TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 19, 2013 users admin

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
If anyone is interested the last BB Live Chat is on the CBS website. It has Mike Boogey (sp?) on it and it was actually quite entertaining considering I was never a Mike fan.

Veganking

07-24-2009

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Nick is interviewed about his feelings for GinaMarie:
http://www.wetpaint.com/news/articles/2013-09-17-big-brother-15-nick-ginamarie-exclusive

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I'm not buying what Nick is trying to sell lol.

I think he is trying to extend his 15 minutes and will ride her coat tails in order to get more exposure for himself.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
No way do I buy he would ever have a relationship with her. No way.. No how!!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
C'mon Bama, it could happen....til her money is spent.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am not buying it either.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 3:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
I see Andy having a relationship with Nick before GM does.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Jada you are killing me !
I see Nick hanging with GM only if she wins the $$$.
So glad this sorry season is almost over.For those with live feeds is there any reason to watch after the show ends tonight ?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Chance of live interviews in the BY? They are building something out there.

Meggieprice

07-09-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Meggieprice a private message Print Post    
I actually believe Nick. I do not think he is riding he coattails. I think he is a nice guy and I think they did connect in a way we did not know. That's my story and I am sticking to it!

Mummy I think Jeff Shroeder is interviewing people in the back yard.

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/big-brother-15-prizes-winnings-lawsuits-ginamarie-zimmerman-andy-herren-spencer-clawson-final-3-sued-slander-0917/

Jury Families Lawyering up!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mamajenn... this looks to be like some sort of joke/satire site. For one thing, it doesn't say who is suing who and for what reason.

Also, if you look at the other stories on that site, it says that Camilla is divorcing Prince Charles; Angelina Jolie stormed out because she's pissed that Brad Pitt had a baby with Jennifer Aniston, etc. etc. etc. It must be some sort of celebrity version of The Onion.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I doubt the lawsuit is true, but we can always hope their claim to the big money is short lived.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bbwatcher, it obviously isn't true.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Well the article from above link got one thing right!

"The final three houseguests are truly the lowest and vilest scumbags to ever appear on reality TV"

Also some of,those stories in that site actually have also been tmz and radar so I wouldn't put anything past the families.

I never heard some of the stuff that spencer said in that article but I believe it by how disgusting he can be.

Kep421

08-10-2001

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
Not sure any of the families could even win if the lawsuits are real (which I doubt)... BUT...
it would be great if the winner ended up spending most of the earnings just to defend themselves...

The trash talking has gone beyond low in this season... and I'm not happy with anyone profiting from it... not even CBS...

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
I came across it and shared.... I can only wish it is true.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jada I agree about Nick and Andy, LOL.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I asked her (wife of Exec Prod) ......

Who are you rooting for? She said - GM , I don't like any of,them but if i had to choose.

I said - me too

She said- but Andy is going to win it.

I said- is he predetermined to win? Lol

She said - pfffffft and walked away.

I say the questions WILL BE geared to what Andy knows over GM concerning other HGs -

Yes that's what I think !!! 😏

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I read on another site that Howard is going to be on The Bold and The Beautiful. I hope when Candace gets out she is offered it too. And that those who were so free with their racial comments are publicly NOT invited.

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
Lostfan, I feel the same, want GM to win, but fear Andy who has been edited like Opie on the TV will have it handed to him. On Jokers they posted an online dating profile of Andy's, I have to say he was rather truthful... one of the things he said he enjoyed was "drunk lying", well in the house he did not need the alcohol! He bragged about getting his teeth knocked out, teasing the story, and getting thrown out of two bars. After watching him this summer then reading the profile, you can read him in his profile.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
TV guide interview with Howard:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Brother-Fan-1070468.aspx

Libshea

08-31-2006

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
Not sure where to post this. It has begun.

http://t.nbcnews.com/entertainment/did-racist-win-big-brother-15-4B11196803

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Someone said the three winners will be on talk shows, do you know which ones? I can't believe they're forgotten already...

Caprica

02-10-2007

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Caprica a private message Print Post    
Andy never made any racist remarks.