TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 21, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 21, 2013 users admin

Wendo

08-07-2000

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wendo a private message Print Post    
Saw this on YouTube a bit ago. When you see it all the bad behavior cut together like this, it really shows how terrible this season was by a majority of the HG's, including the final winners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_RVOg7CWs8

So very disappointing.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Is there a video about Andy's racism and crude remarks? Just curious!

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I was driving home from work and suddenly struck by something that made me laugh out loud. Have we ever had a seasos before where every single member of the final three have had statements issued by their employers distancing themselves from the houseguest?

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
WENDO I went and watched it. That was horrible. I heard a lot of it myself, but having it all together at once like that made it so much worse.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 1:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
agree the interview with Elissa was very enlightening. The behavior before the feeds started were pretty shocking and it also explains why from day one it appears she was ostracized by the group. Clearly, she felt like an outsider from day one and wasn't going to be party to the exhibitionism and vulgar behavior.

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 1:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
I'm also one of those who never liked Rachel on either season she was on, but became a big Elissa fan almost right away. Elissa had many fans who were not fans of Rachel and Brendon.

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 2:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
If we liked Rachel or not she was never anywhere near as bad as these houseguests. She was so dramatic and such a diva, but that's Rachel. I like Elissa because she is Elissa.

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 2:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
CBS is never going to do anything about this type of offensive behavior because it goes against the whole reason for the show. And also because we, the viewers let them do it. If we stopped watching then maybe. But then the show would be off the air and where would we be? So I guess we just keep our fingers crossed and hope for better contestants.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 2:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I paid for the feeds and stopped watching them weeks ago. They were not entertaining, just vile. Pretty sure I wont pay for them next year.

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 2:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
I never had them and never will have them.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Just found this link at TMZ about Aaryn. Funny!

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_xyz8ctfx/

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
IMO putting that laugh track with the YouTube made it seem like America thought it was funny too - ugh

Also many along with the TV only watchers never thought Andy made any racial jokes- when this video gives proof that he did make fun of the Asians .

Andy has no room to talk about how awful these hGs were with the racial jokes- when he was just as guilty

Lyn

08-07-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lyn a private message Print Post    
I bought the feeds as usual but only watched them a handful of times. The HGs this year were horrible horrible people and NOT fun or entertaining to watch. Should have skipped it

Will have to give it more thought before buying next year

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The PR machine is working hard.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/showtracker/la-et-st-aaryn-gries-big-brother-20130921,0,7084511.story

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
I watched the feeds for 3 weeks or so. I had to stop because of Helens screaming and Spencer and Andy's grossness. Just turned me off of the feeds.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Every time Helen appeared on TV I wanted to tell her to use your inside voice, Helen.

Wahmmy

07-24-2005

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wahmmy a private message Print Post    
I just watched that afterbuzz clip and I think that Elissa'a editing made her appear vague and hesitant and unable to complete a sentence. But, she appeared that way too on the live feeds.
After hearing her talk about the whole mood of the house with all of the houseguests in there, I think she really didn't know what to say and just said something, because she couldn't join in to their bad karma, and was on the spot to say SOMETHING. And I think Nick concurred with her thoughts when he said that personally, he couldn't condone what someone was saying to him personally, he was playing a game.

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
I like what Elissa said about before the feeds were open how it was like a "Girls Gone Wild" and when the feeds started everyone calmed down a bit. I found that funny. That was her first clue probably that she was in for the ride of her life. Love Elissa!!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Saw that THR article- I had a feeling Judd had given GM a pity vote knowing Andy had it won- and I don't believe it was her having a bad questioning session that led to her losing; Andy played the better game overall.

And Elissa saying it was wilder before the feeds went live? The other women acted like the band-aid incident was the first time Amanda had done it...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
ELissa and NIck talking about how the house was before feeds went live kind of explains Elissa constantly saying "you don't even know me" and " i have never met people like this in my life". She said people were so mean to each other. It's no wonder she also repeatedly said she had nothing in common with these people. Based on the piercing showing and vulgar behavior, she probably did not.Those that were not outwardly mean seemed to fall into , what Amanda calls passive aggressive behavior. I think that also explains how Andy got away with insulting everyone in his sing songy story telling way. Then, he and Elissa got good at doing that to each other in a fun way. Sometimes it is hard to tell the difference.

Annieb51

06-30-2011

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annieb51 a private message Print Post    
Has Helen disappeared since the finale?
Has anyone found any mention of her?
I would guess that the controversy of BB 15
doesn't mesh well with her political aspirations.
She may be keeping this out of her resume altogether.
I see a lot of people on twitter asking about her.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I don't think what Andy was doing to Elissa would be called fun, but that is just my opinion.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Haven't heard from spencer either- and I'm talking about AFTER the interviews. I think he along with Helen proba ly got the heck out of dodge quickly- lol

Annieb51

06-30-2011

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annieb51 a private message Print Post    
he is now on twitter.
confirmed twitter is:
https://twitter.com/SpencerBClawson
no interviews that I have seen

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Elissa Reilly ‏@ElissaReillyS 27m

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n78kixUA5qA&feature=youtube_gdata_player … love it