

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
I understand that. But, odd to me to post so many redundancies.
Like watching a DVR of the news.
Missed? You mean slept through.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
Ryn, thank you for doing the interview. I enjoyed it. :-)

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
In the 2.5 hour conversation with Amanda, one of the things I found interesting was the alleged pass Howard made at her. If it was true I don't know why that scared her as much as she said it did. She could have easily reminded him she was involved and not interested.

It's been noted that we've not heard anything from Helen, and I recall her mentioning that her dad had been ill. Perhaps family matters have her attention now as no one has even mentioned her on twitter that I've seen.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think for a lot of people it is still going.

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
I'm sure Amanda's dad said he had the feeds. She will never have a clue if she doesn't. But I truly think most of them don't care. It will always be someone else. Never them.

I don't have Twitter nor will I get it. I've seen enough...just reading here...glad Rachel is sending pictures of her and Nick!

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
Nah, Jimmer I was kind of killing time while cooking and doing laundry.
And yes, it was an all day thing

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, for sure, but more for the HG who choose to go back and look.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
ryn, thanks for the interview. loved it;fun and interesting. lots of info about production, jury house, etc. that i never knew. liked that you let her talk all she wanted. :>)

eta: ...and i'm not an amanda fan, (but...)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh! I am SO happy I found this article. To me it explains almost perfectly why Andy and Amanda behaved as they did and why it so completely baffled the rest of us as to why anybody in their right minds would be so self-deluded.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wait-but-why/generation-y-unhappy_b_3930620.html

Hope the link works. This is a really good read.

Boberg

10-04-2002

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Juju great article, thanks for sharing that. I teach college students and that article helps to explain some of the unrealistic expectations some of the students have about what it takes to be successful.

I agree....really good read.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
That is a WONDERFUL article! Thanks Juju! As the Mom of GYPSY ( per the article) I thank you!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was an interesting article.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Really good article.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
GM's apology:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tI2JpAr-fg0

Where was the after party held in Vegas that James held? Who all went?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
GM seemed sincere so I truly hope she can turn this around.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
GM has a sincere quality that I find likable. She also seems quite vulnerable. I hope she can get it together and make a good life for herself.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link juju! I have always felt I was SOOOO lucky to be born when I was (1955). With my personality , any later and I probably would have been one of those unhappy miserable Gypsy types. God forbid, I would have been just
like Amanda. As it was, I identified with many of her character flaws. I was fortunate enough to seek and find help and thus learned a better way to live. If I had been born later, I wouldn't have cared to have any self reflection -as I would have already been alright. Oh, but wait, how old is Elissa? Oh, yeah. Despite the apparent odds against her, she turned out just great!
I have lots more to add but I can barely keep my eyes open and my head clear. My sleep really got thrown for a loop this past month!

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
I hope so too. At least she's still not trash talking ad nauseam like some of the other HGs.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 23, 2013 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Love the article and, most refreshing communication from ANY HG yet, though I've been enjoying Elissa's fun as well.. but this is a GM I can like.. Props for being at home with family, not partying or "explaining" or snarking.