TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2013: General Discussion: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 13, 2013 users admin

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Cillysue2 I sent you a PM. We don't like posting publicly because they will close down our source.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am so looking forward to seeing who will be evicted..(I am still 2 weeks behind on the uk series but really don't care because the one i wanted to win is gone0...

Jbw

08-14-2006

Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Yes, YouTube has them too at: http://www.youtube.com/user/BBAU00001

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I just watched the eviction episode.

I was not surprised at all at the results. The bottom 3 were who I expected. And I won't miss the person booted. They did not really add anything to my viewing pleasure.

I am curious who will be nommed tomorrow. I predict Rohan and the sisters will be up.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I am wondering if it has been stressed that there can only be 6 housemates on the halfway side which does that mean if the twins are up that there will only be 5 nominees?

I also read on one of the other forums that there will be a change in week 5 with showdown only being up till then.

i can definitely see it being Mikayla, Rhonan, barbies, possibly Tehan, Jade, and Heidi. Tim seems to have calmed a bit.

BTW not the least bit surprised by the eviction result the minute they uttered the words "I can't be bothered to get to know them" i knew thy would be up and out...lol..

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Jade seems to be the female the other females don't care for. Too much flirting with the boys. I wonder if Tully hasn't added to this a bit. Tully has been acting very sneaky and keeping the Jade/Drew uneasiness going. Jade and Tehan are the pretty ones and the other women seem a bit jealous.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Spunky, Caleb only had double points for the one eviction, not future evictions. The superpower is only during the one eviction. Last week Matt had it & this week Ed will have it but the superpower changed weekly last year so I don't expect it to be anything like last week's.

I had also read the Showdown would only be for the first 4 weeks.

I'm guessing that if the sisters go up they will squeeze 7 people in the halfway house (prob add another half bed & seating) rather than only have 5 noms. Aren't they immune from eviction their first week? They & Rohan came in on day 8 & tomorrow's noms are on day 16 so they will only have been in the house 8 days tomorrow.

On Day 8, latecomers Rohan and Katie & Lucy entered the Safe House but stayed in a separate bedroom. (Previously the honeymoon suite)
On Day 9, housemates nominated for the first time.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Tully has been keeping the Jade/Drew issue going. Drew seems to wish it were different but accepts the situation, and the two seem fine with each other. I don't like Tully at all, I would think she must be nominated next even though she has some on her side... with six up if she has any enemies she can easily be up.

I think they will keep it at six nominees even if the twins are up, they'll just have to share a bed somehow.

I presume by now it's okay to share the eviction results..?

Vote to save:
Drew 38%
Jade 22%
Tim 22%
Heidi 9%
Jasmin 5%
Sharon 4% and evicted

With six up every week and a vote to save not evict it's really going to clear the house of the boring people or the people without the airtime, assuming those people get nominated. Which they might not if they're really boring!

I think the nominees will include Ronan, Jade, Tully, Mikkayla. Maybe the twins if they haven't really mixed with the others, and maybe Jasmin for the same reason.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I am glad Sharon went. She does absolutely nothing, and has almost zero screen time.

Of course she got no votes to save. Nobody even knew she was in the house. The only time she speaks., she is a .

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
The newcomers entered the day before nominations and thus were safe from that one but I don't see why they would be safe this week they have had almost the same amount of time in the house as the originals did before they nominated.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Wow, blatant lies during a BB social media ad in tonights show.

They specifically said that the BB website has live feeds when that is absolutely untrue.

They have occasional text posts about what is allegedly happening in the house and they call that "live feeds".

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
their version of live feeds is a constant stream of clips of the house in video but it is still so controlled that we don't get to learn anything other than what they want us to know

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Sharon got most of her air time when she was crying about missing her children. The viewers gave her the chance to get back with her children.

I find Matt extremely boring. He might have a nice body but I don't find him very interesting at all. He acts a bit judgmental and wants to stay out of the way.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The perfect outcome.
I can't stand these parents with small children who sign up for Big Brother and then cry and moan the whole time about how they miss their kids. Its not like they are forced to sign up and go on the show, and there are certainly better and more sure ways to raise money.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Sharon should have never wore the strapless dress. It fell down when she was lifting her kids. She is on stage and freaking out her boobs were hanging out.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Monday, August 12, 2013 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I would think that noms would be impacted with who do you want living in the HWH. This really makes noms important & personal. I would think there wouldn't be as many throw away or strategic votes. It wouldn't take much to get 6 people voted in.

The one thing I really like about the HWH is that it will force people together who may have never have had this much interaction otherwise. The house naturally forms cliques & this will probably allow a bonding of the HWHM. Instead of the group targeting 2 or 3 people to flounder on their own, 6 people have to bond together.

Like Rohan said, only the HWHM talked to him (& only because he had a "captive" audience) & when he's locked up next week, he'll have a new set of people to bond with. I doubt if Tim & Drew (or even Drew & Jade) would have spent so much time together if they were in the safe house & it's driven apart Heidi & Tim (temporarily, I'm sure).

