TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Celebrity Big Brother (Summer): Archive through August 30, 2013 users admin

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Ooooops, you are right, Kitt, I wrote down the wrong name, I meant Danielle, the Irish blonde housewife (not Sophie the exempt cult member) was up for nomination with Vickie (the red head) & Ron (the older big man).

I haven't got the names all sorted yet (I'm picking up brit talk lol)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Is Courtney nominated? I thought it was just Ron, Sophie & Vickie

Willwillbee, you mean "Ron, Danielle & Vickie" right? The three brought up for the second nominee were Abz (Louis) Danielle (Sophie) and Courtney (Lauren.) Of the three, they settled on Danielle because Sophie was having NONE of Abz going up for eviction. Then Lauren once again deferred to Sophie and Danielle was the one selected of the three.

Thanks for the info on Courtney.

Please tell me there will be regular nominations by the housemates soon. They aren't going to let the three that are nomming now do it for the whole season are they?

There are Live Evictions Wed. & Friday this week.

On the TV Guide listing, Friday's Live Eviction says: "Following Wednesday's eviction, more housemates are nominated and will realize they aren't popular" or something to that effect. Will that be a nomination by all the housemates on Thursday or will the Three do the nomming again?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Throwing out random comments because I'm still behind... Sophie needs to leave Carol alone! It's her business what she does with her face, and to go on and on about it like that when the cameras are on her was pretty bad. And now Sophie's so drunk (at least I think that's what it is???!) with Abz she's almost slurring. Good job she's not up for eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I hope next week (Thursday?) will be regular noms before the Friday eviction. They're a bit short for time though, so there's a chance they'll all be up.

Cricket, right now (they tend to change closer to the airing) the description for Friday says "Following Wednesday night's live eviction, the celebrities nominated again and more of them discovered they weren't very popular with their fellow housemates," so it sounds like it could be a normal nomination.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 6:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TV Schedule:

Tue 27
2-3pm CBB
3.05-4.05pm BOTS

Wed 28
1-2pm CBB: Live Eviction
3-4pm BOTS

Thu 29
1-3pm CBB
3-4pm BOTS

Fri 30
1-2.30pm CBB: Live Eviction
2.30-4pm BOTS

Sat 31
2-3pm CBB
3-4pm Bit On The Psych

Sun 01 Sept
4-4.55am Rylan's Supersized Sunday
1-2pm CBB

Mon 02
1-2pm CBB
2.55-3.55pm BOTS

Tue 03
2-3pm CBB
3-4pm BOTS

Wed 04
1-2pm CBB: Live Eviction
3-3.30pm Live Eviction Interview
3.30-4.30pm BOTS

Thu 05
1-2pm CBB
3-4pm BOTS

Fri 06
1-2.30pm CBB: Live Eviction
2.30-3.55pm BOTS

There are a couple of extra long (1.5 hour) BOTS there. I often find it hard to sit through just an hour.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
And now Sophie's so drunk (at least I think that's what it is???!) with Abz she's almost slurring

Kitt, I was confused about her being drunk because I thought she did rehab and and has been 'sober' for 4 years? Does she mean drugs and not alcohol?

Thanks so much for the schedule. I know what you mean about the extra time. Sometimes the live feeds are boring.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think her rehab was for drugs, but I thought that if you had any addictions you were meant to avoid other potential addictions (like alcohol). I hope for her sake it was a one-off. Carol was a bit embarrassing too, she's not going to do her career any favours if it happens again.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kitt, Carole being drunk was showing how badly she did need the plastic surgery Sophie was talking about the other night. Wow, she didn't look good drunk @ all.

Another person who has seemed to age in the last two days is Lauren.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Who does everyone think is going home today? I like all three nominees and don't want any of them to go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Danielle. Ron will get some votes just because of how well known he is, Vicky will because everyone knows her character on Coronation Street. I don't think the show Danielle is on even airs in the UK, and without making much of a favourable impression so far I don't see how she'll get many votes in a vote to save.

I think 95% chance Danielle is going, 5% chance Ron is going, 0% chance Vicky is going.

I'm working this afternoon, so will have to catch up with the eviction later or tomorrow.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I don't hope anyone goes home but could do without Ron. I think after his warning, he will be so vigilant that he will never let loose. I don't think he has any interest in being in the house & for me that's the most important part of being a HM.

