TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2013: General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 20, 2013 users admin

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
OMG!!!! Mikkayla said she hates being Asian.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
LG, thanks I found the link to the pic of Drew & exgf

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s403x403/551132_10151680845792639_922330826_n.jpg

"She is smiling. Thats enough to make her prettier than Tully "

"No wonder he said he likes Tully's hair.. "

"Even with the low resolution and sunglasses on you can tell she is more attractive than Tully. The similarities in their hair though, that is uncanny, and pretty damn creepy to be honest. Coincidence, or BB Casting Department mind f**k? Is it possible Tully was a plant all along to mess with Drew's head?"

This girl's aunt has posted this pic on FB today with the comments:

"Drew with my niece the so called Love of his Life before he dumped her to enter Big Brother"

"My niece has gone on holiday overseas doing a bit of travel and would be gone for 3 months, he broke up with her saying its because she was going to be to gone for too long
And lied to my niece and said he wasn't accepted to enter the house"

"They dated for a year and a half"

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?48958-Drew-young-Keanu-Reeves/page45

I thought he called her Ursula but someone says that's the name of his car & the gf's name is Maddy. I have no clue, just found comments on the forum.

He probably calls her "Ursula" like he calls himself "Drew" (which is his last name not first name of Anthony). Maybe hoping gf's family didn't click that it was him????

They've both been honest, she's going back to her gf & he's going back to his gf.

The intruders are coming!! TWO bearded males

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
We always hear that people are angry they were lied to about if the person was going in the BB house. But yet the rules for most BBs is that they can't tell anyone they have been accepted for BB to keep the surprise.

I also saw a photo of the 3 males that do the Big Brother voice. I thought the one looked exactly like I expected Big Brother to look. The other 2 were younger than I expected. One with shaggy hair and the other kind of hot.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Miss LG, links links links lol I want to see too!!!

I imagine he broke it off because he couldn't contact her during the 3 months from the BB house.

There have been HM that didn't go in the house because they blabbed but they usually can tell on the day they go. Strange he didn't contact her but maybe he wanted to be single during his stay.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
found it - BB voice pic

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?49481-All-the-2013-Big-Brother-Voices-together-%28image%29

"kind of hot" smokin - I hear he's gay though sigh

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 5:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I snoop so many places I see photos and then forget where I saw them.

I am still hoping for a Tully boot this week. Maybe everyone that thinks Tahan is a mean girl and doesn't like Tully will vote to save the Sugar Sisters to get one of the others out.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Let's hope the sisters go! I can't stand them!

In a way I am a lot like Tahan, I feel like I would act exactly as she acts in the house towards those girls, this will cost her the game but so what, I couldn't deal with those who gang up on me. Jade and Mikkayla may be different without those girls, once they are gone Jade and Mikkaila will form a duo against Tahan.

I wonder though why there was a nice coverage of Tahan outside the house, usually BB does so when they know the housemate will be leaving soon. Even if she goes I know I loved BB Australia for her spunk while never seeming vulgar to me and she has an opinion!

Without her and those sisters in league with Jade and Mikkayla will make me want to see only Tim and Ben as the last two in the house.

Willie, what do you mean you found a pic of BB voice, the nice sexy voice that says... Housemates, this is Big Brotha... I clicked your link but couldn't see any pic...

Ben's coming back was exactly as I imagined it and I liked Tim for expressing his thoughts about it while the others just kept screaming and faking cheers.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Jade is soooo desperate. If I were Ed, I'd be turned off. If I were Tim, I would regret having saved her...

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I was so glad Tim won & chose Jade & felt so bad for him for her to go on & on & on about Ed.

I was hoping during the Showdown of a Tim outcome because I was curious of how it would play out with Jade. Not crazy about the outcome but was glad to see that it had played out. I wasn't expecting Jade to become romantically involved with Tim but it would have been nice if she showed some interest in getting to know him at all as a fellow HM (like Drew did with Ben).

