TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 22, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Celebrity Big Brother (Summer): Archive through August 22, 2013 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, August 07, 2013 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently starts Thursday August 22 at 9pm!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Schedule for the first few days, times Pacific:

Thu 22
1-3pm CBB: Live Launch
3-4pm BOTS

Fri 23
1-2.30pm CBB: The Big Twist - Live
2.30-3.30pm BOTS
3.30-4pm Live from the House

Sat 24
2-3pm CBB
3-4pm Bit On The Psych

Sun 25
3.45-4.40am Rylan's Supersized Sunday
1-2pm CBB

Mon 26
1-2pm CBB
3-4pm BOTS

Tue 27
2-3pm CBB
3-4pm BOTS

Wed 28
1-2pm CBB: Live Eviction
3-4pm BOTS

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Rumours of contestants:

Bobbi Kristina Brown - Whitney's daughter, seems unlikely they'd risk it to me as I thought she was having some issues
Charlotte Crosby - reality "star" from Georgie Shore
Sophie Anderton - model
Big Boi - rapper from OutKast
Abz - from boyband Five
Ron Atkinson - former footballed for England and manager of the team, must be mid 70s by now
Carol McGriffin - from Loose Women (same as Denise Welch and Coleen Nolan)
Louie Spence - choreographer from Pineapple Dance Studios (like that annoying guy from a couple of seasons ago)
Gary Goldsmith - Kate Middleton's uncle (surely not?!)

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt

This is going to be really fast, which makes me wonder if they will keep the winner in, like they did with Josie.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Only Dexter would stand any chance in there. No one would pay Gina any notice, and the others would just disappear into the background. Can you imagine any of the celebrities taking time to listen to Charlie's constant analysis?! If they're planning that BB better hope for a Dexter win!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt. I'm not sure I'll watch, but I will keep reading here.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, August 16, 2013 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Oh no, please no more Dexter, lol.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I read that Helen Flanagan was going to be a contestant. She played Rosie on Coronation Street and hasn't done much since.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
She was on I'm A Celebrity a year (or two?) ago. She was pretty dipsy but seemed kind hearted. I think she'd make quite a good housemate.

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
My DD told my Bobbi Kristina Brown is being replaced with Courtney Stodden.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Why do they insist on bring annoying american wannabes on to celebrity big brother.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
dear heaven above please don't make it both Doug and Courtney ala Spidey...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know who those people are, and it sounds like that's a good thing!

Is everyone excited for the TWO HOUR premiere?!?! I have some guy here flushing out our ac (or something) and I don't know if he'll be gone by 1pm. I'll probably turn it on after he goes though.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hour and a half and no one has commented so I guess people are NOT excited about the launch! My ac guy has gone (without fixing the leak) so I will spoil who goes in, and any potentially fun stuff.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live show spoilers ahead!

First three housemates will go in a special area and have special... something about a cult (I missed it)

HM#1 Louie Spence - choreographer, dance instructor, judge (he is soooooo irritating on everything I've seen him on)

HM#2 Lauren Harries - child prodigy (as a boy, now a woman) often guest on BOTS

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#3 Sophie Anderton - model, also had a highly publicised drug addiction

Louie, Lauren and Sophie have a secret mission. They are the founding members of a secret cult, the Cult of Celebrity. They will have great power and influence over the other hms, and the other hms' fates lies in their hands. The three will live in a secret Temple of Celebrity within the house.

In the temple they have a tv so they can watch the rest of the house. For 24 hours they must remain secret. Later they will have to make a decision about who will be up for eviction, they will be the only ones deciding ONE of the nominees. They also have a book of detailed information about the other hms.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Later they will have to make a decision about who will be up for eviction, they will be the only ones deciding.

Strange twist.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#4 and #5 Vicky Entwistle and Bruce Jones - Les and Janice Battersby from Coronation Street (very popular long running soap)!!!! He was sacked from the soap due to some sort of drunken behaviour, I think she just left. (They are separate housemates.)

HM#6 Courtney Stodden - reality star married to someone who was 50 at the time (three years older than her dad) (oh now I know who he is, Kellee, married to Tooms on the X-Files, one of the creepiest characters ever)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Puzzled, I think Emma might have said they choose just one of the nominees, but I missed it. There is a special "twist" show tomorrow so I guess they needed some drama to fill it!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#7 Abz Love - from late 90s "disfunctional" boy band Five (manufactured by Simon Cowell)

HM#8 Danielle Marr - reality star from Dublin Wives (like Real Housewives)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#9 Dustin Diamond - Screech from Saved By The Bell (seems like a very nice guy)

HM#10 Charlotte Letitia Crosby - reality star from Geordie Shore (like Jersey Shore)

(I think they were expecting witchy comments from the cult members, but they're just sitting watching)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#11 Mario Falcone - reality star bad boy from TOWIE (where Amy Childs was from)

HM#12 Carol McGiffin - from talk show Loose Women

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
last one

HM#13 Ron Atkinson - very well known retired football player and manager

It's all a bit peaceful at the moment... but BB has called them to the sofas for "one more surprise."

The in-house hms have to make a decision, which are the two most famous housemates? Ron Atkinson is obvious, but they choose Vicky Entwhistle and Bruce Jones. They get their own sleeping area with "fantastic views and spacious surroundings." It's a double bed in the garden. Good job they didn't pick Ron, at least Vicky and Bruce know each other well.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It sounds like the Cult chooses all the nominees but only chooses one at a time, the first choice is being made tomorrow. Not sure on whether they choose all the nominees though.

Special "twist" episode tomorrow. First eviction is next Wednesday and second eviction is next Friday.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, August 22, 2013 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I've been on the phone, so I haven't seen the show yet. I can't wait to see the Batterbys--I just love Coronation Street and was sorry when they left. (I'll never forget Janice wacking Les and Cilla when she caught them making out in his convertible in broad daylight.)

Thanks for spoiling, Kitt.