TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 13, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 13, 2013 users admin

Lainee

07-19-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lainee a private message Print Post    
Nope but does not surprise me any! *shrug* Plastic surgery does not really bother me, well until they start getting too much done like Mary Tyler Moore! :-) And to have someone in the 90s say that she looked too "Chinese" does not surprise me either...

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I have seen a before and after picture of Julie and she looks a lot different now. I think Julie is a very beautiful woman, so it worked for her.

The "Chinese" comment doesn't surprise me either and I really wouldn't be too surprised if it was said to someone in show business today.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
http://www.thewilshow.com/2013/09/big-brother-15-saga-episode-11.html

Emm119

07-12-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Emm119 a private message Print Post    
The thing about allowing the contestants to be booed - is that before they wouldn't allow it. It was a rule for the people in the audience not to boo or show anything "negative" towards any of the houseguests. Guess this year they realize what lousy people they picked.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I hope we see lots of "news" about these last several HGs after the show ends.

It's not like I wish harm on them, but I'm really looking forward to them getting a harsh dose of reality. They have been in LaLa land in the BB house thinking they can say and act however they want and haven't thought about how that truly reflects on them as people. I want them to know that the viewing audience and internet have found this season to be the worst casted ever and that we are utterly disgusted and disturbed by their comments and behavior.

And I feel it should have "real life" consequences. I guarantee their defensiveness is going to shoot through the roof as they try to excuse their tasteless behavior.

I'll be looking out for news articles as what happens to them or interviews from them once they see quotes and videos of stuff they've said that they probably "don't remember saying".

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Ditto Nolanry!!!

I would actually like to see CBS do a special about the HGs in a couple of months, after they've had time to watch themselves and get feedback from their communities...

I want to hear what it was like when they returned to their "normal" lives vs. the reaction they expected. I want to hear/see if ANY of them would have done/said things differently...have they grown or seen a side of themselves that they need to work on...

Pattie444

07-03-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pattie444 a private message Print Post    
http://www.deadline.com/2013/09/cbs-big-brother-renewed-for-season-16/
from best entertainment site ever deadline.com

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Well, I've done my part and stayed tuned in so they didn't cancel the show. I can ignore the rest of the season now LOL.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A truly noble sacrifice GAL!

Mike

09-05-2013

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mike a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know how the BB 15 Facebook Fan pages are managed? I can't (yes I can) believe how much some of them are disliked, and in some cases, like Spencer's page, "Spencer" is "liking" some of the negative comments. I'm wondering if each houseguest picked a friend to manage the page or if it is done by BB. I have a tough time believing BB is doing it though, one of the Andy posts was from Calgary, Canada.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
What is the link to Spencer's page?

Denecee

09-05-2002

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
if you have a facebook account, just put his name in the search box, that's what I did.

Mike

09-05-2013

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mike a private message Print Post    
I think there might be a lot of fake pages out there, and I think I may have fell for one of them.

This is what I was looking at.
https://www.facebook.com/SpencerClawsonBigBrother15

And there's this
https://www.facebook.com/Spencerbb15

I'm pretty sure they're both fake sites. I'm embarrassed. Usually don't fall for that stuff.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Ok thanks

Seabreeze

09-05-2004

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seabreeze a private message Print Post    
Anybody can start a page on fb and they are the ones to manage it.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Found at jokers: can't wait!!!!

Julie Chen: Just saw the video from the jury house...Yikes! It's in tonights episode - a MUST see! #BB15 NT

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I believe this comment by guy who started that 2nd fan page

For your information, this "fan page" came into existence after Spencer's *REAL* fan page, run by family, friends, etc, started to edit comments about him. That page is NOW gone. It shut down after Spencer got himself into hot water with his comments... The page had over 2000 likes. So this isn't his original fan page, but a page in response to his original fan page, which has since been taken down.

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Did his family take it down Lost?

Wow.. wonder what goes on in the jury house tonight.. can't wait. :-)

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Oh man, I LOVE TheWilShow BB SO much better than the real BB. Although I suppose it wouldn't be half so funny without the real BB to base it on. The evil witch with enormous breasts - hahahaha!!!

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
Info on Andy and the college he worked for. Click on link and scroll down. bbdish.com Friday Morning Report

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2013/09/friday-morning-in-bb15-house.html

Looks like he doesn't have a job either!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
WOW WOW WOW...Simplyde.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I don't approve of bb fans bommbarding peoples employers with their opinions. I would never do that.
However I am no saint and I have to admit that this statement from the school made me think "karma"

I know...I am going to hades.

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
All I can say is they only have themselves to blame. Cameras 24/7 Live Feeds. Just what part of that did they NOT understand?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Last night Spencer made a completely disgusting remark about what he'd like to do to Jessie. Do they not get the 24/7 camera thing???

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm not generally a mean spirited person but I am kinda glee full that Andy with all his nasty remarks about people is no longer affiliated with his past employer. Although as I've stated before my co workers daughter is very good friends with Andy and I'm sure she'll be sad. BTW she stopped watching the show because she wasn't happy with who Andy was in the house.