TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 17, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Out Of The House: What Are They Up To Now?: Archive through May 17, 2013 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 08, 2013 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
GLITTER GARY on ET Canada TV Show:
Met Gala Fashion Hits And Misses

http://tinyurl.com/cutaypk

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks Mameblanche! I missed the tv show. I did however watch Entertainment Tonight Canada last night and saw the 'reunion' show.

I thought it was funny a viewer asked Peter if he would rather eat a salad or slop. Peter said slop.

Peter got asked if he still liked Liza and he said yes. Seems Tom is still smitten with her too. HOst asked her if either one didn't live so far away who she would be with, she said she didn't have to answer that.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, May 09, 2013 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Happy to see Gary with a reporting job on ET Canada. Hope he gets lots more work. No word on season 2 yet. Arissa Cox took a morning radio show hosting job so it is not likely she would be back for a season 2 if there is one. Looking forward to US BB!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 10, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
ET reunion show, US viewable version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q7pmSj9rQo&feature=youtu.be

Not the best reunion show and I did not like the host, but at least they actually DID a reunion show, which is more than BBUS ever does.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I still don't understand why Peter and Tom are so smitten with Liza. lol

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Liza 'mist'?! ;) ;)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Must be...LOL

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Gary's going to be on TV again Monday morning: From Gary's FB page...
HEY EVERYONE , I HOPE YOU GUYS ALL HAD A WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY. I ATE REALLY GOOD, RIBS, CHICKEN GURRL I AM SOO FULL .
I WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I'M GOING TO BE CO-HOSTING THE MORNING SHOW ON GLOBAL (@MorningShowCA) TOMORROW MORNING, I WANT YOU GUYS TO WATCH ! I'M SUPER EXCITED AND NERVOUS-ALL AT THE SAME TIME! BUT IT SHOULD BE FUN! WISH ME LUCK, I LOVE YOU #GLITTERGANG YOUR SUPPORT REALLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Cool! I will try to record it! Thanks MB!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, May 12, 2013 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
:-)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Liza is sitting one table away at a restaurant I am lunching in with a friend.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
did you make the sign of the shield? lol she isnt with the odious Tom is she?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
A.J. joined her. We took pix. Will upload later.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That must have been fun! What restaurant was it?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Jimmer it was great fun! And it was at Spring Rolls restaurant. :-) Her Tanning Salon is nearby and she invited me to visit her there this weekend. :-)

Jasper, she told me that she's heading to Vancouver this weekend to see Peter, Alec and Suzette. Well first she said Peter, THEN she saId The SHIELD, then she included Suzette. So I think while she's really going to see Peter, she's probably going to make good use of her time there and see them all. (She cracked up when I suggested she bring Peter a FRESH, CLEAN elastic band.)

This is what I wrote on my FB page:

Bumped into Liza and AJ from Big Brother Canada this afternoon at Spring Rolls restaurant. I kept her company as she was waiting for AJ to show up, and we hit it off, and will be doing an interview in the VERY near future. I've been really negligent with my blog, but am now VERY inspired to get cracking again.

She's so warm and friendly, a real delight. AJ is soooooooooo slim, and while I'm not a big cologne fan, he smelled GOOD! Both of them are so slim, I asked if it was the slop-diet, but I'd forgotten that NEITHER of them ever were on slop! LOL

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
If anyone has any questions for Liza, post them here, and I'll do my best for ya. I'll be seeing her this weekend so please post your questions between now and Friday evening. :-)

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Well what fun, Mame!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Great pictures. That's wonderful fun that you got to meet them in person. It gives us a different perspective.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh and Mame. What's the sushi like there? Any good?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 15, 2013 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Great pics Mame! (cute tshirt).

Ask her who she really likes. Probably more intelligent conversation with Peter.
And if she thought Peter looked as foolish as the audience seemed to think he did.

You'll have to pm me your blog and fb so I can watch for it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The only way Peter could be considered intelligent is in contrast to Tom.

Peter is an overgrown child.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Sorry Jimmer, just saw your question now. The sushi there is very good. My nephew is a sushi-holic ;) ;) and he quite enjoys it. He even got me eating their yummy ONAGGI (sp?) sushi. (That's eel!) Although my fave are the California rolls. And hubby likes their spicy sushi.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Jimmer: We go for the all you can eat menu - see the link. It's freaking awesome. (My secret vice? Their triple-cheese dumplings. But let's keep that our secret. shhh.) ;) ;)

http://www.springrolls.ca/ayce_menu.php

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Jasper, for sure. Once I get it written I'll give you a heads-up on it. :-) Still time to drop off some more questions for Liza, folks. Meeting up with her tomorrow. :-)

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, May 17, 2013 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Mame loved the pictures! Can you ask if she will ever apply to be on BB US again since she is dual citizen? I think we were robbed of watching some good game play from Liza.