I almost fear Lauren is a one trick pony & is so obsessed with doing her fashion show that she isn't going to get involved. I would like BB to take away her clothes & put her in a uniform. I do like how she's responded to Courtney. Courtney has been very sweet to her & I've found it touching. I expected Courtney to be totally self absorbed.

I wish CBB was longer, 3 weeks doesn't seem long enough to open up the shell of some of them.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Since they are back to vote to save it may not be so obvious who will go.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Danielle is the first out.
Ron and Vickie, as the two that were saved tonight, were called to the diary room and they had to pick one celebrity to put up for eviction. Ron wanted to put Lauren up but Vickie said no way and they decided on Louis.
The rest of the house will nominate later tonight.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Willwillbee, Ron offered to nom himself but both BB & Vicki said he couldn't do that. He also wanted to nom Lauren to see how she fared with the public as he thought she may win and this would be a test.

Sophie looked worried on the couch. Louis says he's fine, but we'll see. I hope Sophie gets nommed because she may fall apart...lots of drama.

I forgot that it was actually Lauren who nominated Danielle.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm glad Louie is up. I don't particularly want him to go, but I'd like him to suffer ;). I think Sophie and Vicky could be up.

Thanks for spoiling, I don't have to rush to find out now!

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I was under the impression that evictions would be Wed & Fri. It's only a 3 week show, so I guess that is right. I guess they are only going to give voters 24hrs to choose.

I was hoping of the 3, Danielle would have stayed but she didn't & that's ok too.

I'd like Louie, Sophie & Lauren to be up for nomination. I would imagine Sophie would go in a vote to save.

Right now, I'd like Ron & Bruce to go. I just don't think they are going to get too involved. Edited to add Abz (who I'd completely forgot was on the show/feeds)but then again the asparagus lady predicted he would win, so maybe he will open up at some point.

Dustin (the brit's crack me up, why would anyone name their child Dustbin) has only seen the finale show of the last BB & that night's BOTS. He has no clue what he's got himself involved. He was really traumatized by the nom process last night.

I don't know if Courtney has a clue but she seems to roll with the punches fairly well.

I don't understand what was going on tonight on live feeds with Courtney & people wanting her to move to a single bed & away from Lauren. I almost got the impression that may have been a directive from her husband.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't understand what was going on tonight on live feeds with Courtney & people wanting her to move to a single bed & away from Lauren. I almost got the impression that may have been a directive from her husband.

I didn't understand this either, Willwillbee, but it came up that Louis needed a bed so maybe he was going to sleep with Lauren? It was confusing. The feeds kept getting dropped (maybe because of noms?) I wish we'd been able to hear who the other two nominees were, but I guess we'll find out on today's show.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Looks like the nominated houseguests are Charlotte, Courtney, Lauren, Louis, and Ron.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Vote to save... I think Ron might go through lack of enthusiasm in the people who are most likely to vote. I'd think Courtney's also at risk. Very difficult to predict though this one, all of them have fans and un-fans.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Why is Courtney so fragile and why does she seem so old. She's only 35, but I thought she was in her 60's or 70's the way she moves about.

Also, she totally did not get what Ron was trying to tell her about putting her name out there for a nomination either. I can't put my finger on it, but something is wrong with her. She seems spacey all the time.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
It can't be easy tottering around in those heels and trying to stay upright with those humungous boobs.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Are you talking about Lauren? I think a) she's just one of those true eccentrics and b) she has an idea of femininity that she tries to portray, almost like she's overcompensating (which I understand is not that unusual). I think she thinks the delicateness is feminine (but I might be wrong, as always ;)).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma's announcing the first two who are safe. The crowd heard Lauren getting some boos (there might have been other boos, I wasn't quite paying attention).

MOST votes and therefore safe:
Lauren and Charlotte

Lines open again to vote to save Courtney, Louie and Ron.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Are you talking about Lauren? I think a) she's just one of those true eccentrics and b) she has an idea of femininity that she tries to portray, almost like she's overcompensating

Oh..sorry, Kitt...yes, I was talking about Lauren. So she thinks femininity means being feeble? Wow. She just acts so old and helpless what's she going to do when she really gets old, lol?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think she sees it as feeble though, I think she sees it as delicate and feminine. I know she's also had agoraphobia(sp?) so she might have issues with all the people around her too, so is extra timid. Really, I think most of it is that she's just very odd.