TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through August 30, 2013 users admin

Buggie

07-11-2005

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 8:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Buggie a private message Print Post    
Hoping not to sound like an obsessed GinaMarie...But I saw NICK today! Was watching a show on ID network
and he was an actor in a reenactment. I think the show was Dead of Night...the episode was called "Empire state of murder".

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I'm kinda cringing because I think this might sound shallow but...here goes...

I honestly think I might've been an Elissa fan this year had she not had any botox done to her face. I think she is absolutely STUNNING in that before photo and on the Anderson clip. I know you may be wondering why the enhancements could be so important but they are. When I first saw her on the show it was a 100% complete initial turn off. I can't stand it when people do that to their lips. It's so tragic and ALWAYS looks terrible! So it honestly had the effect of me being grossed out by her look (especially combined with those fake eyelashes??) and being one of "those" people. As time went on I continued to not really like her because of her lack of gameplay but it was the first impression that started it.

I can see that she had a much thinner upper lip before but she had a gorgeous smile!!!! She's crazy for changing herself! the thinner upper lip complemented her face (IMO). I didn't once think this whole time on BB that she has a gorgeous smile because all I see is that puffy lip *shudders*

Really wish she wouldn't have touched her face (and take off those damn fake eyelashes!)

Gidget

07-28-2002

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
This may be old news but I think Elissa's husband owns a growing door company.

And I think he is also the Brent Slater who has custody of his kids from former marriage. Kids were abused but I couldn't determine by whom. Obviously not Brent because the court gave him custody.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Nope that custody case was apparently another Brent with 3 kids in NC. Whew!

The door company is still valid.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I hear what you're saying Nolanry. I find it so distracting and just makes the person look fake, fake, fake to me. It's a huge turn off.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
So THAT's how I missed the Aaryn drinking nail polish remover!

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_15/2013_Aug_26_helen-erased

It happened while Helen was in the House, and I no longer watch the TV Show!!

Lainee

07-19-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lainee a private message Print Post    
It is not the looks that make me a fan or not...it is game play (which some people think she has none of but I think she has plenty of) and how she takes adversity that is thrown at her and continues in playing her game in spite of it.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I thought the whole nail polish thing was weird, almost like Ayrn was faking it. Maybe she just handled it way better than I would have but the way she smiled after the incident made me think that she tried to fool us.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lip injections are not that super uncommon. One of my clients is a Dermatologist and he has a booming business doing lip injections (which are not permanent nor is botox ) and he does a ton of Botox. All of which I can get at a very reduced rate....basically cost of the product. I haven't taken him up on the offer....but botox sounds better with each passing day (only kinda joking).

I wear false eyelashes when I go to various gigs or on a nice fancy evening out or when at a resort on holiday.

I think people have differing tastes in fashion/beauty. But the underlying beauty comes from the person you are and Elissa happens to be one of the better human beings in the house if not the best, IMO. It's rather shallow to condemn someone on their beuatification rituals.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Just for the record, Elissa says she has had no work done to her face. I believe her. Lip injections I am not sure she considers that "work", or botox. Each to their own. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

Dawn

07-24-2009

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
I don't think she's had any work done either, but it is very bizarre how much she looks different in other photos and video.
i want to say she lost weight before coming into the BB house but she has said that she purposely GAINED 5-10 lbs before coming into the house.
but i think her face pre-bb looks a bit plumper.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
It's rather shallow to condemn someone on their beuatification rituals.

Not sure If this was directed at me but I just thought maybe my post wasn't clear? I mentioned that her looks had the first impression of turning me off. It's hard for me to like someone right out of the gate when they've done something to their face that I find generally unattractive. But that's not why I dont like her. I tend to be a huge fan of players that are hardcore game players. I don't base it on the nicest people (because she is very sweet) but I don't like her [in the game] not because of her looks but because I feel like she has not had an impact strategically. I'm not a fan of floaters an yes I feel like she has gotten through because Amanda has always had some other fish to fry, not because Elissa manipulated her out of it. (Which I would've respected)

I think lip injections are unfortunate on pretty much everyone (I know that's just my personal opinion) I remember I was so upset when Meg Ryan did that to her face because I thought she was such a beauty and a great actress but after I wouldn't even watch a movie she was in because I couldn't stand the lip injection! Such a turn off!!

But I was just remarking that first impressions are pretty important and its what initially turned me away. In her "before" pics and the Anderson clip she is so stunning it surprised me!! Big difference in my reaction!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Baby news!!

Matt Hoffman‏@HeadOfHOFFhold2h
Stacy and I are ecstatic to welcome our new HoH!...Hannah Olivia Hoffman - 8/26/2013 - 6lbs, 6oz. Mom and baby are doing superb! :-)

Kep421

08-10-2001

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
aw... how COOL...

Gidget

07-28-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I have noticed how different Elissa looks in various pictures and not the lips only. But if you see different pix of Ginamarie, you get the same thing. I think it has more to do with the modeling and how they apply makeup.

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Amazing photo of GM here - with an article about the racist issues in the house.

Kpopstarz

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I'm sure the photo is retouched- all modeling shots usually are.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
However, in that photo, look at the wig GM has on - you can see her natural hair underneath. I noticed it because last night on Fashion Police Kelly Osborne was commenting on Lady Gaga's wig and how you could see her natural hairline underneath the wig. She said that people who wear wigs usually shave their natural hairline. I've never heard that before!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
That photo is a wee bit more than a little photoshopped. And yes those types of pics almost always are.

Debbieeeee

09-16-2005

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbieeeee a private message Print Post    
How cute, HOH - nice how that worked out for the Hoffmans

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
from jokers:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=BBInDepth&Number=20749960&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much Missyb for sharing that.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Amanda will go after GM for having had a nose job, boob lift and liposuction? She mentioned the nose job last night in saying all of her pictures were from after that and later said the liposuction put fat in other places but left her upper chest bony.. this was when they were looking at the picture where she was really skinny. The boob lift she talked about to someone earlier in the season, maybe during her first HOH.

Bbnut

06-12-2006

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbnut a private message Print Post    
Amanda gets her forehead done (and her boobs, duh)...no room to talk...she is soooo jealous...her comments prove it.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think we should see some good jury house footage when Aaryn walks in the door.