TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2013: General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 30, 2013 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I can't help but feel that Tully and Heidi are jealous of Jade, as was Jasmine and Jasmin's comments to Jade were not nice at all.

I cannot believe Tully picked Mikkala yet again. For gosh sakes, why couldn't she pick someone who hasn't been nommed every week?

I laughed so hard when Tim was talking about Drew and Tully's relationship and BB asked if he was jealous.

Tim: "Oh no BB, I don't like Tully. ROFL, I think BB may have meant was he jealous of Drew.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I can't help but feel that Tully and Heidi are jealous of Jade, as was Jasmin and Jasmin's comments to Jade were not nice at all.

I cannot believe Tully picked Mikkala yet again. For gosh sakes, why couldn't she pick someone who hasn't been nommed every week?

I laughed so hard when Tim was talking about Drew and Tully's relationship and BB asked if he was jealous.

Tim: "Oh no BB, I don't like Tully. ROFL, I think BB may have meant was he jealous of Drew.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So, Jasmine is gone, I expected so. Didn't much care.

The wild night, wow!!! Can these folks have fun! Big Brotha is a nice one down under!

Nominations, well, they're the most exciting part of the aussie version of Big Brotha.

How did Jasmine end up with the super power. Did Big Brotha give it to her and then she passed it on to Heidi? Of all people, to Heidi? Geez..

Why is Big Brotha always saying... "your nomination is accepted", is there a reason not to accept a nomination?? It's weird...

I didn't quite catch why Caleb got himself 2 points, because he was caught talking about nominations with the two girls?? Didn't understand the reason.

Most likely to go this time is Tully or Mikkayla. I don't like Heidi. I like Tahan, the others are just jealous of her beauty but they say she is opinionated. I just don't like those 2 sisters who keep nominating Tahan.

Also, it's not use to just give 1 point or 2 points, if they really want someone in the red zone they should give all their 5 points.

Tully should go. I still like Mikkayla with Mr. Clooney.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Spunky, From now on, evictees will give the superpower to their choice of HM. Jasmine got it by being an evictee.

BBAU is very strict about noms, reasons & time limits, if you give one that is not acceptable, you can be given a nomination penalty instead, like Caleb did for hinting about who to nom.

They have to split 5 points up between 2 noms. The most they can give is 4pts.

Martyc

05-09-2011

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
Spunky...unlike US Big Brother, BB Australia is in charge and the housemates either follow the rules or pay a price. Last year there was a "naughty room" and they were sent there to perform some task if a rule was broken. It was a lot of fun to watch.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Tim's Tully rock breaking in half was funny!

Nominations... sounds like BB is going to be strict with "wishy washy" reasons from now on, which is strange to me because they can also nominate for strategy, so why would they need to be wishy washy anyway?.

I was all excited about the five way tie until I realised Tully would have to choose someone. Poor Mikkayla. I am hoping Tully would go with things as they are but you never know if people vote for her for drama. Maybe the save will change something.

Don't forget to watch "Late Night Feast" everyone. Although it seems to be partly game show??? Just about to watch it now.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
(The extra show was a bit rubbishy... centred too much on them being drunk, I'd rather see their normal conversations.)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Since they are always playing to the public and trying not to look bad or nasty, BB AU housemates tend to be very vague and "wishy-washy" in their nominations. They always try to be way too nice and almost never say right out how they feel about the nominees. They talk in circles and never really get to the honest reasons. That's why Big Brother is always re-interpreting what they are saying and telling them things like "you are nominating Caleb because he is greedy and selfish", etc.

They are also required to give specific examples to explain why they are nominating that particular person.

So far this season BB has been far less strict in accepting nominations than in previous seasons.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Yes, I would like to see Heidi just say she is nominating Jade & Tehan because they are too pretty and she is jealous. That is the reason her and Jasmin always gossiped behind their backs and hated them. She wants them gone so she can be the prettiest in the house and get the male attention.

Matt wants Mikayla gone because he wants to be the boss. He doesn't like when she gets bossy because she is just a chick and he doesn't have to listen to her. Doesn't she realize he is lord and master of the BB house? At least that is what he might as well say when nomming her.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
According to an ad the save and replace is epic and the results are shocking

Bearlee

05-18-2005

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bearlee a private message Print Post    
I am loving this season of BBAU! Can I just say my favorite part of nominations is that we get to see Drew's beautiful blue eyes upclose and personal?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's episode was particularly good, and I liked the interviews BB did with Jade and Drew in the "Confidential" part. It would have been funnier if they didn't back up Tim after telling him to be H2O Sheriff though ;).

