TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 10, 2013 users admin

Beffylou

04-21-2005

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beffylou a private message Print Post    
WHEN Elissa wins FF .. it will NOT be because of the Brenchel Army. Just read all the posts on this site .. people are voting Elissa because we actually like HER. I disliked both Rachel and Brendon, but I adore Elissa. She may have won MVP for other reasons - but her winning FF will be all because of Elissa HERSELF.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I agree beffy! Also from other sites even people who were t big fans if Elissa are voting her FF just because the others were so nasty and vile to her. It's about letting all others know just how much they are disliked-

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I voted for Elissa for MVP and I am not a Brenchel Army person and I will also vote for Elissa for FF or whatever it is called.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Yes, what Beffylou said. I'm not a Brenchel fan and not in their "army". But I will support Elissa because she fought an uphill battle the entire time she was in the house. She was everybody's scapegoat.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
No one should be treated the way Elissa and Candice were treated in that house. Elissa just had to put up with it longer then Candice. Andy may think he is a FF, but being vile just for the sake of being vile should never be rewarded.

Sabbatia

08-15-2005

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sabbatia a private message Print Post    
Rachel has always made me cringe...when she opens her mouth anyway. I was all prepared to feel the same way about Elissa, but was pleasantly surprised by her. She has truly been a fan favorite for me and for many others, and deserves the title.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Rachel has made me laugh and she has made me cringe. She has also made me yell at my TV. You have to admit she was good at comps and I personally was glad she won the second time out. I'm still not a member of any army they have and I don't twitter. :-)

Serendipity

08-27-2013

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serendipity a private message Print Post    
Lazylu, ditto!

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
Wow after reading the article above- all I have to say is- if Amanda wins fan fav, than we will most definitely know AG rigged it so she could win....

These people are just so dang nasty- what exactly did Elissa ever do to spencer or Andy to get them to talk like that about her - its just sickening.

Also article mentioned how Mc is the only o e who doesn't trash her-- WRONG!!! He has repeatedly said how much he hated that F'n B' etc etc.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Elissa's lack of "gameplay" was because no one asked her to be in an alliance. She did the best she could as a solo. She went pretty far!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm an Elissa fan and have no affiliation with any army. I'm voting her for my fan favorite. If the Brenchel army comes out along with the overwhelming general bb fans that will vote for her....Elissa will win fan favorite by a landslide .

Veganking

07-24-2009

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Elissa is my fan favorite. She deserves something after the way she put up with Amanda's behavior toward her.

Wendo

08-07-2000

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wendo a private message Print Post    
"Doesn't matter what happens on live feeds or the CBS broadcast. Elissa will win Fan Favorite because Brechael army will vote it (just like she won MVP 3 weeks in a row despite total lack of game play or any entertaining DR factor)."

It's a vote for America's Favorite Player; it has nothing to do with how well or not a voter thinks the person played the game.

She played the best game she could based on the information she had and the alliance members she could get. She lasted to final 6 beating out 10 other HGs. She also endured the most bashing of any HGs this season, including the past four days when she's been out of the house. (Heck, they just trashed her again right now on the feeds.)

I'm neither a Brenchel or Rachel fan/follower. Didn't even see their seasons.

I'm a fan of hers because I thought she played the best game she could and did so by playing without malice and with decency. And that's why she's getting my votes for America's Favorite Player.

She won't walk away with a half million dollars but she'll walk away with a lot more than the rest of the other HGs.

She has her life, her integrity, her job, and her morals.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Where do I find this Brenchel army? I wasn't a Brendon or Rachel fan their first season but I did like Rachel her second season but I've never been invited to join any army. I will be voting for Elissa though & it has nothing to do with Brendon, Rachel or any army.

Cathie

08-16-2000

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 12:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
The latest Wil Heuser video, episode 11, is out on YouTube. Hilarious!

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
I was/am a Rachel fan and I follow her on Twitter. Where do I sign up for this "Brenchel Army?" It exists only in these HGs minds. I did vote for Elissa for MVP the first time because she's Rachel's sister, I admit. But after the first week I saw she is much nicer and more stable than her sister. And I voted her MVP for her being herself. And I continued to root for her. If anything, I think there's a big "Elissa Army" out there now!

Dinerkate

09-02-2013

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dinerkate a private message Print Post    
What about Elissa's behavior towards Amanda? How come nobody ever remembers how cruel Elissa was to Amanda the night of McCrae's birthday? She had that poor girl in tears. It was awful to watch.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 1:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
did any of you hear the conversations Elissa had w/other houseguests after Amanda was so cruel to her?

i wish she hadn't done that. the "look at my life vs amanda" conversation.

still upset how they are saying so many horrible things about her. game is over for her....so why do they need to bother.

?

still.....can't help but think about what she would have said about others in the house that went against her.

Lainee

07-19-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 2:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lainee a private message Print Post    
Hey Ark, you can find it at BrenchelArmy.com...

Kep421

08-10-2001

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 4:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
What about Elissa's behavior towards Amanda?

You mean the comments about how Amanda's dominatrix outfit was inappropriate? When Elissa was expressing her uncomfortable feelings about what was going on in the room? How Elissa didn't think Amanda looked good in that outfit and how Elissa thought that was the worst outfit she's ever seen?

I wouldn't exactly call those comments "cruel"

getting one centimeter from another person's face and asking how many doctors it took to make the joker smile on their face...now that I call cruel.

But that's just me...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 4:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Or Amanda's Bubba routine about old people, pounding on Elissa's HOH door. That cruel.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
kep, if you read my other posts, i hate what the remaining hgs are saying about elissa.

i hate how amanda treated elissa. with that, did you hear what elissa said about amanda...because of how amanda treated her?

she went on about look at my life and look at amanda's life. with that, i can only imagine, what she would say about the rest.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Elissa actually complemented Amanda's outfit. That Amanda didn't get it...was all on Amanda. Amanda was offended by a compliment....I get that. Elissa being offended that her compliment was seen wrongly. I get that too.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
This thread is making me laugh.

Snarkiness over one piece bathing suits and commenting that someone looks like a hooker when they purposely dress up as a hooker is extremely mean spirited...only NOT

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
The way Amanca treated Elissa and made fun of her husband and kid and her looks etc etc....

She's. human She had every right have a moment to say something negative back. Doesn't really count when the whole time Elissa was harassed and harassed- I think she is allowed to express her feelings.

She handled that way better than I would have :-)