TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 22, 2013 users admin

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
I listened to it and all I have to say is Amanda thinks she is something else. According to her everyyyyyyyyyyone in the house was jealous of her and her relationship with Macrae. Howard wanted her so bad that is why he wanted her gone so Mac couldn't have her. < honestly> GM was jealous of her relationship with Mac because Amanda had her man and GM didn't. Jessie was jealous of her because she wanted Mac. It goes on and on and on. According to Amanda everyone in the house is jealous of her. What is wrong with this woman? Am I missing something. She is pleasant looking but not that pretty, am I wrong?

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
My mother had a phrase that I loved, she used to say "class will tell" when discussing unacceptable behavior. This is so true in both Amanda and Elissa's cases.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think she is pretty, but I do not see it because all I do see is, well hear, is her mouth running. Which to me makes her not so pretty anymore. Give it a rest Amanda.

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
That is the problem, she cannot give it a rest. She runs everything into the ground and then continues to try and give it life.
She doesn't seem to be able to let go that the game is over and she lost, she didn't win a thing except free pizza delivery.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Amanda could take a few lessons from Elissa. Yesterday, Elissa was out with her family, picking apples and strawberries. Amanda was watching all the shows, talking trash on radio shows, trying to extend her 15 minutes. Striking difference, but I am not surprised. WE KNEW the difference. Just confirmation outside the BB house.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Amanda's perspective is much like she is delusional.

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
I think what was telling was in the interview with Elissa and Nick, Nick confirmed what Elissa was saying.
Granted, he was not in the game for that long, but for what he did see he agreed.

Justmom2

03-15-2008

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justmom2 a private message Print Post    
The more Amanda talks the less likely it will be that ANYONE would ever buy a house from her....
I sure hope McCrae gets those big tips he asked for during his BY interview....(what a catch)

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
And just an aside, but all the pics I have seen of Macrae recently, he seems to want to be identified by his tonsils.

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
I loved when one of the interviewers asked about Mcrae moving to Florida and Amanda said he already had jobs lined up and they guy said...was Dominos one of them.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The moderators are so pleased with themselves. Although there is one that wants the others to shut up so Amanda could talk. Maybe its because they are doing a podcast but they sure like to hear themselves talk,

And, obviously fee watchers, they act as if they were in the house themselves. They were not. You don't know everything.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
The more Amanda talks the less likely it will be that ANYONE would ever buy a house from her....

Can you just imagine what she's like as a realtor?

Of course you will buy this house.
It would be stupid of you not to buy this house.
You must buy this house.
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? I NEED THE COMMISSION.
Just sign here because you are buying this house NOW!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Has there been any evidence yet of Aaryn and Kaitlin interacting?

I know after finale night Kaitlin had said on Twitter she still really hadn't talked to Aaryn
Kaitlin said she has no interest in being friends with Aaryn.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know why Andy didnt go to Vegas?

Was he afraid of,the "haters"?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
ROFLMBO! Mamabatsy, you last post is my pick for funniest post of the season! LUV IT!

Annieb51

06-30-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annieb51 a private message Print Post    
http://www.thebacklot.com/interview-gay-big-brother-15-winner-andy-herren/09/2013/

Interview with The Backlot.

He just keeps digging that hole.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
there is no "Vegas Bash" this year.

I'm probably in the minority in that I admire Amanda sticking to her guns and being true to herself, owning her performance instead of being all apologetic and contrite (which would be very fake of her). she knows her own ego and has accepted it. most may not like it, and no one is asking these people to have dinner with her. she is who she is and we saw a real person on the feeds/on tv.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
O god! WTH !

AH: I think Aaryn is a total idiot sometimes. Once she got pegged as a racist, she would almost say racist things just to joke about it, and that did not do her any good whatsoever. I thought, “Millions of people are watching you. They’re going to still think you’re a racist if you say these things.”

Yeah Andy.... Those same millions of people heard you make fun of Asians - and it wasn't just saying "the sword" pfffft

And get over yourself with Elissa! She won FF fair and,square. And not from the army. Geeeesh

This guy needs to sthu!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
There IS a Vegas wrap party hosted by JR

They are all partying their now.

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
I don't see how she is owning her performance. She is still bashing, not talking about how she may have been wrong but saying how other people were hated. She made very vile comments, and has only said sorry that she offended, not sorry that was very wrong and inhumane of me.
No owning there, just projecting that the fault was in the eye of the beholder that it was the beholder who took offense that somehow they were too sensitive, not that her words were offensive.
Though she didn't make too many beholders cry as she cried whenever she didn't win or get her own way and have people agree with her.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Agreed Wahmmy!

Also while she was saying she was sorry if she hurt feelings- she still bashed Elissa along with the hosts of interview

Also not to mention her bashing Jessie and her mom! Who is she to gossip about someone's family like that -

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
Many former houseguests have said that you are a different person in the house than you are outside of the house.
I think that this season's group has shown that not to be true, these folks are the same inside or out.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
For awhile I thought Aaryn was my secret weapon and that I could go far with her, and then she and I could win the competitions at the end and beat Amanda and McCrae. I became wary about that though, so I started to keep Spencer and GinaMarie really close because I started to feel like I wanted to take them instead. They’d be much easier to win over.

Yeah, Andy, as I recall you were on the block with Aaryn, so how could you make the decision to not work with her? That decision was made for you!

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
I always find it more interesting to see how the houseguests act after they are out of the house, it is very telling. Dan and Will are constantly shilling their products as they shilled themselves in the house. Amanda and Andy are proving that they are still denying any wrong doing and that it was always someone else.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
We now have so much social media, we really know what they are like outside the house. I am guessing it has always been the case Waymmy, same inside as outside the house, we just had no way of knowing!

Now you can not hide who you are!