I would love to see Mikkayla saved and replaced with either Heidi or Matt.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I loved it yesterday when the dog ran off with the window cleaning supplies and one of the twins tells Tim:

"Go get him; afterall, you're the Sheriff!"

So funny.

Today's episode was sooo funny! I laughed throughout. Still absolutely, positively cannot stand Tully. She's trying to turn Drew against Tim because she's furious at Tim for not saving her and how dare he see through her.

During the the Jade/Heidi task when BB asked the last question:

What does "Snake in the Grass" mean?

My answer?

A) Heidi
B) Heidi
C) Heidi

(Malicious person who feigns friendship)

I just love AU BB. So good and funny and stern all at once. I feel like Drew will be nommed next week because of his relationship with Tully.

Please, I'm begging you people of AU, vote her out this week. What is Drew thinking and why won't any of the other guys talk to him about his relationship with Tully? Tim is one of his few male friends in the house and Tully is trying to ruin that. Stop being so gullible drew. She's the dangerous one, not Tim.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just don't see how the lovely Drew can have so little taste!! Tully must have some very nice qualities they're just not showing us! When she was sitting on his knee by the pool and said something like "why does no one love me as much as I love them" he looked like he would have kissed her if she'd just put her head down. Nooooo Drew, she's not good for your game!

Brave, but typical of Tim to put himself up, lol! And they're all so upset he put himself up... would they be happy if he put one of them up instead??! Really Heidi, Tully, the three studs, all need to go!

I think Tim is safe, I think Jade is safe (though not as safe as she was a couple of weeks ago). Not sure about Caleb but personally I don't see much appeal, I think the bottom group (Caleb, Ed, Tahan, Tully) will be very close but I don't think Tully will go, because those who do like her will know they have to vote. I think Tahan or Ed will go.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Im hoping its Ed. If it stays true tp the pattern then Ed should go, as he is, by far, the most boring of the group.
But his looks might save him, especially on BBAU where everyone thinks the voters are all teen and pre-teen girls.

I also think Tully is probably safe for now, since its a vote to save. If it were a vote to evict she would have been gone already.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Wow!

I was wondering why Mikkayla (of all people since she seems so forthright & insightful) would encourage Jade to pursue Ed to show her vulnerability & to "arouse" him & then Mikkayla reported this to Tim. Tim must have had the same talk with her that he did with Drew - that they have to get them together.

Some very strong players up for eviction - either Tim gets a strong player out or Tully, either way it's a win/win situation. Either a strong player or someone who irritates him (& monopolizes his bud's time).

So do guys sit around & talk about how disrespectful cheating or inappropriate touching or is that just for the voting audiences benefit - hmmmmm.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I would not be surprised at all if Tim was a plant by the BB producers.

We already know that production colluded with him to lie about his background. He is not a student, he is a television and radio personality and presenter.

Now on top of that we see the way Tim is running the show,, every episode is almost entirely about him and he is successfully and easily stirring up everybody, but specifically directinghis efforts at those who are nominated that he wants out of the game.

He targetted Jasmine and Xavier while they were up and with Jasmine at least, succeeded in getting her in a big row with Jade, who at the time was one of the most popular houseguests.
As for Xavier and the others, who knows what else Tim has been doing that didn't make it to air.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know if he's a plant, but he's DEFINITELY a good choice of housemate!! I think he might have overplayed it though, if he wanted Tully to know about Drew and Jade talking about her he should have done it more subtly. His cover was pretty much blown when Tully told Drew that Tim told her they were talking. If Tim loses Drew's trust he hasn't got anyone left in the house.

When Tully doesn't go on Monday (which I think likely, unfortunately) maybe Tim will rethink and regroup.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Oh please have Tully leave on Monday. She is destroying the show for me. I think Drew needs an intervention. He needs to back away from Tully. She is bringing Drew down with both the HMs and the public.

Jasmin said in a radio interview that Drew was the guy all the girls went to when they were upset or needed consoling. Drew was a good listener. Tully has obviously decided he is her personal property and he is not suppose to console anyone but her anymore. She is so needy and uses that for attention. I really thought she was going to end up curled in the fetal position outside the Presidential Suite door. Tim took her Drew away from her. Another reason for her to hate Tim.

