TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 14, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: Britney Haynes' daughter Tilly has cancer: Archive through September 14, 2013 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This is so sad. Was reported at Jokers but now had been verified on Britney's own Twitter account .

Britney Haynes ‏@britney_haynes 7m
Thank you for all of the thoughts, wishes, and prayers for my precious girl. She's everything to me. #PrayforTilly pic.twitter.com/QIx6LMGIJB

Tilly

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
My heart just breaks. A parents worst nightmare. I know if she is anything like her Mommy, she will fight through this. But why oh why, the babies :-(

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Wow! Such sad, sad news. She is such a cutie. I will keep her and Brittany in my prayers.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Horrible news. So very sad.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow. That is so sad. What kind of cancer? How old is that baby anyways? 3 months?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Here is the Jokers thread. I don't think too much has been detailed yet.

Evel Dick apparently did tweet that she had privately messaged people ahead of the announcement.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBDiscussion&Number=21020097&page=1&view=
expanded&sb=5&o=21&rc=&fpart=

See new link downthread.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She was 2 months old yesterday.

Tlc_twns

03-28-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tlc_twns a private message Print Post    
This is so sad. I can't begin to imagine what this family is going thru. My thoughts and prayers are with them all.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
I noticed on her twitter previously she seemed to talk about fussiness and lack of sleep. I thought it was typical newborn stuff but maybe not, poor baby.

Ms_snoodle

07-17-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ms_snoodle a private message Print Post    
She is so precious. How very sad. My heart goes out to the family and I hope Tilly is able to quickly conquer this disease. Sending positive thoughts.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
That's just really sad....it puts this final week of the show in perspective. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
How heartbreaking. I don't know how anyone copes with this. Also sending positive thoughts to Britney and her whole family.

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
Boy does it ever make these last few weeks look so frivolous. Poor poor bay and parents, what an awful thing to go through. I will pray for all of them.

Lizziedi

10-05-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lizziedi a private message Print Post    
I too am heartsick over this news. I've been checking here and Jokers, they are moving posts about Tilly over to the alumni section. Someone there just posted an "official" donation site. I'm going to wait until it is absolutely confirmed, because I have a tendency to act from my heart. As always, I'll be checking here first, because it's more accurate and careful.

Modern medicine is amazing, and I'm hoping and praying for the best possible outcome.

Judyb

09-18-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Judyb a private message Print Post    
My prayers for them all. Does anyone know what kind of cancer?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, even with it confirmed that Tilly has cancer, sites could ask for money that had nothing to do with Britney.

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news! My heart is breaking for Brittney and her husband especially a beautiful baby daughter, Tilly! She's definitely in my prayers!!!

Thank you for sharing news! I'm going to tweet Brittney now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lanzzee, she's getting lots of tweets and I'm sure that is helpful (as much as they can be).

Lanzee

07-12-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lanzee a private message Print Post    
Sea, yes, that's right. She needs lot of support, prayers and thoughts. I did tweet her already.

Aerojunki

06-30-2004

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aerojunki a private message Print Post    
My heart is breaking for all of them too...so very sad.

I also remember her posting about her crying a lot and not sleeping, could be why.

My nephew survived childhood cancer and he is now a 33 year old healthy man. Hope and pray she beats it also!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
How terribly sad. Praying the little one can beat this. Does anyone know what type of Cancer? The link above doesn't work for me.

Libshea

08-31-2006

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
what a darling picture. will be sending positive energy their way

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jokers moved the threads out of current BB to Alumni.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&ShowCat=1&Board=BBAlumni

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Scroll down and you will see more than one thread on the topic.

I know nothing beyond what Britney posted, which was thanks for prayers.

Sabbatia

08-15-2005

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sabbatia a private message Print Post    
I have a friend that is going through this with his child right now. He was diagnosed 7 months ago and just turned two. That in itself is heartbreaking, but he also lost a child several yrs ago in an auto accident. I'll add baby Tilly to my prayers too now.