TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 22, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 22, 2013 users admin

Steviegirl

07-07-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Steviegirl a private message Print Post    
Amanda's dad is always tweeting about Colette and bbgossip, so they surely don't come from a neutral position, they are McCranda Mafia (blah) all the way.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
At approx the 46 min mark, Amanda goes into to detail about the off color comments Howard made to her about wanting to F her when the show is over.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Ok now they are on to bashing Howard. Amanda saying that Howard hit on her the first couple of days (before feeds) and that Howard was very jealous of her sleeping with McCrae and Howard was not happy that she chose Mc over Howard.

Now talking about the incident in the kitchen and Amanda swears what she says Howard said to her was 100% true. Said it made her really uncomfortable and it really freaked her out. Talked to the DR about it because she felt unsafe. Collette saying that she talked with Amanda's dad after it happened and Amanda's dad told her that production called him and told him it was true. Now Collette saying that Bb always went to fish when she talked about it so production was protecting Howard. Amanda says she was scared because she felt that Howard knew she had talked to production and she was afraid of Howard. Amanda thinks it was Howard's way of him trying to get her to like him. Says the night before Howard was rubbing her feet in the HOH room. She told him to stop it because Candace was on her way up. Again, says Howard was jealous of her and MC. Wanted Amanda gone at the beginning because if he couldn't have her, he didn't want Mc to have her.

Amanda said there would be no point of her lieing about it.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Now talking about Andy popping into all the rooms whenever anyone was talking. Amanda laughing about it. Said it may him look annoying but it worked for her because Andy would always report back to her.

Now talking about Helen always wanting to have an activity going, always so positive. Telling her about the trend of twitter says Helen.
Amanda saying it was fine until she heard Helen wanted her out and then she could finally tell Helen to .

Asking if Amanda thought she (Am) was running the house. Amanda said no Helen didn't run the house. Colette said it drove her crazy because BB was editing it like Helen was and they knew it was all AManda. Male interviewor now talking about it drove him nuts when Helen would run in the house during indoor lockdowns. Amanda said she usually slept through it.

Now telling Amanda that Helen would preach to certain groups about how the good people were going to win, meaning Amanda was not one of the good ones. Amanda says she (Am) was considered a good person with Helen until Helen wanted her out.

Interviewor now saying it drove them crazy how Helen always talked to camera. Now bashing Helen.

Gosh was there any HG these people liked besides Amanda??????

Now complaining about how Helen talked about America a lot and how it pissed them off (BBGossip is saying this). Now asking about Amanda if she knows why Helen is not on twitter.

Amanda says if you don't like Helen don't complain then that she isn't on twitter.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Amanda now saying Jesse was trying to flip the house on her because Jesse wanted MC. Colette saying that Jesse went after anyone who had a guy.

Collette now telling Amanda how much she loved the Boobie character.

Collette now saying BB showing it like Amanda was the big bad bully harrasing poor angelic Elissa. Not happy that BB did show that Elissa had actually bullied Amanda first.
Asking Amanda if the DR told Amanda to stop bullying Elissa. Amanda said the executive producer came in on Sunday and asked her if got her point across to Elissa and if she did, she needed to stop. Elissa had told the DR she felt threatened by Amanda. BBGossip is groaning about Elissa doing that. Amanda said she didn't have to stop but did to make it easier for the producers.

Now asking why Amanda went behind the trashcans to cry instead of going to the bathroom. Said it was because there was cameras in the bathroom.
Amanda lets be real it wasn't a trashcan, it was a recycle bin. I wasn't trying to bring attention to the viewers that they needed to recycle.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am 1.5 hours into Amanda's podcast interview and by far this is the most interesting post-season interview so far, whether you like her or not.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Amanda now saying GM was hateful towards her because of her relationship with MC. Says GM was jealous of this because GM didn't have Nick. Amanda complaining that GM never gave her a chance from the beginning and doesn't understand it. Says GM should have given her a chance.

Asks Amanda if she had planned getting GM mad that night. Amanda says yes, she did instigate it to get GM mad but didn't expect it to blow up as much as it did.