I thought Ed was being nice & honest to Jade to avoid nominations, but him being in her bed, touching her, *announcing* to the house & the world that he had touched her breasts, *nominating* her - is making him look like a scum bag & toying with her. I can't agree with her chasing him relentlessly but he does just enough to not dissuade her. If he hadn't nominated her after being in *her* bed, I would give him a little more slack. She is going to be *so* embarrassed when she gets out.

I like Tahan ok but don't think I'd miss her & will be glad if the sis or Tully goes. Tully creates a *lot* of drama & may be worth keeping in the house, I guess.

I do believe Tim is straightforward & honest with them, I don't believe he is capable of playing duplicitously, unlike Ed. I don't believe Tim has any filters & just says exactly what's on his mind.

Ed thought he could coast through the game being "Prince Charming" but is now showing an ugly side. Tim was right, if Matt & Caleb were still there, he wouldn't give Jade any time (except when he's drinking).

Spunky, I had to register on the site to see the pic of the BB voices, I would assume everyone else does also

If this link doesn't go directly to the pic

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33047&d=1378297809

then go to post #1 & click on the link

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?49481-All-the-2013-Big-Brother-Voices-together-%28image%29

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Is it ok with all of you to post tidbits I've found on other forums?

Lakegal made me go look for interesting (to me) stuff that she had run across & I've linked to those items & seen more.

interesting postings - It seemed obvious to me that Tully's gf had been prewarned about the escalation of Tully & Drew's relationship. She had declined to be at the eviction ceremony. Which I thought was decent of them, I would have hated for her to be blindsided.

It looks like something else may have occurred even more recently ...

posted by Poona
It seems that maybe something else has happened in the house with Tully that the producers have warned friends/family about? As her official twitter fan account run by a friend just posted this:

@TullysmythBB: Due to forthcoming events that may or may not be aired in the up and coming days, I can no longer run and support this page. #BBAU x

@TullysmythBB 53m
I love Tully as my friend but I don't want to be running this page with the drully situation as it something I don't agree with at all

This is a friend of tully who Tully asked to run her BB twitter fanpage for her. I do think she will be her friend just not doing that account.

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?48921-Housemate-5-TULLY!/page103

Tully's girlfriend Tahlia has already basically broken up with her via twitter, but she's kept a level head about it and been very mature - I commend her. She is clearly upset by the whole thing, if not embarrassed, but still has posted tweets along the lines of "leave Tully alone", "dont bully her" etc, which is commendable. Hopefully Tahlia and Tully will get some time after this to work out their future

but in the meantime, Tahlia is still struggling (understandably!) ... her latest tweet (http://www.twitter.com/beginnersblood on twitter) from just a cpl hours ago: "Going to replace my heart with another liver so I can drink more and care less."

Going from what Tully's friend said when explaining why she wasn't going to run Tully's Twitter fan account any more, I think Tahlia/the family was told something today that would explain why Tahlia's upset.

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?49722-In-Regards-To-Tully-Drew-amp-Intruders

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I could not see the picture, but I love someone's comment of "straight to bed is what he is"! Love that line. :-)

I just LOVE BB Australia. This show saved the summer for me.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I've watched yesterday's and today's shows today, so not sure which it was in, but there was clearly some very loveydovey under the covers cuddling going on between Tully and Drew. There was only a quick shot of it but maybe it escalated after lights out. Thalia has handled it remarkably well, it sounds like she's too good for Tully anyway.

Interesting about the recent breakup with Drew and Ursula/unUrsula. Sounds like they didn't really break up so much as circumstances pulled them physically apart. I'm not surprised he, at least earlier, would have gone back to her if she asked. (And cute that Drew tried to protect her privacy by using the dog's name!)

I'm glad Jade was saved, I don't mind if any of them go, but really prefer Tully to go. I'd like to see the show without her, Drew would be more likeable and we'd see more of the other interactions.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Question: has anyone ever heard a female Big Brother on BB Aus? I don't think I have.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I can't see the picture of Big Brotha's voice either, I tried the links but it won't work. I noticed there are at least 2 or 3 voices, but only the sexy one we hear more often that I like, oh well, he's gay, but still quite sexy to my ears. "This is Big Brotha.." and I perk up!!!

I would open up to someone talking to me like that in the DR!! I understand how they open up as well.. guys or gals, who wouldn't?

