TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Celebrity Big Brother (Summer): Archive through September 13, 2013 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, September 06, 2013 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Carol McGiffin Quits Loose Women

Yes, Kitt...she quit right before going in the house. Kind of scary, eh?

I got so excited for a minute earlier when Emma said Abz, as I thought he was the second evictee, but she was just naming all the people still nominated. Sigh. I wouldn't even notice if he was gone....he's just there.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 06, 2013 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can see she might fancy a change though after all those years. Seems a bit like she's having some kind of mid-life crisis.

I like Abz, but I agree he doesn't do much.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Abz is from the Sam school of winning BB. Be real quiet til everyone else is evicted & you are the only one left in the house.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I actually liked Dustin but as he said he had not watched the show and did not know to take it all. I am happy he got a good reception and truthfully he was enthusiastic and really seemed to enjoy the phase 2 of his experience.I wanted Bruce to stay because I liked his dynamic with Vickie. I was a huge Corrie fan for a long time (haven't watched much lately). i do not want Lauren to win I have never been able to stomache how vicious she was about housemates in her previous visits to the sister shows (BBBM/BBLB/BOTS). I know it would mean the world to her but I think she is just got a streak of nasty in her. Same with Carol and Louie. I would like to see Vickie win it but that doesn't seem likely so either Charlote, Abz or Mario for me.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Okay have to say that I totally agree with Vickie, it drives me crazy that all these reality shows about young drunk shaggers has taken over the whole ""celeb"" world.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Is it so bad that the minute Courtney asked "what is a stock cube " all I could think is "the start to a major race row and the eventual decline of BB on Channel 4 "'lol

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I am days behind on the show but I'm intrigued by what you are talking about!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What in the world was wrong with Charlotte on Monday's show? I'm trying to catch up and I guess they got letters from home or something?

I just can't understand Charlotte going off on Vicki like that whether or not Lauren saw her mother.

Courtney's husband came for a visit. BB does these things. Why can't Charlotte understand that and even if she doesn't..leave the house or shut up.

She was so disrespectful to Vicki and she is worse than what Vicki said. This girl brags abour being good at sex on TV and has no shame. Maybe some people don't think that's fair to a moral public.

The thick one is Charlotte...thick in thinking she is going down the right road right now with her drinking and promiscuity and very thick at not listening.

Charlotte was trying to say Lauren shouldn't have been put in the house and some of us have commented; however, they put her in. What about people who are fine and then can't take the house? She just went about it in the wrong way by yelling at Vicki and calling her names.

I wish they would boot her. This girl has no idea how to be respectful of herself or others.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm way behind but I think Courtney, Louie, Mario, Vicky and Carol are up tonight. I think it'll be between Vicky and Carol, probably Vicky. Anyone know if it's a double? Eight left (seven after tonight) seems to be a lot for Friday's finale.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Watching Tuesday's show and I cannot believe Charlotte again!

In the morning Lauren tells her she did not see her Mom. She only heard her parents were in the audience and they were fine. She goes on to tell Charlotte she heard her say a few things about her (Lauren) last night and wanted to set the record straight.

Does Charlotte take ANY form of responsibility for her full-blown tantrum and say she was sorry for what she said. Heck no!

Charlotte to Lauren:
"You should never have told anyone that you heard anything from your Mom.

Lauren: "Well...I didn't...I assumed..."

Charlotte: You told everyone, Lauren and it's kind of rubbing it in our faces...."

This girl just doesn't listen. She won't let Lauren of Vicki finish a sentence. On Monday's show during the Vicki/Charlotte fight I heard Louis quietly say something like, "Oh gee, look what I started" so I'm confused if Vicky is the first one that said something or did Louis tell her?

What did Lauren actually say to the other HG's about her mother? Did anyone hear?

All of this is because Louis/Vicki chose to give Abz his letter over Charlotte and she started whining, "It isn't faaaiiirrr...we're all equal"..blah, blah, blah.

Last night when Charlotte was in the DR talking about how unfair it was and saying mean things about Vicki, I wished BB would have come out from behind the wall; given her a slap across the face and said: "Wake up, life isn't fair. Get over it....&^^*(."

Would have made my night. This person is 23 years old and acts like a spoiled child. She was enjoyable at first, but she's just too over the top with mouth and actions. I'd be embarrassed if I were her parents.

ETA: After watching the last couple of shows, it seems as if Carol uses Charlotte to do her dirty work. She and Louis want Vicki out. I so hope Carol goes in the double eviction today.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, Yes..it's a double eviction. I want Louis and Carol to go. On yesterday's show Danielle & Sophie were in the house with Raylon and Louis & Danielle went at it. She really pushed his buttons and he just went after her.

She ended up calling him a pirouetting piranha. So apt.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think it's sad that Vicki is getting the wrath of Charlotte's temper tantrum. Carol admitted on yesterdays show that Louis started the argument re Lauren seeing her Mother (supposedly) and every time Vicki tried to talk, Charlotte interrupted her. What I'm hearing is some people thinking Vicki didn't have the right to tell Charlotte to respect her. What world are we living in? Why are people these younger people who feel entitled?