Collete says she likes Mc but during that convo in the HN room after the fight but was horrified that MC didn't stand up for her. (they play clip of convo) Amanda says she was pissed and it makes her angry listening to that all over again. Collette tells Amanda if Mc had done that with her, that Mc would no longer be her BF. Collette says it was a disapointing image of MC.
Amanda defends Mc saying it is not perfect and he didn't want to make a target on himself. They both learned from it.

Ok I can't listen anymore. You can go to BBgossip if you want to hear it. I think it is like a 2 1/2 hour interview

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Just after the 1:50 mark, Amanda starts talking about the jury house fights.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow! Because of Elissa, they wouldn't let the jury house have any more booze! LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't stop laughing right now. At approx the 2:05 point in Amanda's interview, she is talking about how 5 times there was a psychologist called in for GinaMarie to talk about Nick, but GM kept saying they called in a "psychic" for her....LMAO

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
I don't even want to hear Amanda's voice, Naja and Cruzlvr, but thanks for your reports on the podcast. So Jessie and Candace were jealous of her, and Gina Marie was jealous of
her and McCrae. Hmmm.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Really, of all the post-interviews so far, Amanda's was the best so far, and most interesting. I couldn't leave it except to pause to have a bathroom break. Be sure to listen, Amanda fan or not.

http://m.podshow.com/download_media/..../.mp3

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 12:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is interesting, but of course it would help if you trust Amanda on things that happened before feeds came up (I don't, for the most part) and/or you want to hear one-sided bashing.

But it is interesting.

These people, whoever they are, seem to think they speak for all viewers.

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
<999>

Now what I was going to say, the Anderson Cooper thing and Elissa, that is old, before she got married. I saw it on her website.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 1:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm over an hour and 22 minutes and not sure I can stick it out.. It does help me to understand Amanda and it was interesting that when they tried to bash Helen, she didn't take the bait and when they seemed to take offense that Helen hadn't been tweeting, she pointed out that Helen had kids and husband she hadn't seen (of course then got in a bash on Elissa) Amanda told them if they didn't like her, they shouldn't complain that she wasn't on Twitter.

Now they are back to bashing Elissa.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Amanda says the live feeders would have wanted to know that Elissa felt threatened when Amanda was in the Bubbe character..

Heck, I felt threatened and I was at home!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 3:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I did make it to the end and I can see that it was helpful to Amanda to be able to talk at length with three very positive, to her, bloggers, and at the same time have them be people who watched and 're-watched the shows and feeds. But it is 2.5 hours.

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
I listened to the whole thing while doing other stuff and all I can say is; what a load of BULLCRAP!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
She also said in interview - she is NOT.a racist and she mAkes fun of everyone , it's who she is- shes a cross over between a Howard stern and chelsie handler....it was all in fun and it wasn't malicious.

A whole log of Elissa trashing!!!! Pffft

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
IMO it was a total bashfest. Amanda even bashing Jesse's mom who, according to Amanda got totally wasted at the after party and was grabbing Jeremy's crotch etc.

If you like Amanda and the way she talked and played the game, you will enjoy it, if not, it might be hard to listen to. It was quite obvious that the three doing the interview were so far up Amanda's butt they could tell you her stomach contents.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Here's my take on things. Amanda says that everyone hated Elissa from the very beginning. Interesting that of the HG's that left before jury house and got back to "normal" life, most of them seemed to be rooting for or supportive of Elissa.

Amanda seems to be as much as a revisionist as Andy. They both have been trashing Elissa since they left the house, whereas Elissa has kept her negative observations of the house in general terms. That says a lot.

Amanda seems to think of herself as a "shock jock" type of personality, and I think is still looking to break into "fame" using that technique.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Wow, just listened to the podcast of Amanda. If she doesn't believe that she is a racist, I wonder what her definition is!!
And she is totally intimidated by Elissa. Out of all the other HGs, she hated her the most. And I am NOT an Elissa fan.
And so true, the hosts were so far up her butt, they agreed with everything that she said. No one challenged any of her bad behaviors at all.
She made a lot of blanket statements like "no one in the house thought I was a racist". She is one huge narcissist.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
May Howard Stern needs a gofer.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Howard would turn Amanda into a blubbering mass of tears in 2 minutes.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 22, 2013 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That works! :-)