TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2013: General Discussion: News from the outside world re:BB15 houseguests: Archive through August 26, 2013 users admin

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I respect everyone's opinion. It's being tweeted, this is no secret. It's outside news. I got the tweet today so am sharing it :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It depends on how one defines "surgery". I think even Mr. Magoo could see she's had something done to enhance her lips.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Well yeah, obviously lol

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
She has said that she's had no plastic surgery on her face. She admitted to lip injections and a boob job.

Maineiac

08-24-2009

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maineiac a private message Print Post    
The only change I see is in her lips.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Now I remember why those lips look familiar............Taylor from the Housewives of OC sorta had lips like a duck, and that is what Elissa's look like imho. While Elissa is not unattractive,she is to me a tad different looking. So glad she is about to mess things up for Amanda.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lip injections is not considered plastic surgery.

Kittyab

07-15-2005

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kittyab a private message Print Post    
I suspect GM will stick to her guns and put up McCranda.

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I think Elissa was so pretty before she messed with her face and wish she'd left it alone. She's still a very, very attractive woman though and sweet to boot and is one of my favs on the show.

But the one thing I wish she *would* change is her voice and/or style of speaking. She comes across as a bit simple-simon, imo. That baby voice/slow speaking style needs to go. (All women who talk that way drive me battty.)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Someone has said a plastic surgeon studied pictures and opined that Elissa had only had the fillers (lips, I guess face)

And she said she had used Latisse on her eyelashes.

But nothing like Amanda has had done or accuses Elissa of having done.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Having Zingbot give them all those really really annoying toys is almost as bad as the season they had a basketball hoop.

====

I had perfet timing. They went to trivia while I was putting some stuff in the car, then I hit the bathroom, took meds, brushed teeth, washed and dried my hair, and just as I was getting my yogurt, feeds came back.

Amanda is up in Elissa's face, trashing her face, talking about how many days until Elissa isn't HOH and has to move downstairs. She promises to crawl into bed with Elissa and says that there is no place to hide.

She is being really like a junior high school mean girl bully.

Now you've put up another ally of yours and you have no one.

Snort on Andy being an ally.

All I can say if all these people just stand by in total fear of Amanda, shame on them.

GM did say (not in front of Amanda) that if Elissa needed to talk, or anything, she would be there.

As a Jewish person, it is sort of stunning to see Amanda doing what she does.. recruiting people to help her shun her enemies, torture them and hope they basically die or in this case, leave.

These people are not just standing by, in fear, but kissing up. Andy just smarmed that as a public speaking teacher, Amanda did very very well.

He does say that McCrae's was very bad, lots of fillers, no eye contact. So that was honest.

I guess Amanda said "No one comes between me and my man" in part of her speech.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Amanda has had plenty of work and talks about it, so it is strange to hear her bashing someone for anything they do.

Andy, Spencer, all gleeful that Elissa will stay up in HOH all the time.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm having flashbacks to The "Friendship" with Janelle downstairs. But I don't remember them being so overtly obnoxious.

Amanda says she is going to kill herself if Elissa doesn't leave the house next week.

Andy promised to slit his throat on live television if he leaves on Tuesday.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think anyone had ever claimed she didn't have fillers, botox, whatever.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
What has Amanda had done besides boobs and possibly nose.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't see Aaryn, are they all joking with Andy in front of her? Maybe she is in the DR.

As for plastic surgery, I don't care if the Cat Woman was in there (the one who has had decades of ultimately disfiguring surgeries) was in the house, that isn't a reason to do what Amanda is doing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have no idea. Havent' seen any pictures of her so no idea about even a nose job. and if she had one, so what?

Yankeefan1955

08-01-2008

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yankeefan1955 a private message Print Post    
LOL Sea, I know exactly who you are speaking of.

Debbieeeee

09-16-2005

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debbieeeee a private message Print Post    
Sea - I too have been revisiting the feelings I had when Janelle was tortured by the Maggie and her minions - No good memories there :-(

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
For those who want to see Amanda's manic "Bubby" routine, go to Youtube and type in Big Brother 15 Amanda Bullies. That, and much more is there. I'm not sure where to put this. If this isn't the place, I'm sorry!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
http://robhasawebsite.com/big-brother-15-brendon-villegas-rachel-reilly-interview-elissa-episode-26-recap/

Rob Cesternino's podcast from last night with Brendon and Rachel on it...

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 3:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I never could stand Rachel but I do hope she gets a chance at some point to confront Amanda about her comments and how she's treated her little sister. I also hope that she (Amanda)is completely ostracized by the other BB alumni and we never,ever have to see or hear from her again. She is truly vile in all ways.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Cass_cat, for Rob's link.

Agree 100%, Holly. I never enjoyed the Rachel experience. I do, however, love her baby sister. I have never identified with a BB player like I do with Ellissa. From all the tweets from the BB alumni, I am positive Amanda will be shunned. Yes, she is truly vile in all ways.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
'Big Brother 15' exclusive: Dan Gheesling's thoughts on game being rigged

http://www.examiner.com/article/big-brother-15-exclusive-dan-gheesling-s-thoughts-on-game-being-rigged

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Rachel grew on me... I remember watching the episode where her and Brendon first "met" in the house... she drove me absolutely crazy and I didn't like her at all... Then her 2nd season... she grew on me. She pretends to be so tough but really she is very vulnerable... and I liked that her and Brendon were still together. I loved the way Jordan took Rachel under her wing and supported her... I also (mostly) enjoyed Brenchel on TAR... although both of them said and did some stupid things... I attributed a lot of it to Rachel's insecurities. I thought Elissa was going to be Rachel 2.0... and she's not... Then I thought Elissa was going to be a doormat... and she's not. She is one of the strongest, most grounded women that BB has ever cast. And the HGs who have shunned/ganged up on her are going to be ashamed of their actions/inactions when they see for themselves what Elissa is really like. She is truly beautiful inside and out. And the fact that she refuses to stoop to the level of the others just makes her look all that much better!!!! GO ELISSA!!! I know she's probably not going to win but there should be NO QUESTION who FAN FAVORITE will be this year!!!!!