TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 21, 2013 users admin

Paisley

07-17-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Paisley a private message Print Post    
Elissa and Anderson Cooper. Eat your heart out Andy!
http://youtu.be/fpdqMLbcA0c

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, Elissa had on a beautiful dress with Anderson Cooper.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don't get it! When was Elissa on cooper? We're those other 3 lady's on couch bb people too?

Is there the whole thing anywhere!

Dawn

07-24-2009

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
rachel looks SO different and a little weird from when she was on BB and i can't quite figure out why...... less makeup maybe?

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
That Anderson clip is from last year, some Bridezilla episode for his talk show. She was apparently a bit demanding of her bridesmaids. But love her anyway! Lol.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok thanks!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
OK now,on BB Netwrok, finally Andy is admitting that his hatred for Elissa started when she caught on to him! That was my theory and now he admits it. What I wonder is what he thinks it takes to deserve AFP- he will have to understand that we watched them 24/7 and we admired her and that is all it takes to be favorite. We saw him cruelly trashing her and others for hours on end, using a word starting with C that I have only uttered once in my life, etc. etc. etc. ad nauseam. Is that what he thinks should get AFP? IN any case this is the first interview that both asked some harder things of him and that also showed a crack in the veneer and a glimmer of realization ... I hope

BBN: Early in the game you seemed to have a fun, playful relationship with Elissa. Then as the season went on and she was evicted, you seemed to really go after her. What was going on there?
Andy Herren: Here’s the thing. I turned in to kind of a spoiled brat in the game. No one was ever coming after me. Elissa started to get suspicious of me and I could not shake her. She would listen at the door when I was having conversations. Basically after I voted Helen out I never had Elissa’s trust anymore. So Elissa started to really irritate me because I could not manipulate her like I could manipulate other people. As a result I just started to hate her. She wasn’t giving me what I wanted.
There were also a lot of things about Elissa that bothered me. She acted like she was better than other people. She threw in a lot of little digs at people and then would claim she never fought with anyone. Stuff like that that bothered me. I feel like all of my frustration came to a boiling point and I released it after she was evicted. I mean I regret a lot of the things I said. What you saw was me joking with Elissa for most of the season because that is how I truly feel about Elissa. I hope that she can forgive me because I know that I said some pretty terrible stuff.

<snipped for length - pls click the link to read - 99>

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-15-andy-herren-interview/

Paisley

07-17-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Paisley a private message Print Post    
Better link with Elissa and Anderson. Wow, Elissa looks so different!
http://youtu.be/raH3WFqttgQ

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
Paisley, that was a year or more ago.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
As of today Andy's fan thread has 14 posts in it. It wasn't created until August 28th. He never was popular with this board, but he does deserve props for making it to the end and getting the votes. I feel slightly better about Andy after reading that interview.

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
Dawn it probably is her makeup. I was thinking that too and I think she looks a lot better now than when she was on BB. She's a very pretty girl.

Paisley

07-17-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Paisley a private message Print Post    
Bridezilla with Anderson....Elissa's bridesmaid removes braces early to look better in wedding photos.
http://youtu.be/r-NrsaGM6TA

Paisley

07-17-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Paisley a private message Print Post    
oh, sorry. Just thought it was a fun out of the house video that I hadn't seen.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
An article on Celebrity Dirty Laundry, which is pretty harsh, about Amanda. But, it's to the point, for sure.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/big-brother-15-amanda-zuckerman-racist-aaryn-gries-ginamarie-zimmerman-spencer-clawson-fired-allison-grodner-0921/

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
So probably Amanda and Mac doing Amazing race. Oh how lovely. She better get into shape or she will be huffing and puffing like Spencer. And btw. The nicknames for Mac on jokers are hilarious. Can't and won't post them here! lol

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
That blogger is seriously strange. It's the same person that said it was predetermined that Amanda was going to win BB15. Also, the one that wrote that Amanda was leaving the show. Some of the stuff they wrote on there now, is also not true.

Click on his name and see what kind of trash he writes. lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry, but what part of this is comming from a good place- where is his apology for this way of thinking- he is still a very bitter unhappy little man! If he was such a great fan of BB- than is about being apart of BB and playing the game -'it's not about "who needs the money most" pfffft
Him and his back handed apologies is what makes him a selfish spoiled brat!!!! Period he should have said he was happy she won it!!! Wow

Andy Herren: We all knew it was coming. Just knowing everyone in that house and how badly they needed that money and what good games everyone played, I was frustrated because I didn’t think Elissa played the best game and I thought Elissa had an unfair advantage with all these predetermined followers that I just didn’t want her to win. It wasn’t anything personal. I didn’t think she deserved it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Somebody posted this on Andys twitter-

Andy did you read this in the Bible while in the house?
"And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul."

I was cracking up at all the comments on Andy's FB page- LOL

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Andy just isn't going to get it. It's not about who needs the money, it's about who America enjoyed watching play the game. It's not about the Brenchel Army, because I was never a member, never voted for MVP either, but I voted for Elissa for America's Player. Elissa had both advantages and disadvantages going into the game. Yes, she won MVP 3 times, but that didn't keep her safe. It also put a huge target on her back.

So nothing personal to you, Andy, but America liked her more than you. Sorry.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Andy should have gotten a clue when Julie read the top three vote-getters, and his name was not on the list, while Howard, who was evicted in Week 5, and Judd, who was evicted twice, were both in the top three. We don't vote for the person who wins the game, unless we also happen to like them as a person!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Omg if McCrabda make it onto TAR, I will not watch. I never miss that show, but I wii if those two make it onto the show.

Hypermom

08-12-2001

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hypermom a private message Print Post    
You mean McCranda?

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am enjoying Amanda's interview. She was rejected from the Bachelor a year ago, so she applied for BB and she went through a whole long 4 month process to get on BB. It was a total lie that she knows Alison Grodner. The first time she ever even met Alison was in the final stage of the BB interview process. She did meet Boogie about 10 years ago for an interview to work at his restaurant. And he didn't hire her. That's it.

http://m.podshow.com/download_media/27530/episodes/..../2013.mp3

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow! Listening to the above podcast, and it's apparent the one who actually knew all the staff and even their wives personally was Elissa.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
I am listening to the Amanda podcase with bbgossip also and so far for the first 1/2 hour it has been an Elissa bashfest both by Colette and the other interviewors and Amanda. They have come right out and said they didn't like Elissa and actually are bragging that they put up their board to vote for Elissa for MVP the week it changed to america being MVP so that Elissa would be nominated.

And so much for Amanda's tweet that her and Elissa have squashed whatever are ok. It is obvious from this interview that she is not ok with Elissa.

ETA - THey have called Elissa the B word more times than I count.