TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 19, 2013 users admin

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Lol, Texas...that is this season's stock phrase. I prefer the old saying of it is what it is from a few seasons back.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Exactly puzzled!!!

There is absolutely no excuse for being so mean vile and vindictive especially Andy who did it non stop after Elissa left.

As for aaryn looking for a new agency (Supposedly) 6 meetings lined up- modeling agency's are a dime a dozen in LA- if she is looking for a talent management than she will have to audition and be excepted - bit being on BB doesn't get her an agent- especially a "racist"

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
The fact she put the other agency down and had to mention she has meetings indicates to me that her apology is meaningless.

Dawn

07-24-2009

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
i'm sure right now they honestly don't remember all the stuff they said or how mean it was. right now they're in a whirl wind of information and things going on. Once things settle down and possibly with the help of video they will probably think "oh shit... uhh yeaaaa perhaps I shoudn't have said that!"

Dawn

07-24-2009

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
The fact she put the other agency down and had to mention she has meetings indicates to me that her apology is meaningless.

yea her publicists aren't doing their job when it comes to that response..... lol

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
All Aaryn cares about is quickly rectifying her loss and onto her next adventure.

She's a phony and a fake no conscious

Ad yes Andy DID say racial slurs AND made fun of Elissas child too

He called the asian houseguest "Helen Kim Jong il", claimed she was going to pull out her swords, and that he wanted to punch her numerous times.

What was Andy Herren's strategy for speaking ill of an 8 year old child of a person who was no longer in the game?

Caprica

02-10-2007

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caprica a private message Print Post    
Rachel's so called fans have tweeted that Britney's baby deserved to have cancer because of horrible things Britney said about Rachel in the Big Brother house. So let's get some perspective about forgiveness in the Big Brother world. These folks either work it out or not. Fans can demand apologies for their favorite but whether that happens or not is up to them. We can demand an apology but we don't really deserve one because we paid to watch the feeds.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Wow! That is the ugliest thing I have heard BB-wise this summer. That poor little baby.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
From Cosmopolitan Magazine --

Big Brother’s Season Of Bigotry Concludes, Gay Guy Wins The $500k
September 19, 2013 at 9:14AM by John Switcher

26-year-old Andy Herren last night emerged as the winner of this summer’s Big Brother reality TV spectacle. The season had been marred by racist, homophobic and otherwise derogatory comments made by many of the show’s contestants — for the first time ever, episodes ran with a disclaimer stating that their views did not reflect the network’s. CBS president Les Moonves labeled many of the houseguests’ actions as “absolutely appalling.”

So Herren’s victory — well-deserved strategically — likely comes as a particular relief to Big Brother’s beleaguered production staff. His two fellow finalists had been responsible for many of the comments considered most offensive; runner-up GinaMarie Zimmermann’s repeated slurs saw her fired before the show had reached mid-season. (Another player, Aaryn Gries, also lost her jobs and modeling contracts.)

That said, with the contestants now all out of sequester, look for apologetic statements and teary TV appearances — while Big Brother’s no longer watching, its fans sure still are.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/news/big-brother-winner-gay

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Andy on his issues with Elissa. Funny because he had the numbers to escape Elissa's wrath if she ever turned against him.

Q. What do you regret saying?

A. “I regret all of the Elissa comments.” (Herren talked about wanting to punch Elissa in the throat, for example, and called her an a–hole “a bunch of times.”) “It irritated me because she has this air about her where she thought she never did anything wrong. And she did a lot of things wrong. You could never call her out on it because if you did she would instantly target you. I had all this steam building up inside of me that I had to let loose after she left. I went about it in the completely wrong way. I could have just thought everything to myself. I really don’t dislike Elissa either. The minute I walked out of the house I regretted everything I said.”

Read more: http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=21069737#ixzz2fNW87xwh

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Sure, and I've got some oceanside property in Oklahoma I'd like to sell him.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
Cesternino's Podcast is up --

http://robhasawebsite.com/big-brother-15-final-3-interview-winner-andy-herren-ginamarie-zimmerman-spencer-clawson/

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
It's hard to grasp how this steam was building up after she left. He was in line to win while she was gone. I don't believe he magically had a revelation the minute he exited the BB house.

Good point Rehtse!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
That's a BS answer- there is absolutely NO excuse for talking to and about a women in that text.

Other people were frustrated with her and didnt feel the need to spew that kind of vile hate.

Andy has that mean streak inside him or he wouldn't have said it period.

Andy is a misogynist (sp) in every sense.

Spinner

10-27-2003

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spinner a private message Print Post    
I believe that GM will have an even bigger problem with pageants than her statements; she may be able to apologize her way past that. But no group whose clients are young girls can afford to have someone who seems to have major eating issues as a role model for that age group. She'll need to show considerable progress in that area before looking for pageant employment, I think.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
the defense that gets to me is "my words were taken out of context" . You just want to say to them, did the words come out of your mouth????? Instead of the famous phrase its the economy stupid, I want to say "Its the live feeds stupid"

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Is it wierd that their isnt any pictures from last night party's from any of these HGs?

Usually day after finale there are alot of pictures of them partying together!

I looked on Andy's twitter account and he has alot of hate - maybe they aren't going out in public- hmmm

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
"And she did a lot of things wrong. You could never call her out on it because if you did she would instantly target you."

Didn't houseguest like Amanda (and other past houseguests I am sure) do that, why does Amanda get a pass? He is such pathetic person, it's ridiculous! Did Andy ever really like Elissa?

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
are you kidding, if they shared their contact info in the jury house they have deleted it from their phones. My bet is they are swarming to friend Elissa and sit on her coat tails as she has the connections.

I thought Howard was the star last night

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Elissa really couldn't target many, she was playing by herself. Come on Andy, own up to what you said and just admit it was nasty.

Serendipity

08-27-2013

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serendipity a private message Print Post    
My opinion is I paid for the live feeds to watch a game being played, not be made uncomfortable by the vulgarity and racist comments or witness someone's life and child being horribly slandered. I chose more to turn off the feeds than watch and listen to them. I think most of us do deserve an apology for that, especially the live feed posters who had to listen to that crap and post it.

I don't hold Rachel or Elissa responsible for anything some crazed fan said about someone else or the reason. The fan should be judged alone for their insanity not who they are following.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Andy is not going to do it. He is going to cry to all his friends that it was everyone else, he will admit to lying and that is it. He will bawl right into his bowtie. All of these HGs will realize shortly that being in the BB house is not going to launch an entertainment career. They are pariahs.

What I would love to see mostly is their reactions to Elissa getting fan favorite. All I can remember from last night is watching Amanda and she just couldn't bring herself to clap for her.

GMs defense of I am from NY is no different from Aaryns I am from Texas. I am from NY and that doesn't come out of my mouth.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
Uhhh- what was Elissa wrong about? And how was she going to target poor Andy? She thought he was allied with her...until he betrayed Helen and she saw him for what he was. And that, I believe, is the key to his dislike and obsession with vilifying her. And now he sees that she is in the center of the place he longs to be, the popular reality stars- and the place he was certain winning would get for him. Not this time. Masterful as much of his game play was, when he savaged Elissa in the way he chose to do it, he blew that important part of his strategy. All the money in the world wont solve that for him.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Elissa remained his friend to the end. He is not sorry for what he said...he proved that by once again attacking Elissa. He blamed her for his actions...shameful!!!!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Andy thinks Elissa had it coming and it was her fault.

Good by Andy. Don't let the door hit you.