TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 10, 2013 users admin

Dawn

07-24-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
I was/am a Rachel fan and I follow her on Twitter. Where do I sign up for this "Brenchel Army?" It exists only in these HGs minds.

it's actually not in their minds. Elissa did shout outs to the brenchel army many times and the 'army' was being talked about even before the show started.

Lainee

07-19-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lainee a private message Print Post    
www.brenchelarmy.com

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
So this army is a fan base...somthing Andy, GM, Spencer, Aaryn will never have. Bless their hearts.

Kep421

08-10-2001

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
I don't understand how saying "My life is better than yours" is such a huge cruel thing to do.

I must be a monster....

If I was in a place where someone was aggressively trying to make me feel like crap, I would probably compare my life to theirs to reinforce the fact that person was NOT vital to my happiness.

If that makes me cruel and awful, then I'll be that way until I die....

EVEN I think my life is better than Amanda's... because I don't feel the need to make others feel bad to feel good about myself.

but then again... that's just me...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, the Brenchel Army fan base is HUGE on Twitter.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lainee! I really thought it was a figment of their imagination. I wonder how many troops they have?

Dawn

07-24-2009

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
well i guess if JeJo get a website, brenchel army should have one too lol

Lainee

07-19-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lainee a private message Print Post    
Ark,
Rachel has 179,846 followers on Twitter, Brendan has 72,286...so figured some of those are the same I figure roughly 100,000...do not know how many followers they have on Facebook or on BrenchelArmy.com but guestimate anywhere from 150,000 to 200,000 total...

Bear in mind, I do follow Rachel on Twitter but I am not a fan, I only followed her for the BB season because of Elissa and there could be others also... :-)

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I wish Julie will announce the amount of votes the Fan Favorite had.

Serendipity

08-27-2013

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serendipity a private message Print Post    
With KEP 100% here.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Glad someone else sees the "ick factor" in Andy! LOL

This is from an article:

"Person Who Thinks They Are Adorable, But Isn't: Andy (Big Brother)
It's obvious that he thinks he's being so clever in his diary room interviews, what with his going on about playing both sides of the house and using all his exterminator lingo when voting people out, but he's behaving like he's 12 and not 26. Also, we wish he'd just own his strategy, instead of crying all the time."

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/telefile/the-most-heinous-person-on-rea/2013/09/the-most-heinous-person-on-reality-tv-this-week-10/

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
AND Amanda is an actress, as was Andy in amateur theater.
How many times was their crying for real? That's what I'd like to know because then I might be able to gauge their true emotions and see more of who they really are.

I think Andy cried for real when Judd went out and Amanda cried for real hiding behind the trash can because she couldn't win that competition and when GM nominated her. The rest? Who knows.

Serendipity

08-27-2013

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serendipity a private message Print Post    
LOL, Lost...love the "ick factor" reference!

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Well, thanks for pointing out the Brenchel Army website. I am a fan, but not up to enlisting. Guess I never knew how popular they are. Amanda and Andy and the rest probably wish they had so many fans.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Amanda admitted that she can cry on cue, and did. How often did we see her boo hooing away and then just flip a switch and she wasn't "crying".

She often did that cry and play the victim routine. And it almost always came at a time when she wanted to villainize someone.

I just looked and I follow Brechel army, Rachel,and Brendon on Twitter. For the tweets. And I really don't read tweets all that often and don't remember being urged to vote,even.

I voted for Elissa as MVP as a fan of Elissa,which she earned herself from me, a person who initially thought I wouldn't like her (I started out that way with Janie, too.)

180,000 followers does not equate to 180,000 fans.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Regarding Kep's 7:48am post...

I have to add that one doesn't have to have wealth, financial security, and a healthy body in order to say your life is better than others (the other HGs this year)... To me having a better life means that you know who you are... you have a moral compass, you are kind and compassionate... something the remaining HGs and others have failed to demonstrate.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
http://www.bigbrotherspice.com/2013/09/aaryn-gries-exit-interview-julie-chen.html

Julie Chen talks about Aaryn Gries' Exit Interview on Big Brother 15

The new season of The Talk began this week and recently he Huffington Post interviewed Julie Chen and Sharon Osbourne about the upcoming season. During the interview the topic of Big Brother 15 came up. Specifically, Aaryn Gries and her exit interview with Chen.

A viewer tweeted a question for Julie regarding Aaryn's exit interview: "I wanna hear what was going through her head as she was talking to Aaryn!!"

Julie Chen's response: "I was thinking before she stepped out, this is going to go down one of three ways. She's either going to dig her heels in and not own up to her words, or she's going to cry and then I'm going to not be sure where to go next, because I never wanna make anyone that I'm interviewing, whether it's on The Talk or Big Brother, feel like I'm attacking them. But I wanted the questions answered. So what was going through my head was, was she somewhat aware that what she did in the house was really frowned upon by the public? Because the live audience was heckling her. I thought, 'I am surprised that she is staying composed and at least attempting to answer the questions.' And that made me impressed that she wasn't just like, 'I never said that,' or this and that. She did say, 'If I offended anyone I apologize,' and I thought, 'thank goodness you said that, for your own good.' But then she said, 'BUT, I'm from Texas and that's how we talk in Texas,' and I thought, (makes sound).."

"You know she lost me when she had the 'BUT' ..what was going through my mind, and I didn't say it because it wouldn't be appropriate for me to say, I wanted to say, 'No, that's not how everyone in Texas speaks. One of my oldest friends from college is an anchor in Austin, Texas, and he emailed me and said, 'Wow, your contestant, your houseguest, has been the leading story everyday for like a week-and-a-half.' I said, 'Well what is the buzz over there?' He said, 'Oh, this town has disowned her. We are ashamed. And like, I couldn't tell her all that kind of stuff, that's not the time or place. She will find out later on. But I thought, 'Wow, she has a lot of learning to do, and a lot of growing up to do.'"

The interviewer asks Julie is she thinks Aaryn Gries "gets it," meaning, understands why there has been such controversy.

"I think she's starting to now because right now she's locked up in the jury, and I know that after she got walked off our live stage and you get debriefed by the producers, they told me, they said she was shook. She was very quiet. I'm happy to hear that because that tells me she's replaying and rethinking her actions and her words. And I think when she gets out of the jury house and all the journalists ask her, and are not as straight down the middle as I think played it, she's going to have a lot of thinking to do. I think she will realize. Because she'll go watch the tapes. You can't tell me, if you're a normal human being, watching those tapes you could say, 'I see nothing wrong with what I said or did.'"

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lost. It's nice knowing what Julie was really thinking.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Interesting:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ykyt/you-know-youtube-tour-2013

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Well, now we know why Nick wanted to be on BB!!

Rosie

11-12-2003

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
sitting on my fingers?

Grannygirl4

06-06-2007

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grannygirl4 a private message Print Post    
Well, If Gina Marie wins we know where the money is going...haha.

Mickiej

07-26-2004

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mickiej a private message Print Post    
Better towards someone's project than hair extensions, make up and nail polish. But I wish, if she won, she might actually used it for her health and education. Yeah, that's a dream.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Who does this?

Annieb51

06-30-2011

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annieb51 a private message Print Post    
Oh sites like kick starter and others based on health needs have become very popular fundraising sites for those in need or with a dream.
Locally (Tybee Island) a new business owner used it to gain donations for a new fancy coffee machine and other items for a new business. A friends child needed surgery and had to have 3,000 up front, she raised it with one of these sites.
fundly.com
gofundme.com are just two.