TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 17, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Out Of The House: What Are They Up To Now?: Archive through June 17, 2013 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mame!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Finally had a moment to drop in, luckily I posted my questions on Mame's Facebook wall. Thanks again and maybe I can meet up with them all in Vancouver.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Liza from Big Brother Canada and me in front of her Tanning Salon Sol'exotica.

Just finished our interview before she heads off to Vancouver to see Alec & Suzette, but especially Peter. I am looking forward to blogging as she was a joy to interview.

And yes, I asked her Jasper's, HWest's, and Miz's questions! I told her that these were questions from my pals who are Internet fans of the show!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Not going to give it all away, before I blog, BUT, since I love you guys, I will share BITS of her responses to YOUR comments and questions!

Hwest:
... I think we were robbed of watching some good game play from Liza.

Liza: "Aw that's sweet!"

Jasper:
Ask her who she really likes. Probably more intelligent conversation with Peter...

Liza: "If you're asking if I pick Tom or Peter. I don't pick either of them. I pick both..."

Miz's Q from FB:
... Please ask Liza if she will be seeing Tom or Peter.

Liza: "I'm flying to Vancouver tonight to spend 2 weeks with Peter. And then when I come back, I think I'm going to Winnipeg for a weekend with Tom, y'know, lucky girl!"

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Liza is so easygoing, I actually told her that at one point online (here!) I had suggested having a drinking game for each time she said the word Vagina on the show. She thought that was hilarious. (Phew!) ;) And she had a GREAT response to that...

She was also impressed that I knew so much about her, from the show. And said, "Holy crap Joyce, you really know your shit." (Uh, thanks!) And then she jokingly thanked me for listening to her late night discussions.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, May 18, 2013 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche!!!! Thanks so much! Can't wait to read your blog, do post the link here and on FB!

you're looking great! YOu should tell Liza (and have her tell Peter, Alec and Suzette) to come visit us here on TVCH!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Thanks Msme. So looking forward to your blog!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Oh how fun! Thanks for sharing Mame! Look forward to reading your blog.

I wonder when the BBUS threads will open. We have so much already to be talking about! The speculation is one of my favorite parts!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, May 19, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Thx Mame! Very much looking forward to your blog! I second Miz, you look fab.

Kep421

08-11-2001

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
While I enjoyed your Liza adventure... I really love seeing the face behind Mame!!

VERY COOL!! :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 20, 2013 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks y'all. I'm aiming to have it done, written up and posted by Friday if not sooner. :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Okay, so it took me til Sunday night. But it's FINALLY up! Yep, my blog about meeting Liza, and A.J. is now up and running. If you'd like to take a gander, please PM me for the URL. I also have a link to it on my Facebook page.

ETA, Kep - Sorry I just saw your post now, but I do thank you for your kind words. :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
HWEST, JASPER, & MIZINVANCOUVER, heads-up on the blog, it's up now. PM me for the URL. :-)

Jimmer, I hope it's okay, I 'borrowed' your lovely banner of the cast... if it's problematic, please let me know, and I'll remove it. I'd like to credit you if you PM me with the info.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
It's great! Thanks for taking the time to write it and share with us!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 27, 2013 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
:-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Jimmer I forgot I had this pic of my fave Dim Sum items from Spring Rolls Restaurant. (Where I bumped into Liza and A.J.)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Looks like a nice plate, Mame.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I just jacked-up my Liza blog with a bunch of screencaps to break up the long Q & A dialogue. So if you think you've checked out my blog, you may want to take another peek folks. :-)

(Oops, Jimmer, I just realized there's no sushi on that plate, to dazzle you with. LOL. What can I say? I'm a dumpling gal, more than a sushi gal.)

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Mame, what is your FB page?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, June 04, 2013 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Longbeach, I'll pm you with the link. :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
GOOD NEWS! SLICE has renewed BBCA for next season, according to the BBCA FB page ! :-)

Mods, I am not sure where to post this... if you have a better thread for this, that would be great.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Mame, I just read the same news about season 2 and sent you a PM for the URL to your blog. Hope to see everyone in the BB 15 forum this summer.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Friday, June 14, 2013 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if Jemmett are still together?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, June 14, 2013 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hi Hwest: Sorry I didn't receive your PM. I found your post here now so I just pm'd you the URL. :-)

Longbeach, per your request I pm'd you the URL a few days ago. Hope you got it. :-)

BBlover I am not sure, but figure they might be. They've been doing quite a few promotional gigs together. Andrew has indicated he'd be interested in doing an interview as well, for my blog, if that actually occurs, then I will ask him, as I think he's been doing some promotional stuff with Emmet as well.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, June 17, 2013 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Saw this link on FB:
http://blogs.slice.ca/big-brother-canada-must-read-tweets/