Again on yesterday's show Raylon asked Vicki about the argument and before she could get a sentence out Charlotte interrupted and made it all about her and started crying. Yet Vicki is the villain. I just don't get it and I'd love to read everyone's opinion. Maybe I'm missing something??

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Crowd cheering "Get Vicky Out." Sigh.

Courtney first person evicted tonight.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Second person evicted: Louis.

Yes! He looked very nervous at the beginning of the show.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Sure didn't expect those 2 to leave - thought for sure Vicky would be at least one.

I'm wondering if Courtney might be offered a show in the UK. Doug hasn't worked since he married her in 2011. They did VH1's "Couples Therapy" but I think that's it. Courtney said they had been trying to get her on CBB since she was 16 but had to wait til she came of drinking age. I bet they could be had cheap. The GBP seem to love someone who has no filters. Maybe Courtney & Lauren?

I typed this before Rylan said it lol!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow I didn't think Courtney would go but I really didn't think Louie would go! Is no one voting for any of them so it's hit and miss who goes? Or maybe I missing something.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't usually watch BBOTS, but it would have been divine if Danielle was on the panel tonight with Louis getting evicted, lol.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm more or less caught up, watching yesterday's eviction now (Emma looks gorgeous with that hair!). Wow a lot happened, so much to say but I've probably forgotten it all.

I think Charlotte has a huge insecurity complex about her worth. I think she thinks any attention, even attention caused by her being so disgusting, is good. She's come on the show expecting to be the same character he is on Geordie Shore, and now it's not just that none of the people in the house valued that persona, they made her think/realise that it might not be valued outside the house by the type of people she'd like to respect her.

Now it's getting near the end of the show and she just doesn't know how to be, and basically the argument with Vickie coupled with Charlotte's childishness and inability to discuss coherently when upset just made Charlotte feel unable to cope with it all.

Unless we weren't shown the full story on that argument I don't see how Vickie is to blame... I understand Charlotte blaming her (because Charlotte has to blame someone) but I think Carol and Louie are just doing it because they wanted her out.

The Rylan B___fest show was pretty horrible. If they wanted to clear the air they shouldn't have put Danielle and Sophie on the panel. Awful.

I'm glad Courtney went because I think she really does love her husband, and I was a little afraid she would do something that would jeopardise that. I'm giving the husband the benefit of the doubt that he's good for her... don't know enough about them to know otherwise.

Abz is the only person I want to win. Mario is a bit of a snake. Charlotte's just lost her kind side. Lauren is too sheltered. Carol is horrible more often than not. Vickie's mildly better than ok. I guess I want

Abz winner
Vickie
Lauren
Charlotte
Mario
Carol

but Abz is the only one I actually feel more positive than negative about.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The crowd were shocked at Louie's eviction! I guess people thought he was safe and didn't vote. Or thought he really did want to go home.

And Mario's getting a very positive reaction, I guess he's going to be top three from that.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am so over Carol I hate her nasty comments, she has so little redeeming about her. i like Vickie cause I truly feel she has been herself and really she said what I felt about Charlotte.

i loved the fact that they jailed Carol for her sleep talking lmao.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Interesting how Carol is now being nicer to Vicky since Louis's gone. Hmmm...maybe she realizes Vicky isn't really disliked as much as it sounded via the audience. So much for her being real.

Charlotte's mother posted somewhere (article?) that the reason Charlotte wet the bed is because her housemates didn't make sure she went to the bathroom before going to bed after drinking so much. Unbelievable. How old is she....23, right?

I see now why Charlotte behaves like a spoiled little girl. Her mother enables her. Blaming the HG's for her daughter's behavior. What is wrong with parents these days?

I actually like Mario and just get nothing from Abz. He's just there and that shouldn't be a reason to win. Mario interacts more with the others. I wouldn't mind if he won.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If anyone is going to watch live today the schedule has changed slightly:

12.30-1pm CBB: The Final Countdown Emma Willis presents highlights of the housemates' past 24 hours ahead of the finale, in which one of the remaining contestants - either Abz, Carol, Charlotte, Lauren, Mario or Vicky - will be declared winner.
1-2pm CBB: Live Final Part 1
3-3.35pm CBB: Live Final Part 2
3.35-4.40pm BOTS

Seems like the "Countdown" is just the highlights show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Lines have been frozen for the first time this evening... it's time! Spoilers ahead!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Charlotte and Mario are getting most of the cheers.

In sixth place on the Summer Celebrity Big Brother 2013 is:

Vickie!

In fifth place is:

Mario!

They have to leave together.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Shows that big cheers (Mario) does not mean lots of votes... same as what happened with Louie.

Not sure why they took them out together as they only have four to get through this hour (as I assume they'll leave two for Part 2).