Tully and Drew, oh well, her girlfriend shouldn't be hurt by what she sees and she should know better, this is Big Brotha, and it's all for the game, not real. They even have the same type of ring on the same side of their nose... these two have that in common at least.

I think Tim is pushing it too far, sometimes he can't help it but be center stage even though he doesn't need to. I mean, he's there with Tahan to win the Showdown and doesn't really need it since now there are no replacements if one is saved, why not let Tahan win and save herself?? I guess he really wanted to try out Jade... big mistake, once you get involved with the wrong woman it's all down hill... he's ruining his game instead of someone saying that's his master plan, I don't know, he just didn't need to go that far. If he really likes her then he's doubly dumb to try knowing she's crazy about Ed. How awful to invite a girl into your Presidential suite and he ends up sleeping on the couch! I'm glad Jade was honest enough about her feelings for Ed, although I'm sorry for her as well since it's another mismatch.

Oh well, even if Tahan goes all I have to do is fast forward every time the sisters are shown... and will try to enjoy the rest of the game.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
...and I'm a bit mad at Big Brotha!! Yeah! What the heck is that dumb Showdown with the pictures and have the others guess what it was???? Huh? Of course, here we have a picture Tahan drew that anyone should guess right or they were just dumb enough not to see or they just didn't want to guess right, I mean, you leave it up to them to decide??? Then of course, here we have Drew who wants Tim to win and he guesses right but doesn't guess Tahan's drawing, who's to say he didn't do that on purpose??? I guess Big Brotha down under is just as unfair as the one we have up here...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was worried about that happening but apart from the dog, Tahan's pictures were pretty incomprehensible. You could see what she meant with the pea and ham soup after you were told, but Avatar and that other one, even she thought her drawings were bad.

For a second at the beginning I thought Mikkayla was going to judge them all... that would have been awkward if there was a dispute, but luckily (in terms of judging fairness) Tim was good and Tahan wasn't.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Tim slept on the floor in another room instead of sleeping in the bed next to Tully & Drew because of the "whispering"

another posting -

I run (ran?) @tullysmythbb - the twitter for Tully that was discussed due to my tweets last night.

I am ...making sure Tahlia is okay. I am in constant contact with her, have stayed at her house and dealt with her being so heartbroken and torn up because of all this.

Of course Big Brother tells her things before they air. People need to remember that they both auditioned and both got through the first initial rounds. They know Tahlia and have a responsibility to her.

Which leads me back to last night.

Channel 9 has marketing this series as a children's show. Which is why I believe that what I know won't be shown.

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?48921-Housemate-5-TULLY!/page104

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I honestly dont see what the big deal is about Tully allegedly cheating.

It has happened before on BB, why is it so terrible this time?

Its not like she is married or anything. If she were then all of this vitriol and hate might be understandable.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Yes, that guessing the picture thing was ridiculous.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
People on the internet, outside of tvch of course, are crazy. I think there's nothing you can do but accept that. Must be very hard to be on the receiving end of it.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
This is the year of not owning up to things, I guess. I don't have a problem with Drew and Tully, but I think Tully should probably stop pretending that she is being faithful to her. Anyone can see that there is chemistry between the two of them.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 3:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
in a house full of mirrors no one seems to see themselves clearly. Tully has this delusion she is doing nothing wrong, Drew has naive believe as long as Tully says it is still okay it is still okay, Ed seems to think he is some Prince but come on Jade is not a human yoyo for your pleasure...arghhhhhh

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 6:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I understand the fact that Tahan's drawings were not as clear, however, my point is that Big Brotha shouldn't let the others decide the winner since it could be viewed as a very biased way of conducting a competition. They should come up with competitions that clearly distinguish the winner and the loser and never never leave it up to the other players to decide who wins. I mean, it's outrageous.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They have done similar competitions in the past on FNL. One I remember had the contestants giving speeches and the others judged them from 1-10 or 1-5. It didnt seem quite fair then either.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think they just trusted them to be honest, Spunky. But I completely agree it could have turned out really badly, and was an awful idea. They should at least have had teams so it wasn't down to one person each time.