TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through August 30, 2013 users admin

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
So glad Aaryn is out. Julie was just too nice to her last night. She will have a rough time in jury house, but Helen may protect like she always did. I would love to see the footage of her walking in.

Lainee

07-19-2005

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lainee a private message Print Post    
I would love to see the "real" footage not the one set up and acted out by Big Brother!

Veganking

07-24-2009

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Veganking a private message Print Post    
Julie was professional in her interview with Aaryn, but I could see some of her feelings come out about what Aaryn did. Aaryn honestly just didn't realize the impact of her racial insults and didn't mean to hurt anyone.

Serendipity

08-27-2013

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Serendipity a private message Print Post    
I look different in all of my pictures. It depends on the angle and hairstyle. Elissa didn't have lip injections, she uses facial expressions that plump them out. If she had her lips injected they would look like that ALL of the time. She does the "duck face" look and that's what does it. The girl is only 28, she shouldn't have wrinkles or need Botox. I believe her. Personally I do not care what anyone does if they feel they want to enhance their looks.

It's her demeanor, her class, her faith, and her good intentions that make me like her. And it doesn't bother me one bit she calls the others gross and isn't used to "those" kinds of people...I'm not either and I have friends from all walks of life but do not tolerate racists remarks and I'm not fond at all of vulgarity or bullies. ITA with Elissa.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Elissa should stop doing the duck face then. It is not a cute look.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Elissa said she's not against plastic surgery, then said "obviously" I forget who she was talking to. But she said she thought Aaryn was too young to want her breasts done and botox.

This comment was repeated so it caused others to find photos of her prior to her lips being enhanced which I find very similiar to Taylor from the real housewives series. Taylor had an implant. That's plastic surgery. Injections diminished over time and Elissa's upper lip is obviously not natural.

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
Elissa appears to me to have that "nervous" mouth movement when she concentrates, she does it when she cooks. It is so easy for us to sit here and rip apart every facial expression, but I sure would not want to be filmed 24/7 for the internet. After watching Andy so long, I picked up when he lies, his eyes quickly dart to the right I think, just once, but he does it every time. We all have "ticks" we are unaware of, the best poker players know how to spot them, and hide them.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure why what work they have had done has anything to do with their game. Amanda has fake boobs, so what. What a person looks like should never be a reason to like or dislike a person, imo.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Ask Elissa. She brought this up.

Simplyde

07-26-2011

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Simplyde a private message Print Post    
Love Love Love that Elissa is safe from noms!! Sure was hope'n that Amanda had grown up but from last night's feeds I see it's still the same ole same ole. Glad Elissa is ignoring her! Best move! Can't wait for after the Noms feeds. All He** breakin loose I'm sure!! Go GM!

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I do think Elissa has had collagen injections or something done to her lips. Doesn't matter to me except that, like so many of the woman that have that done, they looked much better without it.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I like Elissa and hope she makes it to the end. She has an amazing body and is very pretty. That being said, I am not a fan of the fake eyelashes and the over puffed up lips...they detract from her natural good looks.

Bee

09-14-2009

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bee a private message Print Post    
In the words of Mac from last night..

Who cares??

This new generation of young people are so into all this fake beauty stuff because they see it constantly on every social media possible. They seem to save from their 5 year old lemonade stands on up to fake some part of their body or face.

It is a fad.

Hopefully in my lifetime the "natural" look will come back.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Elissa has used Latisse fir eyelash growth. It would tempt me,maybe, but something with the potential to change eye color not going to happen.

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
Elissa would go so much further, if she would eliminate "gross" and "disgusting" from her vocabulary, and stop the groaning, back of the throat speech, so popular, now.
Given that, I still hope she makes it, to the end.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Elissa should stop doing the duck face then. It is not a cute look.

Agreed.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
But I really believe she's had injections and I find it really tragic. She was gorgeous in before pictures when her upper lip is very thin. Her smile was girlish an beautiful.

Now all I see is puffed lips and fake eyelashes.

Pintobean

06-02-2011

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pintobean a private message Print Post    
"I think Elissa has used Latisse fir eyelash growth. It would tempt me,maybe, but something with the potential to change eye color not going to happen."

Have you ever seen Elissa applying it her eyelash line? If you don't keep doing it, your eyelashes they go back to their old look.
I don't use Latisse for cosmetic purposes but I use Travatan to lower the pressure in my eye. My doctor said it's really the same thing except I put drops in my eyes. My eyelashes are longer, fuller and darker as a result but my eye color is the same. My doctor said Latisse came about when they realized that Travatan had a side effect that people would like.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Duck faces and fake gang signs are so not cute and I fear there is a whole generation who are growing up and at some point in their lives will wish tjey had a few more pictures of themselves with natural smiles and posture.

I think if I was the parent of a duck lipping child/teen/young adult I would bribe them.. take your duck lip shots and then pose for some smiling shots, please.

I grew up where photos were mostly serious and my parents and grandparents, especially the grands,,, many of the pictures were pretty grim, I guess they had to sit still for long exposure.

When my grandmothers were older you could sometimes get them to smile.

And one time I was in the right mood and got my parents and brother to pose like "Walk like an Egyptian" but we were laughing not ducklipping.

Yes, the latisse wouldn't be for me. I know they had a trial that was free to cancer patients and I thought that was cool.. Chemo will blast out all hair, lashes, brows, head, etc.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pinto, one day Elissa was talking to someone and mentioned a little brown spot on her eye and said she kind of liked it.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Sea, I was just telling my friends the other day that I missed the good old days when a picture meant something. Digital cameras have degraded the art of picture taking in some respects.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's for sure!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
The media are pouncing on Aaryn. I just saw The Insider coverage and Julie's interview with Aaryn and the apology that wasn't really an apology. All the while comparing Aaryn to Paula Deen... Oh well, that's what you get!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Jeff interviews Danielle Donato.

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=20773571&src=twitter

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
Good interview ... Always liked Danielle.