TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through September 08, 2013 users admin

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/big-brother-recap-eviction-extermination/

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Aaryn dissed Asians, so she is singled out on BB, Letterman, and her talk show. I'm with all of you who think that all of the bigots should be confronted.

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
From Entertainment Weekly =regarding GinaMarie:
"EXTERMINATRIX ASCENDANT GinaMarie has been regressing throughout the season from an emotional age of roughly 17 to her current state, where she resembles a toddler who sounds like Tony Soprano doing an impression of mid-90s TLC. We have to take her seriously, because absolutely no one takes her seriously and she absolutely might win this game."

Use the link above to read the whole article. Good story but obviously he doesn't watch the feeds.

Annieb51

06-30-2011

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Annieb51 a private message Print Post    
Amanda screamed "I hate Asians!" and "F*** Julie" a couple of days or so before she was evicted. I just don't get it that Julie wasn't more stern with her too.

Lajonesin

03-22-2008

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lajonesin a private message Print Post    
They will only discuss what was shown on the tv show. Howard was the hero, Candice was the victim, Aaryn was the racist, Amanda was the bully, GM is the jester, mcCrae is the puppy, etc and so forth. Julie isn't going to address things only live feeders saw. The tv audience wouldn't know the back story. It's CBS's show, and they can do as they please. Personally, I don't get the need for the public to extract their pound of flesh from people set up for us to watch and criticize. Life will take care of them all, in due time.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Good article with Julie Chen:

http://www.etonline.com/tv/138044_Julie_Chen_The_Talk_Big_Brother_15_Interview/index.html

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
Very good article, thanks for sharing it.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thx Missy :-)

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
On www.complex.com they have a list of the 25 worse reality stars...3 from this group made it: GinaMarie #6; Spencer #7; and Aaryn #9.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
www.complex.com needs to update their list - Amanda is missing!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
and Andy!

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
I agree Dog!!

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
This was found on You Tube from Talk Soup....Soo Funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU-0cfoc178

Pinknana

06-29-2010

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pinknana a private message Print Post    
That's great, Simplyde!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
hahahahah Simplyde that is hysterical! Thanks!

Bamagirl

08-26-2012

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bamagirl a private message Print Post    
Simplyde.. that was funny :-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
The September issue of TasteVin magazine featuring cover girl Rachel Reilly

http://tastevinmag.com/?page_id=1583

Bee

09-14-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bee a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mame...fun article and magazine.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
On Twitter
David Big Brother 15
‏@davidgirton2
You gotta love when a fan comes up to you when you chillin on the beach and you get into a convo and they say to you........
Man your totally different in person a lot smarter and more laid back yeah no shit sherlock its called good editing/acting!!!!!!

Serendipity

08-27-2013

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serendipity a private message Print Post    
From celebdirtylaundry.com

Big Brother 15 Producers Force Final Five To Bash Elissa Slater and Spare Amanda Zuckerman – Learn Why

In the past 48 hours the Elissa Slater bashing has gotten completely out of control to the point that the final five wanted to take a picture of her, put it in the toilet and deface it. Spencer Clawson kicked her suitcase and nobody wanted to pack it. It is clear that Big Brother 15 production is behind this bashing as every time some is called into the diary room, they seem to bash Elissa even harder after they emerge.

Big Brother production wants the houseguests to bash Elissa for two reasons: Firstly, they want Amanda Zuckerman to win America’s Favorite so they can save face to those people who did not subscribe to the live feeds and show them that Amanda is not as bad as everyone said she was. It’s not about the $25,000.00 prize for America’s Favorite, because Amanda has already been paid off. Amanda and McCrae Olson are supposed to move on to The Amazing Race after Big Brother concludes and so naturally the network wants to try and whitewash her image while they still have the chance. Secondly, they are afraid of the fans’ reaction when they go to a live show for the finale. Julie Chen already began the campaign to repair Amanda’s tainted reputation last Thursday when she was shockingly joking and laughing with her. After Julie excoriated Aaryn for her racism we expected Amanda, who was far more racist then Aaryn, to really get walloped, Instead CBS decided to paint Amanda as a “bully.” A bully can be sold on The Amazing Race but not a racist.

Amanda is Big Brother production and Allison Grodners‘ little darling and they are going to throw Elissa under the bus so that Amanda comes out smelling like a rose instead of the piece of crap that she is. The bashing is so bad and disgusting that it is literally all that is being discussed in the house and both Spencer and Andy are the ones at the forefront. Here’s just a taste of it: “Elissa I couldn’t imagine living with a bigger lunatic in this house It was insane living with you and I hated every second of it.” GinaMarie Zimmerman pulls a piece of cake that had all their faces on it and asks Spencer what they should do with it, he says “put it in the toilet we’ll pi$$ and S#%# on it and you know the things I hated about her… Her B#%^% attitude her B}#%^ lifestyle and her B%#}^* face.“

Well, if any of you forget just how bad Amanda is during the Elissa bashing, let me remind you. Along with the countless forays of homophobic and racial slurs, Amanda has openly discussed killing and raping Jessie Kowalski and killing both Candice Stewart and Elissa. There was nobody in season 15 that was as bad as Amanda, period. The only remaining houseguest who seems to have any morals amongst the degenerates still playing this game is McCrae Olson - he really looks uncomfortable when everyone bashes Elissa, kind of how he looked when all the filth was spewing out of Amanda’s mouth.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
That makes no sense. First of all the only ones who will hear the Elissa bashing are the live feeders. The same people who watched all season and know how bad Amanda treated Elissa, and how much integrity these final 5 have.

I think somebody just wanted to start another conspiracy theory.

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
Word of mouth can be a problem. "I told my 10 best friends, and they told their ten best friends..."

Serendipity

08-27-2013

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serendipity a private message Print Post    
I agree Keldogg, but it doesn't excuse Spenser's vulgar comments towards her and the rest. I'm watching the show now and sickened by how they all ganged up on her.

Dawn

07-24-2009

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
that article is a piece of you know what lol

Libshea

08-31-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Libshea a private message Print Post    
Just posted this in Live Feeds:

Libshea

08-31-2006

Sunday, September 08, 2013 - 6:19 pm
Just read the article linked by Serendipity. I am not buying production encouraging the bashing. And McCrae doesn't have the energy to do TAR!