TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Celebrity Big Brother (Summer)

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2013: Celebrity Big Brother (Summer) users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 22, 2013Puzzled25 08-22-13  5:52 pm
Archive through August 26, 2013Kitt25 08-26-13  8:47 am
Archive through August 30, 2013Kitt25 08-30-13  2:07 pm
Archive through September 06, 2013Kitt25 09-06-13  2:10 pm
Archive through September 13, 2013Kitt25 09-13-13  1:06 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Another one.

In fourth place is:

Carol!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Next one.

In third place is:

Lauren!

I think the final two will come out in the section starting at 3pm.

Charlotte was always going to win or near-win because of her support before she entered the house, but I'm so happy Abz is final two, he's really earned his place by showing himself to be such a nice guy, even in a house full of people bitching at each other.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And they're back.

The winner is Charlotte!

Second place is Abz.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I would have been *so* disappointed if Abz had won. I'm sure he's a nice guy & all but not BB material. I'm so sick of people sleeping all season & waking up in the final.

I just didn't like Vickie. I would have been happy if Carol won or even Louis. I just don't think Lauren was real, I've seen her on BOTS before & she didn't have this fragile, demure act going on.

I agree Mario is a snake. I've watched Towie & I think he's been shown fairly. His treatment of his "best friend" & others is what turned me off him more than anything. His comment to Carol when she said her bf never wanted to go clubbing was to the effect, oh he wants to go, just not *with* you - inferring he wanted to go out & pick up another woman.

I've even watched a few (more than I'll admit) episodes of GS - mostly because of Charlotte. I've only seen her in the past couple of seasons & with all the naughty talk, I think it's mostly just talk. She's been with the current bf for the last season & no one else & before that I think she's mainly just hooked up with another HM (but he's slag enough for all of them) occasionally & that's been her main story line. One of those ooops I did it again.

On another note, Detective Dan's exbf is claiming Dan & Rylan are now together & has released private messages between the 2 (that didn't really prove anything other than flirting).

I am going to be lost without my daily BB fix though.

Thank you all for sharing it with me. I've enjoyed your company as much as the show!

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Who's bright idea was it to fog up the stairs, walkway & audience?? I was so afraid with the rain & slippery steps. Thank goodness, Lauren didn't win, she would have fallen to her death.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, September 13, 2013 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I thought the same Willwillbe! Great idea to blind the winner!

Dan and Rylan did have some chemistry but I'm sad if Dan's dumped his boyfriend. The boyfriend seemed nice and Dan didn't seem the type to just dump him like that.

I've avoided Towie and Geordie Shore, despite Towie being on hulu. I'm half interested in Towie because of Amy on the last CBB and that guy who won I'm A Celeb. I don't want to get hooked though, which I know I would if I started watching ;).

I don't prefer boring winners when there's a better active winner, but all the others had said such mean things at times that a "nice" winner would have seemed a good answer to me.

Fun talking with you all from me too. This summer's BBs have been pretty rubbishy so I'm not sure I would have hung on if I didn't have somewhere to chat about it.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I would have preferred Abz to win because i didn't find him boring, what they did show of him he was kind, sweet, intelligent. Where as Charlotte was rude crude and full of attitude. It didn't help that she had Carol and Louie egging her on.

I think the smoke is what happened cause of the rain and the fireworks they normally set off colliding. The fact that the winner came out of the house screaming i can't see was laughable but truly probably scary for Charlotte.

On the Dan and Rylan thing well apparently according to eh Daily Star it puts Rylan in hot water because as Jamie East is quoted in the article that one of the major rule is no f**king the housemates.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I had read the BB house would be added to the National Treasury & wondered what that meant but I think it just meant open to public (for a fee) for 2 days.

I don't know if this has anything to do with ch5 & Endemol's contracts but this is encouraging ...

BIG Brother is set to run for another five years. The show has been given permission to stay at Elstree TV Studios in Borehamwood until 2018 after local councillors said it gave the town “an economic boost’’.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/338563/Celebrity-Big-Brother-briefs

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Good news, Willwill.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, September 14, 2013 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The National Trust own lots of stately homes and famous buildings and open them to members and non-members for a small fee. If it were April I'd wonder if it was an April Fool's joke, but they seem pretty serious about it! £16 to enter if anyone's over there!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, September 15, 2013 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
tickets sold out in under 24 hours for it...I would so go

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, September 16, 2013 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I agree Mario is a snake. I've watched Towie & I think he's been shown fairly. His treatment of his "best friend" & others is what turned me off him more than anything.

Willwillbee, I guess I don't know much about Mario. Is this in the house or real life? I'd read that he tried to commit suicide not long ago after the breakup with his longtime girlfriend and kind of felt bad for him. I thought he was a decent guy in the house, but who was his 'best friend?'

Thanks.

I have also enjoyed posting with all of you. It's made this year's BB UK and Celeb BB UK more enjoyable.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Cricket, Towie is a reality show & his "best friend" on that show, I think his name was Chris. Mario has been rude, arrogant & condescending to all his friends but treated his "best friend" the worst.

Him & Lucy had a bad relationship. She cheated on him with her exbf when their relationship was new. She had barely been over one guy & started seeing Mario & there was a bit of "overlap". (Not saying that makes it any better but it wasn't a random thing & I don't think it would have ever happened again with anyone.) So he figured that gave him a free pass & I don't think her cheating would have made a difference. He's just one of those men that want a woman at home & women on the side. Luckily she deserved better & gave it up, but it was terribly embarrassing with everyone telling her he was cheating & him lying about it. He'd go out on his birthday & be with another woman & leave Lucy at home.

I know he's had a really rough time with the breakup but he brought it all on himself. She forgave him once, twice but by 7 times you have to give it up.

He showed the best of himself during CBB. he's not all bad, just young & full of himself. Hopefully he will grow up & become a good man & husband.

I would have *hated* for him to be crowned CBB, he may possibly be on the road to redemption but he's not there yet.

You can watch all 6 seasons for free on HULU. I don't recommend it though - silly contrived show. I don't have a TV so watch online & have seen it.

http://www.hulu.com/search?q=towie

Jbw

08-14-2006

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Courtney Stodden splits with her husband Doug Hutchinson:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/01/courtney-stodden-dough-hutchinson-split_n_4195214.html

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, November 04, 2013 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I just saw that! It's clear she wasn't ready... probably for the best. I hope it's not too horrible a split.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Friday, November 08, 2013 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Charlotte wants to go on, "I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here," but they won't take anyone from Geordie Shore. I think it's hilarious that there is a hierarchy of cheesy shows.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-07-09/geordie-shore-cast-banned-from-appearing-on-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: