TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 12, 2013 users admin

Abby7

07-17-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 1:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
imo, not a good idea to get too close to nick
when he speaks.

Kep421

08-10-2001

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
Lightning or spray?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
My dream is that between Nick's diet advice and Elissa's yoga, that GM can heal and move on.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
This is Rob Cesternino interviewing someone in the audience at the Amanda and Elissa evictions. From Joker's...Don't know if anyone else posted it-

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=20975551

Kspepr

06-27-2011

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kspepr a private message Print Post    
If GM were to win, wouldn't it be awesome if someone stepped up and got GM to go to rehab? She would become a mentor to those young girls on tolerance and healthy living!
One can dream that something decent comes out of this season.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I think GM is disgusting- especially after what she said she was going to do to Elissa. It was so offensive, she needs help. I am still shocked at what Amanda and GM said about what they would do to the other female hg's. That they even think of these twisted things is beyond sick!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Wouldn't it be great if they had a morality clause and the head of CBS (who happens to be married to Julie Chen) says: Sorry nobody wins the money this year because the finalists are disqualified on the grounds of breaching our morality clause. On the other hand, stay tuned, because we will be handing out the America's Favourite prize after this commercial break!

Inkydinkydoo

07-25-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Inkydinkydoo a private message Print Post    
It would be even better if they added the money not awarded to the winner (due to morality violations) to the $25,000 AFP prize and gave it to our favorite player. Now, that would be s-w-e-e-t!!}

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Eating disorders are majorly complex and no amount of money or "stepping up" is likely to help in the short run. and I highly suspect that people in her life would much rather "help" her spend the money (and I do believe her family was impacted by Hurricane Sandy so they may need help and she has mentioned helping) on something other than rehab. Often the family is a big part of the problem, denial and so on.

Money isn't going to help anyone grow up or realize they are out of line or change their values.. this doesn't mean they will never grow up or change, but a chunk of money is more likely to encourage staying the same, I think. A reward for bad behavior..

That, said, not wanting Andy to get a cent more than his stipend and the $94, and hating what Spencer stands for. that ends up with me sort of somewhat wanting to reward immaturity in McCrae and GM.

Horrible scenarios all round.

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
I really wanted to hear the Rob Cesternino interview, but only lasted two minutes, due to his poor speaking skills...."like.....like....like"
I'm pretty sure it didn't get any better, during the rest of the at least 30 minutes.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I had to turn it off too. Every other word was "like". Talking that way sure doesn't make anyone sound very intelligent.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
:-) I did listen..I almost gave up- but it got a little better. I guess he was asked (the guest) to be on big brother if they have a lower star show. He said that he would not want to be on BB because he knows that there are live feeds- he wouldn't want to say something wrong.
I found it interesting that he was given 2 tickets to be on the Amanda and Elissa eviction show and he said production told them they could boo or clap whatever they wanted. He said he was going to boo, but saw Amanda's face and felt bad,and clapped instead.
So maybe the audience will be able to boo if they want to at the finale.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Andy needs to be BOOOD right off the stage in tears

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Booed right off the stage in 3rd place!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link Ruby. Yeah, I don't like Rob's interviews for the same reasons as the rest of you, but I did make it through enough to hear what he said about being in the audience when Amanda came out.

He said they were told to react however they wanted to. If they wanted to boo...boo loudly! Said he sort of felt bad for Amanda because he could see in her eyes she really was surprised that so many people didn't like her.

I listened for about 40 minutes and he never did talk about when Elissa came out.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Spencer should get booed right off the stage also. He and Andy are bird of a feather.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, my dream solution if Andy is HOH is he puts up Mac and GM, one of them wins POV, and Spencer goes up and out the door. Then GM or Mac win HOH and Andy goes out the door.

Perfect except I am not thrilled with GM or Mac winning.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
But better than the alternative, Dipo!

Debbieeeee

09-16-2005

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbieeeee a private message Print Post    
The biggest reason (and there are many) that I don't want GM to win is that the $500,000 would kind of negate (hope I am using that word correctly) that she lost her job - don't get me wrong I am sorry that she lost her job but then she was the one that kept her gums flapping not me.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Why be sorry that she lost her job? She lost it because she is a racist and used the "n" word as well as a lot of other stuff. Why would people employ her to be a role model to their children??

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 2:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
The audience doesn't have to boo, just don't clap at all for the ones you don't like and clap and cheer loudly for the ones you do like. I think it would be much more disconcerting to come out to absolute silence, especially if Andy or Spenser win the whole thing.

Lainee

07-19-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lainee a private message Print Post    
Ohhh, yeah, DEAD silence! The silence will speak volumes!

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Mu luck, Andy would probably interpete that as the audience was in awe of him...I would boo! lol

Lainee

07-19-2005

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lainee a private message Print Post    
ROFL Bbwatcher...that is true also! )

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Sorta on-topic; did you read that Julie confessed on The Talk yesterday she had plastic surgery on her eyes in the mid 90's after news director and an agent said she looked too "Chinese"?