I like the misfits (minus Tully). Tim, Mikayla, Drew, Tehan and Jade. The meatheads are boring and gossip like little schoolgirls while trying to act all righteous. Heidi will probably go the next time she is nommed. She can't possibly have many fans. Ben will be around a long time. The twins seem to be from an area that has huge support and will vote for them for awhile.

I am curious if Tully and Ed leave quickly if Jade and Drew will drift back to each other? Or they might have intruders by then that hook up with one or both of them.

I laughed when Matt said that Jade had a nice body but he didn't care for her face. That is the exact way I feel about him.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What went right over everyone's heads in this episode was that Jade was trying to warn Drew about Tully and his constant consoling of her. When Drew didn't even get a clue as to how wacky Tully is when she let him have it with both barrels before he could even get a sentence out. He should have just heeded the advice and limited his time with Tully somewhat...but no, now Tully is the victim again and Tim is the bad guy. I wanted to see Tully crying again with no one to drape herself all over and see how she handled just one thing on her own one time.

I can't believe how absolutely gullible Jade is to confide about anything to Heidi who is such a stirrer. Heidi's furious that Tim is playing her game. Maybe Tim should have nommed Heidi instead of himself. I hope he outplays all these fools.

Why do you think Tully won't go on Monday, Kitt?

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I agree with Kitt. He's a hard player & I doubt if production could direct him & him to pull it off as an actor. We saw how badly that went this year in BBUK. I didn't realize Tim was playing/manipulating them til I saw him concentrating on his stones.

He's even manipulated us, the audience, from hating him to adoring him. I haven't seen anyone play this type of game since BBUS evil Dr.Will in season 2.

Dr.Will kept saying, I will lie to you, I will lie to you & they would say you wouldn't lie to me would you, as he lied to them again & again & told them I will continue lying to you. It was amazing to watch.

Dr.Will had no one after Boogie & Shannon were evicted & he had it harder because the audience didn't vote, the HM did. So he had to schmooze the HM into not voting him out.

It looks like Tim's lost Drew's trust but I don't think he cares. Drew will probably still play with him. Drew may even take the attitude that being friends with Tim may be a better option than being his target but he will be torn between aligning with Tim or being friends with his HM. Is this a holiday or a game show.

I've never seen anyone in BBAU playing the game strategically this hard. Michael did last year but wasn't so clear in his intentions. Michael worked on getting people nominated & with only 3 people up, it was easier to pit the favorites & force the competition out but Tim is manipulating the people to show their worst traits instead of aligning with others to get someone out.

Same here but at least we have 6 to choose from. I was surprised at the people up for nom this week, now I'm sure Tim was probably behind a lot of this.

Unfortunately for the HM, they can't get rid of him without the audience votes.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Thank you to the banner mod!! Is that you Jimmer?

I was thrilled just to get the pics up but to have it updated with evicted HM also is just so awesome.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I don't think she's leaving because it's a vote to save, and there are several of them (Tully, Ed, Tahan and Caleb) who won't get many votes and will be fighting for bottom place. Because Tully has stood out she probably has some supporters who think she's good for drama, so she'll get a few votes for that, and it'll probably push her votes above the other low vote people.

Ed would be my choice to go (if Tully doesn't), because I do think it will push Jade back to Drew.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Ed would be my choice to go (if Tully doesn't), because I do think it will push Jade back to Drew.

Kitt, that would be good because Tully didn't like it one bit that Jade had her arm over Drew's body today. I just don't understand what Drew sees in Tully? Why is he with her all the time?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I'd love to see Tully go because I want all the others stay. I liked Tim from the beginning. I think Matt is getting a bit arrogant, so what, Tim is confident enough to go on the block, so what?

The two sisters are bothersome, they pick on Tahan all the time and Heidi is bothersome, she's so jealous of the cute girls.

My order of elimination, Tully, the sisters and Heidi.

I don't like the superpower going to the evicted one who then passes it on to a favorite in the house. I think the superpower needs to be earned with some kind of tough competition.

It's starting to feel a bit like the US house where they always talk about one another in a bad way, the only good thing in the Aussie version is that they can't discuss nominations and so the mood is never going to be as dramatic as in the US. Although sometimes I'd like to hear more about game strategy and how they would play and who they would like to go on the block, etc... Summer camp is all good until it starts to feel a bit wishy washy... well, I guess I have enough of drama in the US house...

Some question I've always wanted to ask... are those real sisters or just friends?? Do they only get the presidential suite for one night? Did they win any more money lately? (I didn't notice).