TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 09, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 09, 2013 users admin

Mickiej

07-26-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mickiej a private message Print Post    
After hearing from Lostfan earlier about the comps, I wouldn't be surprised if there is some truth to it. But as upset the fan base is...production has potential to lose some of us.

Serendipity

08-27-2013

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serendipity a private message Print Post    
I don't believe they are being encouraged at all but I believe the vulgar comments were said.

That website really hates Amanda.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I could picture Amanda and someone else on TAR, but not Amanda and McCrae. He'd have to remain upright for more than an hour at a time.

Can't you just hear Amanda yelling at someone for taking the FF because it only makes sense for her to have it. LOL

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
Interesting find @ Jokers. Sure hope it's true!

http://tvgrapevine.com/index.php/big-brother-15/3937-big-brother-15-the-real-big-brother-steps-down

Libshea

08-31-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
Now that is good news, Simplyde!

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
Best news I heard all day.... The whole team should be replaced! Cheers!

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
Very good article. It will be nice to get a fresh new beginning. Looking forward to it.

I do not believe that production staff encourage the bullying of Elissa. If they do I will lose all respect I have for CBS.

Jackie2850

10-28-2010

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jackie2850 a private message Print Post    
Serendipity, I think this Elissa hate is a smokescreen - I still think Groder, BB, and Amanda - could be legally responsible for things Amanda said: encouraging rape, murder, and actually committed character assasination. Even though we know that 'reality shows' aren't real reality, they should also not have a determined outcome. This also sounds illegal. If someone had a good attorney, these issues could be explored... and the powers that be know it!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link, Simplyde. I really hope AG is gone and the show becomes more like it was in the beginning. The UK and AU shows are, IMO, so much more enjoyable.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Me too Simplyde!!

Serendipity

08-27-2013

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serendipity a private message Print Post    
ITA Jackie, great points!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
It would be so great to bring in a new team. Maybe an assistant from UK or AU. AND not give the cast any heads up that anything is other than business as usual. That would give us a great show.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I like how he calls the producers "bottom feeders" PERFECT!

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=20958396

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
Some more interesting news generated from Jokers:

http://bigbrothersurvivor.wordpress.com/2013/09/09/no-more-allison-grodner-after-this-season/

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I hope she was FIRED!!! Like the article above says....

The producers are a bunch of bottom feeders for allowing such behavior and picking such a horrible cast ever.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Honestly though, how in the world would you be able to tell that a person is going to be racist, etc., with the interviews they do? Like Julie said on the David Letterman show, they come in there like they're going on a job interview and are on their best behavior. I mean, certain questions and answers to same, might tell you who will be funny, witty, smart, not so smart, really a BB fan, knowledgable, etc., but who is really going to tell nasty dirty stories, cuss like a sailor and sound racist or anything like it.

JMO, but it seems like it would be a very hard thing to do.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Schmidt's going to happen, and that's why we love Big Brother, but the casting of this particular show was beyond hideous (the two biggest examples of bad behavior were Amanda and Aaryn, both of whom are medicated for behavior control - maybe that should have been a clue).

I'd love to see some fresh attitudes and new thinking in the production chairs. Stop casting relatives, and stop retreading cast members (particularly Jesse - 5 season appearances? Really? That guy?)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
You may not be able to predict what people will do once they are there, but you can prepare for it by having rules in place and enforcing them. Threatening to physically harm another HG should be against a rule, whether you follow through with it or not. Using racial slurs directly to another HG should against a rule, whether you are "joking" or not. And don't tell us its hard to enforce, cuz we have seen it happen in other countries versions.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
True Gal, the medications should have been a clue and, hopefully, will be in the future.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Agree 100% Keldogg! Hopefully our version can learn from others and it will be better next year.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, agreed. You may not know what they are going to do, but you should have rules of acceptable behavior, and let the HGs know when they've crossed them. Instead, to serve the ratings, they let them go on and on. Hurting everyone.

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
The above seems to me to be a blog and opinion, not a statement that she or anyone else is fired. I'd love to see it, but I'm not counting any chickens until I read an official CBS Statement.

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
That's exactly how it should be Kellogg !!!

Follow the rules or get kicked out!!!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
If they had removed the very first person who uttered the "N" word or the "C" word, the others would have taken the hint. Or they are so stupid they could be removed too.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, September 09, 2013 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Doesn't matter what happens on live feeds or the CBS broadcast. Elissa will win Fan Favorite because Brechael army will vote it (just like she won MVP 3 weeks in a row despite total lack of game play or any entertaining DR factor).