TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 20, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 20, 2013 users admin

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Aaryn did not believe reporter about losing her job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf0DtoN5cls&app=desktop

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Rob's interview of Andy was very disappointing to me- he let Andy just congratulate himself and exaggerate what he did. He let him insist that he was loyal to GM from day one. He also let him characterize Elissa as a player unrecognizable to me as Elissa- calling her even in the interview a bully and saying if you said the truth she would go after you- HUH? Rob was wimpy about confronting him. I am sick after hearing it- I expected better.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Last podcast he made such a big deal about not going soft on them! Darn it! That makes me mad!

Wendo

08-07-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wendo a private message Print Post    
Meggie, I think you posted here either today or yesterday about the Andy/Elissa dynamic. And I meant to agree with it but I was work.

You mentioned that Elissa was one of the only HG's who was onto the game he was playing; she didn't trust him and he knew it. He was aware that Elissa was a detriment to his game and he would lose because she would put him up to be evicted.

And I think Andy knew it and was afraid of it. It explains so much I think. His constants obsession with her, his unrelenting bashing of her, and making her a villain to the other HG. She was a threat and he seized on it and it became all consuming. Elissa was never a bully to Andy and he knows it. But she was a threat to him. He personalized her game playing and spun off the rails because of it.

He's really lucky he was able to win actually.

If Elissa targeted Andy for saying "truthful" (most likely lies) things then so what. That's the game.

I do agree, I think Andy got lucky that no one called him out on his "loyalty" to GinaMarie. That's complete crap and we, the audience, know it. If he was so concerned about being loyal to her and protecting her, why did he want Amanda and 3AM to get GM on the block when Aaryn was up?

Another lucky break for Andy that the jury missed.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Thank you SFJosh for the 'positivity'. Lots of great reading there.

The interview with Aaryn being told about her job loss made me
wonder about whether or not CBS might ever consider counseling
the HGs. Before the show it would seem fair to educate them about
the 'fishbowl' life ahead, the judging world outside. And then after the
show some preparation about how to handle the way they are viewed.

Supposedly the DR is for talking things out or calming people down or
who knows what. That is not the kind of counseling I am talking about.

I know, I know....lala land

Csnog

07-18-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Here is a site that I found to break up the feelings we may have at the moment.

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/aaryn-gries/unforgettable-quotes-from-big-brother-15-28794.aspx

I should add that there are more to chose from.

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/aaryn-gries/slideshows.aspx

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
http://instagram.com/p/ed-rYwgi3k/#

Tweeted by Nick

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
that is a cute pic - maybe they do like each other?

Gidget

07-28-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Stranger things have happened. I remember when a lot of people didn't think Rachel and Brendon were a real couple and here they beat Jeff and Jordan to the altar.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Doesn't matter if they like each other. They are able to get some
good publicity with this.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I think he really likes her $50 Gs.

Janekat

07-08-2013

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Janekat a private message Print Post    
Almost everyone on Andy's twitter account are slamming him and on Eliissa's I haven't seen one slam - a lot of people are not only telling her how wonderful she is but they are begging her to follow them, tweet them, tweet them an xoxoxo. They are acting like she is a star! In my mind, she deserves it - she's not perfect of course, but she is a pretty great person imo

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Wendo- yes- you , as ever, eloquently summed up my thoughts- which I feel so strongly re: why Andy was so obsessed with her. I think he wanted to be able to come out of the house saying that nobody EVER caught on to him- and she was the only one who did.

The way his win has been tarnished by controversy must be eating him up! I am waiting for him to finally really get the gravity of his behavior, especially during the last week in F3.

I am also waiting for an interview to truly call him to account.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
As ELissa would say, "oh my gosh". Last Wil Heuser Saga:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC60ACQq9Yk

Allymcbeal44

08-08-2009

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allymcbeal44 a private message Print Post    
wil is hilarious!!! he is really talented!! what a great take on the finale!!

Bee

09-14-2009

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bee a private message Print Post    
OMG! That really was hilarious!

I'm glad this season is over. I'm finally able to let it all go. Love Elissa, but can only find it in me to wish the other HG's good wishes and the best of luck with their lives in the future.

I have moved on to BBAU after reading about it here at TVCH. It's so much fun! Helps to shed all the leftover negative feelings from BB15. Seriously..it is so different from the USBB. Some things I still like better from the US show but it is really refreshing and a lot of fun! It keeps me laughing and some of the HG are so uniquely funny!

Allymcbeal44

08-08-2009

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Allymcbeal44 a private message Print Post    
how do you access BBAU?

Bee

09-14-2009

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bee a private message Print Post    
Do a Big Brother AU 2013 search. Find Episode 1 to start.

And here is the link to the discussion here at TVCH.

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/11817845.html?1379684660

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL at Wil's utubes! I dont remember him being anywhere close to this funny/entertaining in the house!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I was wondering what happened to spencer- are their any tweets or pics or follow ups on him?

Wonder if he was so upset about his portrayal and job loss and lack of fans that he just went home- hmmm

Many went home early cause this wasnt like any normal season where they ALL partied together.

Wake up CBS/BB - hope you cast a better bunch of people next year

Ronk

03-03-2009

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ronk a private message Print Post    
Lostfan - Did you listen to the EW radio interview

http://robhasawebsite.com/big-brother-15-final-3-interview-winner-andy-herren-ginamarie-zimmerman-spencer-clawson/

Spence said he thinks his union might get his job back

Andy used the "they took the comments on of context" line :-(

Holly

07-21-2001

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Are there no pics of Rachel's after part? I don't even know who went and who didn't! Seems like they all scarpered shortly after the first night of interviews.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It's almost as if he still doesn't realize he is watched 24/7. How can anything be out of context when everyone can see the context it is in?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I didn't think I could dislike anyone more than Maggie, so congratulations Andy you managed to do that. :-(

Let's see, your comments were taken out of context, Elissa was a bully and deserved what you said, it was just comedy or are you just a mean person?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything funny about someone shouting out hate for someone who is not there and with no other context. Where is the supposed humor in that?