TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Britney Haynes' daughter Tilly has ca...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: Britney Haynes' daughter Tilly has cancer users admin

http://togetherfortilly.com/

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 14, 2013Sabbatia25 09-14-13  10:35 pm
Archive through September 15, 2013Mamapors25 09-15-13  12:39 pm
Archive through October 02, 2013Seamonkey25 10-02-13  4:48 pm
Archive through November 23, 2013Mamapors25 11-23-13  9:42 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She is so adorable and Britney is wonderful.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Looks like Tilly is getting her surgery! YAY!

Britney Haynes ‏@britney_haynes 14m
Just arriving!

http://instagram.com/p/htdU-6lS0Q/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Shane Meaney ‏@shanemeaney 35m
Answered prayers for @britney_haynes and her family! Surgery wasn't required for Tilly and the doctors believe the cancer is all gone! 👍😄

Retweeted by Judd Daugherty

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
So glad for Britney and her family about this news..

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Seriously Dipo? WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! Mazel Tov to that family and especially that beautiful baby. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good news, though I'm sure it is NED (no evidence of disease) since they cannot really know if no cancer is present at the cellular level.. not that Shane is the medical expert.

No matter.. VERY good news.

I know they will be caught up in the cyclical whirlwind of checkups for some time to come, but hopefully she can now just be a normal baby and they can continue to enjoy her in that way.

Best news I've heard all day.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I saw the first Tweet Shane sent that said surgery was today. Then 4 hours later, the tweet saying no surgery, and the cancer did not appear to be present. What a day Britney and her husband must have had.

As Sea said, I just hope they can return to some normalcy, and enjoy life with their beautiful daughter.

Yes, best news in many days!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That is wonderful news!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, December 12, 2013 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yep, it still stands as the BEST NEWS.. sure makes me smile.

Ann

09-27-2005

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
Fantastic news!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, December 13, 2013 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Britney tweeted something the 11th, but nothing about surgery or not surgery.. just posted a sign from St Jude's.

Archiecat

08-16-2006

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Archiecat a private message Print Post    
Update from Britney! Shane's news was inaccurate. She will post what is really happening later.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Britney has a new blog post titled "Good News".

http://togetherfortilly.com/blog/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, December 20, 2013 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It goes without saying that Shane is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Indeed, and news was not his to share or interpret.

However, what she shares, and how much she has shared, which is,completely up to her, is contributing to confusion and misinterpretation.

But what she said about the ongoing process was clear; as much as people want to be able to say cancer is gone and s/he lived happily ever after just is not reality.

But, good news today is still good news.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Very good news about Tilly. I can't help but wonder what Britney means that Tilly will still have some obstacles to overcome from where the orig. tumor was. I have no doubt, however, with Britney as her mother, Tilly will have every ounce of support she needs to overcome anything.

Can't wait to see the new pics of Tilly and so appreciate Brit doing her blogs.

St. Jude's is the absolute tops when it comes to caring for sick children.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You rarely have cancer and have no lingering effects. Just having surgery leaves adhesions, chemo and radiation don't leave the rest of the body unscathed.

Since they haven't said what kind of cancer it is, it is difficult to know what the remaining issues may be.

If it was a brain tumor, it would depend on location.

I just hope any remaining issues are trivial and I know they will be aware and on top of things down the road. She is in good hands.

Oliviamimi

05-30-2009

Saturday, February 08, 2014 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oliviamimi a private message Print Post    
Just checked this thread for baby updates. I am still praying for this precious baby. Thanks for the updates everyone!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 03, 2014 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, I didn't think about that.Thanks for the info. Yes, I know about adhesions well. They pop up just when you've forgotten about them.

I was wondering about this tumor possibly affecting her vision in the future or something.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Britney posted an update on Tilly. Things are going very well for the family:

http://togetherfortilly.com/blog/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm their friend had neuroblastoma, but she's never said what Tilly had but I'm glad she is still NED. And sounds like she is getting physical therapy.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: