TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 03, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2013: General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 03, 2013 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're real sisters (unless BB are lying to us!). I'm not sure what you mean about the presidential suite (I haven't been paying full attention lately) but if you meant at the beginning they got it for a few days (with Rohan in the single bed) when they first came into the house. Now I thought they slept with everyone else, and the Presidential Suite only went to the superpower person and guest. They're one houseguest so would have to share the winnings.

I thought Tahan was always picking on the sisters!

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Spunky, I double checked & the winner of this week's showdown (Tim) got 1 night in the Pres Suite with 1 HM of their choice & the save & replace power but no monies.

The good thing about the superpower going to the evicted HM choice is that if there is a majority clique targeting a smaller group, it helps even out the power. Having 6 on the block lessens the HM power but in past years they follow a pack mentality & target the same people.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The $5000 prizes for Showdown ended at the 3rd showdown I believe. Around the same time the saturday show was cancelled and they fired the hostess and Mike from last season.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Online sports betting has Caleb as the most likely to leave on Monday with Tully the next in line. A lot of fans are starting to vote for Caleb to save him and get Tully out.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Saturday Showdown was only scheduled for 4 weeks. It wasn't like it was cancelled. I assume that if it had the ratings that it might have been continued but I have no clue. I think during the first few weeks, there is a concern of not having enough storyline & the 1hr airtime for the challenge gave the production team preplanned activities but by the 5th week, they wanted to start new shows like "Confidential" & "Late Night Feast"

Ed's odds are plummeting - I wonder what in the world they base these on.

Odds from sportsbet

Caleb 1.85
Tully 2.55
Ed 4.00
Jade 8.00
Tahan 11.00
Tim 34.00

Quote posted by Kaz
Centrebet odds.
Caleb - 2.00
Tully - 3.80
Jade - 4.50
Tahan - 6.50
Ed - 9.00
Tim - 21.00
Quote posted by JordanS
Betting at Sportsbet has the eviction at this order:
Caleb $2
Tully $2.20
Jade $5
Tahan $8
Ed $15
Tim $21

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?48903-BB10-Live-Feed-Updates/page133

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, August 31, 2013 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised they have Jade lower than Tahan. I still like Jade a lot, despite her man needs. Tahan comes across as a bit of a mean girl to the sisters and Mikkayla.

Pintobean

06-02-2011

Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pintobean a private message Print Post    
When I go to the official BB AU site, I am not able to watch video. It does not say I need a certain kind of player. It says it's not available where I am. How does it know where I am?
I am able to watch the shows on YouTube.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Your computer (or device) has an IP address, and from that they can tell where you connect to the internet. The official website does the region encoding, but that's not there when someone records it off the television and posts it to youtube.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, September 01, 2013 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Caleb would go over Tully. I hope people are just waiting a bit and will call in and save him. It is to save this week, right?

I love Tahan and see her as just being honest in her feelings about the twins. She's trying to say that one twin speaks for both of them quite a bit. She is brutally honest and that might not work for everyone.

I'm not sure I see Tahan as being mean to Mikkala, as she saved her that one week. I thought it was wrong of Mikkala to fly to the bedroom and tell the twins and someone else what Tehan was saying in the hot tub. They are supposed to be friends, aren't they?

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Tully's gf is supposed to have put on twitter that she won't be at the eviction tonight & posted 6 hrs ago on Instagram that she is single = hmmm Tully may get a double whammy tonight.

http://web.stagram.com/n/tahliafarrant/

The live feed clips are geoblocked to anyone outside Australia. There was someone posting the clips on youtube but has stopped the past week. I watch at this site, the poster is out of commission today but does a great job keeping us updated.

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?48903-BB10-Live-Feed-Updates/page150

I was looking on the main site & noticed about getting tickets to the live show, they charge people $30 $40 & $50 to be in the audience & almost all the seats for the next month are sold out. I can't imagine paying to watch the show.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Will, I tried the link, but don't see any video information? Does one need to register? I don't have Facebook....Gasp

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Well the bookies had it right. I figured it would be Ed or Caleb this week, as the voting pattern has stayed true to form and the most boring/least screentime housemate has gone yet again.

The vote to save with 6 nominees was a smart move this season.

Tonights episode of course had plenty of extra special edited pieces to save both Tim and Tully, though I doubt either one was ever in any danger.

I knew after they showed all the housemates saying Tahan or Jade would go that they would be the first 2 declared safe.

Martyc

05-09-2011

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
Who left please?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Caleb left Martyc.

It's sad watching him talk to Sonja, especially about this bromance with Matt.

There was 1/10 of a point difference between him and Ed, which surprised me. Tully had about 14% I think, whereas the guys had 7.3 and 7.4 maybe. What is wrong with the people in AU? Why are they torturing us viewers by leaving Tully in the house.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I am *so* glad Tully's gf didn't show up, I wonder if production warned her though. I have to believe they did, knowing that it could be humiliating for her to watch this from the audience. They had to have evictees family & friends lined up & maybe they figured the gf might walk during the middle of the program & then BB would have had no one for Tully.

With 6 people up & a vote to save, it was impossible for me to figure out who was going - other than figuring Tim was safe *but* people may figure Tim is safe & no one to vote for him - it's happened before.

I had read there was a huge Facebook drive to save Tully. With her losing her gf, I wonder if she will lose other voters.

I wonder how the bookies base their betting, do they have access to BB voting?? I don't know how much it costs to vote but one person posted they had voted 300x for one person & 150x for another. That's a lot of voting!

I saw his face, Tim will *never* self nominate again.

I was wondering who was sobbing so hard, it looked like Tully but it sounded like Tahan.

Sonia said double the number of people voted in this eviction. I was glad that the girls were saved, it seems that girls are always picked off first & thrilled the quiet guys weren't as safe. I was afraid that they would be saved just for their looks. I would have preferred Ed to go over Caleb though but it was so close. I hope they never hint to Tim how he had the most votes.

I still had hoped Tully would have gone but I would have loved Ed to have gone & seen if Jade would have redirected herself onto Drew & see if he would get off Tully. I know she provides him attention & affection but I just can't imagine that being enough to counter all the negativity & sulking, but with Jade fixated on Ed, I guess he doesn't have a lot of choices. Bring on the Intruders!!

Voting -

7.2 Caleb
7.3 Ed
12.4 Tahan
13.2 Tully
19.7 Jade
40.2 Tim

Superpower to Matthew.

No chamber tomorrow night, the HM will nominate with a ballot box for strategy only.

I guess they like that double the voters when all the big hitters are up.

Rehtse, the lady that posts the video information couldn't do it yesterday as I noted but she normally does. There were links but I couldn't see them either, it looked like you had to register (which I didn't). Consuela is back to posting today. Not all the updates have video clips & you have to sift through the comments but
posts numbers 3069, 3075, 3078 are the latest with video clips.

http://forum.behindbigbrother.com/showthread.php?48903-BB10-Live-Feed-Updates/page154

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I hope Caleb leaving shakes up the dull meatheads. Heidi and them think they are soooo popular that it had to hurt having Jasmin leave followed by Caleb.

I was happy to see Jade got so many SAVE votes. I would love to see a great looking hunk intruder show up that wants Jade. For that matter I would like to see a female show up and make a huge play for Drew. Something has to get him off Tully.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm really happy the viewers don't equate hunk with good housemate! Happy to see Caleb go, he didn't seem to add much to the house. I was surprised to see the gap between the 7% of Caleb and Ed and the 13% of Tahan and Tully. Almost double, I guess because Tahan and Tully have at least made enough of an impact for people to vote for them.

I was so shocked with the "I love you" and what looked like undercover kissing between Tully and Drew! Drew basically said if she gave him the ok that she was free then he was in! Noooooooo Drew run, run way now! Yes, I'm also glad Tully's girlfriend wasn't there, that would have been cruel.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I was happy to see Jade got so many SAVE votes. I would love to see a great looking hunk intruder show up that wants Jade. For that matter I would like to see a female show up and make a huge play for Drew. Something has to get him off Tully.

Fantastic ideas, Lake_gal. Please them happen.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Rehtse and anyone having problems finding the show, please e-mail me.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
BB producers must have allowed Tully's gf to preview the episode because she posted in a discussion about why she broke up with Tully publicly hours before the broadcast that tonight's episode would make it clear why.

She doesn't sound bitter & is asking people not to hate Tully, that Tully's only human but she's no longer leading the team Tully bandwagon.

I wonder though if Tully will be given this info. The HM are allowed certain info, if they include it in the package before entering the house. "I want to be informed in case of ..." usually death or serious illness in family but I've also seen cases of "when my grades come in" or something they are expecting an answer while in the house. If they do tell her though, I expect it will also be broadcast.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I would think that Tully would know that her behavior had consequences. I was okay with Caleb being evicted, but was hoping it was Tullys time to go.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
By the way, I fail to see what the allure of the Sugar sisters is...they are not really cute. Maybe it is just he peroxide hair.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
i wanted Tully or Ed to go. Tully cause well can't stand her and well Ed cause i am tiredof his chivalry which seems so fake to me

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, September 02, 2013 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
The food task for this week has the boys and girls separated into different bedrooms. Tully is already complaining and wanting to hang in the boys bedroom. At least Drew and Tully won't be sleeping in the same bed for a few nights.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, September 03, 2013 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Theyre doing some kind of a battle of the bands with an all male and all female group and apparently they will have videos up on facebook or something for people to view and vote on.

Copied from BBUK of several years back of course.