TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 19, 2013 users admin

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
The 'Big Brother' Finalists Are Really, Really Sorry For All That Racism

The controversial and rather racist 15th season of Big Brother wrapped last night, and the finalists finally learned that everyone thinks they're horrible bigots. Naturally all they could do was apologize. Today GinaMarie Zimmerman, Spencer Clawson, and Andy Herren did a tour of atonement this morning with Entertainment Weekly.

Full article -- http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2013/09/big-brother-finalists-are-really-really-sorry-all-racism/69623/}

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Elissa should not have said that and she was wrong. However, Amanda shared that with the live feeders before Elissa said anything. Most people who watched the live feeds knew all about it, because Amanda had told many people.

Bee

09-14-2009

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bee a private message Print Post    
Not even one of the last four houseguests will admit they said slanderous vile things about Elissa and her family. Do they not remember how awful they were?

I will certainly never forget it.

I want them to admit what they did...to own it. And then apologize big time to Elissa and her husband!

Maybe then hurts will start to be healed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I read the article concerning GM above and I am still laughing at this line 20 minutes later:

"Nick is amazing. Soon as I ran out, I ran right into his arms. That's where I feel the comfortablest".

LOL

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Jucy, Amanda shared it with "the house". This was news she had already revealed. Elissa was not telling secrets.

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
They all need to apologize to Elissa for making fun of her children. Children are off limits period. Honestly if it were me I'd have let them have it . They can't blame game on that, that was just meanness.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Elissa was not blameless. She did retell Amanda and Kaitlins secrets. She claims that this was already out there but that is really besides the point. I think she should have refrained.

She was often accused of being very secretive and not open about her life. Her little boys father, age, how long she has been married. I say it was a smart well calculated move to protect her love ones. Imagine if she had revealed and special private things.

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
I don't think Amanda and Kaitlin had a secret. They were the ones who talked about it. Hardly a secret if they talked of it on live feeds.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I was going to say almost the same thing Olivia. If everyone in the house and on the feeds know, then it's not a secret lol.

Caprica

02-10-2007

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caprica a private message Print Post    
Elissa very much understood the live feeds. She saw her own sister ruin her professional career on the live feeds. The rest of the people except McCrae had never seen the live feeds and never truly understood what the live feeds were all about.

TV only viewers are not aware that the mean spirited spiteful verbal attacks even occur let alone that the internet fans hate that kind of thing and those are the hard core fans. Casting non BB fans or TV only fans is what leads to this kind of things. They need to be shown some live feeds from the previous season during sequester and they also need to be told how the real fans reacted to the feeds.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
Jordan had never seen BB, but didn't cause her to say mean, racist, spiteful things. It's either "in" your personality or it isn't. That just happens to be who most of this season's cast is, mean, racist, spiteful people.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
I started a thread for interview links only, so if any of you come across some links, it'd be great to keep them all in one spot, much easier to find too. Thanks in advance to all who share!

Kristylovesbb

09-14-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kristylovesbb a private message Print Post    
Exactly Nana, to say pressure/stress in the house is cause to be a mean person just makes me ill. There have been many house guests who did not stoop to the levels some of these people did.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't believe that any of us has said that pressure/stress in the houses "causes" someone to be mean. We have said that such pressure/stress exacerbates our darker sides.

Hell, it's true outside the house too. Unemployment, money problems, that makes people cranky and mean too.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Wasn't Andy supposed to be a super fan too? I cannot believe that he would resort to the old "taken out of context" excuse - he knows that the live feeders see and hear all! Next he will be saying that he got a bad edit.

Kep421

08-10-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
Pain makes very cranky....and if the pain is bad enough, downright hostile.

My hubben always asks me if I'm not feeling well when I get cranky...

Its not something I realize all the time...but I've no patience and can be very caustic when I'm in pain.

I don't think I would do well in the BB house...

Kristylovesbb

09-14-2000

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kristylovesbb a private message Print Post    
My post was referring to the house guests not posters.

Jezzedout

09-07-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jezzedout a private message Print Post    
From the Hollywood Reporter --

The Hollywood Reporter caught up with the houseguests who made the biggest waves this season following Wednesday's finale:

Aaryn Gries

The 22-year-old Texan took the brunt of the flack after referring to several houseguests using racial slurs, prompting her to be dropped by her talent agency. With two publicists in tow Wednesday night, Gries addressed her actions in the house.

The full article -- http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-15-controversial-houseguests-632350

Sleepwalker

05-16-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker a private message Print Post    
Prob not Kep, me neither, but we would give self-righteous folks on the internet something to snark about

Caprica

02-10-2007

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caprica a private message Print Post    
Jordan also has full frontal nudity posted on the internet. She was mortified to find out that naked pictures of her were plastered all over adult BB sites.

I'm pretty sure that people I work with say things at home they would never say at work. That doesn't mean they are racist or say racist things.

My point is these people just don't grasp the live feeds. I heard many of them say numerous times "which camera is the live feeds?","let me tell you this before After Dark starts." These are not phrases uttered by Big Brother House Guests that understand the live feeds or After Dark.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
It just drives me nuts when people say, "I apologise if I upset anyone." That IS NOT an apology, it's a face-saving maneuver.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Ok, how believable is it that she is meeting with SIX! agencies today? I for one, think it is a bunch of bull.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
I guess it's possible if the agencies are all in one location?

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I am sure it is possible, but how interested are they really, if at all? i wonder if her meetings will consist of walking up to the receptionist and dropping off a glossy of herself?

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 1:35 pm
It just drives me nuts when people say, "I apologise if I upset anyone." That IS NOT an apology, it's a face-saving maneuver.

I know, it's driving me absolutely nuts! Own what you said dammit!