Plus, I believe it will make the HM much less likely to intentionally piss off others (ala Tim)

I wonder if the HM will target the same 6 people or pity them & not allow them to be kept locked up, especially ex-HWHM. I am glad they had 6 randoms in the HWH for the first week. The 6 HWHM also have a major block of votes to target the safe house. With 15 HM now, that leaves 9 safe HM votes. I am really interested in seeing how this impacts the game.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Ed's super power this week was to listen to three people nominate he chose out of three groupings. his choices were Xavier, Drew, and Tim

The initial nomination chart had a lot of ties and to me it was more surprising to see who wasn't even on the board

Tehan/Tully-12 points
Xavier/Ben- 11 points
Rohan - 9 points
Matthew/Mikayla-7 points

Tully refused to even consider bringing Matthew over so Mikayla was chose to round out the bunch.

There is the switch later this week so it is not final. I kinda hope to see Tully or Ben evicted. I am hoping that Ben grows from being on the halfway side.

i was surprise Tim, Heidi and Jazz had NONE. But Tim turned around and screamed out his nomination of Tully saying she had been trying to read all the lips. Her reaction was priceless

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
More poor editing in tonights "Live" nominations show.

BB explained the superpower to ERd and had him pick from the first group, he chose to listen to Xavier's nominations.

Cut to Sonia and she is asking if Ed is going to choose to listen to Jade, when he already chose Xavier and passed over Jade.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Heidi is still holding a grudge about Tehan sending her to the halfway house last week.

She conveniently fails to recall that she was tied with Tim and should have been over there anyway, so was the most logical and fair chouice for Tehan to make.

Its also great to see that Ben is getting the most nominations, and people seem to be seeing through his transparent act.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
How long after the show is aired is it considered a spoiler & not up for discussion without spoiler tags??? (Which I don't know how to do & don't have the memory to remember & not going to do)

I am loving this twist & it sure makes nominations exciting. I was shocked by the outcome but also thrilled. I think some of the people nom have had a rude wake up call that this is going to be a tough game.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Hahah I like Tim a lot more after his nomination today. Turning around and yelling "did you get that Tully?" in the chamber as he nominated her.

Definitely a hilarious change from all of the wimps covering their mouths as they nominate,

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think it's ever a spoiler when it's happened in the house, however personally I do appreciate the talking in code just first thing in the morning after an eviction (e.g. "the person evicted" not "Sharon"), only because I forget an episode has happened while I slept and think I'm all caught up when I'm not! Then I know to run away and come back when I've watched the show.

But technically, I think the tvch rules are that nothing is a spoiler in BB once it's happened in the house.

I was surprised they nominated Ben, I get why, particularly if he's been distant this last week, but I would have thought they'd have worried they looked bad to the viewers for doing it. It's kind of refreshing to see they are thinking about game over image.

Yeah, I thought less of Heidi for blaming Tehan for her nomination, it really was the fairest choice.

Tim was funny. I thought he was so awful at first but he's one of my favourites now.

I wish it was a vote to evict, not save, then Tully would go for sure I think.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I was surprised by Jade's bold moves at Ed. I wish I could understand what the heck he's saying. I turned on closed caption & it couldn't figure it out either. I was shocked that he rejected her but I'm sure he knew that if they shared a bed, she would be to brazen either to not succumb to or be put in the position of an even more awkward rejection.

I doubt she's ever been rejected before & surely not while the whole world watches. She will probably be feeling humiliated & I bet will either stay away from all the guys (nawwww) or curl up in Drew's arms. I bet we've seen the last of her flirting with all the guys though. She looked so humbled crawling into Mikkayla's bed.

I am loving Tim. I bet Ed was impressed with his what you see is what you get attitude as much as he was shocked by Xavier's (& Drew) nominations of Ben. I'm betting Ed found Drew & Tim's nom of Xavier interesting. Ed said something after Tim's nom of X but I had no clue if it was affirmative or negative. I wish they had interrogated Ed more about his feelings towards the nominations he heard but maybe they did & I just couldn't understand his mumbling accent.

I wish we saw more so I had a clue of who was hanging out with whom (like Ed & Xavier) or how people were interacting with each other.

Poor Ben, getting emotional after nominating & when Tahan (who he nommed for 3 pts) tried to comfort him be broke out crying (but that's ok, she nommed him for 2 pts also). He couldn't give up his bed when the sleeping bags were passed out, the raw HWH is going to be quite a shock to his delicate system but I really think this will either make or break him. I fear it will break him though.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Ben is more likely to leave than be evicted. He might be too delicate for the game and if he begins to feel not liked then it will be extremely hard on him. I think several of the ones who put him up kind of did it out of kindness, and maybe they'll be able to subtly say that he needs to isolate himself less and think of others' feelings more.

Very interesting with Ed rejecting Jade so bluntly and so quickly (and so incoherently). I agree, she might end up crawling to Drew.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
ya think Kitt, - Day 16, Jade tells Drew, you can come crawl in my bed & scratch my back if you want - he pops over with a big grin.