TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 02, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through May 02, 2013 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Talla was an interesting mix tonight. At times she seems so one dimensional but tonight she showed another side of her. And then of course back to the old Talla.

The awards show was a fun way of reminiscing that seemed pretty real. Better than the usual remembering thing which always appears so staged.

Pretty disappointing that they cut the feeds off but overall it has been a good season.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed tonights show and yes, I LOVED the Awards Show. I loved it so much I watched it twice. The final 4 really seemed to enjoy it too.

Jillian was so cocky in the DR about TAlla believing her. Then shortly after she changed her tune and was feeling guilty.

I think Jillian is playing for her and Emmett not for herself and if Emmett decides, I have a feeling he will take Gary instead of her and her mouth will drop open.

So first Talla will go. Then it will depend on who wins HOH; if it's Jillian, she will take Emmett. Emmett wins he takes GAry. If Gary wins, he takes Jillian. That's my guess.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Wedding is over, just waved goodbye to my daughter who is starting her drive across country to Fort St. John B.C., long way to go from New Glasgow Nova Scotia. Yes I am still crying, put my son on a plane 4 hrs ago he is going back to Calgary. Yes I cried then too.

Wedding was beautiful, she married her perfect match, I love him.

About BB, I really thought I would love watching BB knowing someone on the show, turns out that is not the case. I have a loyality to Jill, that colors my view of the others, I want her to win, It upsets me that because she is a woman she doesn't stand a chance, women that lie in the game are judged so harshly compared to men. I think she has played as good or better game than Emmett, he will win if they are final 2.

When you know someone or their family or have a connection to a person playing it doesn't make it better, sure it is a little exciting at first to say hey I know her, but it gets old. It is hard hearing nasty comments about someone you know and not being able to stick up for them. The lies you read on the boards are the hardest because you can't defend without giving out personal information.

All in all I hope I never know anyone again who is on a BB. It took a lot of fun out of it. For some silly reason I felt protective of her. I no longer view the houseguests as hamsters, they are real people with real feelings and even though they signed up for this, I don't think I will ever again comment on anything other than there game play, unless it is something positive.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Thank you LL for a view from the other side. I think both Emmett and Jill deserve to win, they have both worked hard and played hard on the competitions. Maybe the jury will surprise us and vote for game play in the end. It will be interesting to see if Emmett does take Gary to final 2 or Jill. One thing I was impressed about with BBCanada was the contestants didn't seem to get into the throwing competitions stuff, most of them really tried. I just loved the Canadian vibe to this BB and the fact they talked about stuff that we knew and weren't so focused on stars and being famous when they leave the house.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I also think either Emmett or Jillian deserve to win. I am pulling for Jillian. I found the board chatter pretty disgusting re:Emmett and Jillian. I ventured out to other boards since not much chatter was going on here, and boy oh boy. It makes me wonder why ANYONE would ever agree to go on a show like this. Things have changed in recent years with social media taking off. So many untruths and just nasty things were said about them both. I know this goes back to Maggie's season and her win, and what she faced when she came out of the house, but it really seems to have escalated. So sad to me.

Anyway, I absolutely enjoyed this BB! For so many reasons, the hamsters themselves, the extra things added like the tasks and the phone(which was under used I think), the penalties if they did something wrong. They have some room for improvement, but all in all Good Job! I miss the feeds today :-(

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Llkoolaid, many of us on here like Jill a lot and I pretty much said the same thing thing the other day about it being a shame she won't win for her good gameplay.

If Emmett takes Gary to the end (I still don't understand why they are keeping him over Andrew or Talla (production interference?) he will lose, so all the hard work Emmett/Jillian have done all season will be for naught.

I trust Jillian to take Emmett, but at this time I can't trust Emmett 100%.

PS: Why can't they realize the ONLY person either of them has a chance against is Talla?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think Gary loses if it is Emmett or Jillian. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Jillian did great at the comps but I think Jillian thought more about Emmett's game than her own game. Emmett is thinking more about his game than Jillian's game for sure. Jillian was a "neutral" to me. Emmett has the "killer instinct". Jillian does not. I would really like Jillian in real life but am not a big fan of her gameplay. Gary also has a "soft" side but I think he would do what is better for his game if he has the opportunity. It will be fun to see how it plays out.

March

10-02-2003

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
I think Jillian seems to be a very nice person and would be enjoyable to talk to outside the game but I agree with Hwest that she played more for Emmett's game than her own and that was more what would get me upset with her. I wanted her to play for herself.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I'm actually shocked that Emmett and Jillian are thinking about keeping Gary to F3- he's known for winning comps, Talla isn't. I don't think Emmett would backstab Jillian if he won the last HOH- it wouldn't look too good with the jury..

Unless he's banking on winning one part of HOH, Jillian winning another, and then throwing the last HOH part to Jillian so she has to make the last eviction and not him

...or his backup plan is to keep Gary because he thinks Gary will take him to F2 over Jillian and the jury will be biased against Gary because he got a 2nd chance...he doesn't trust Talla to do that.

The only person right now I think has no shot is Talla- even if she somehow made it to F2, I don't think the jury would vote for her. You can make good cases both for and against the other three, so it's pretty much up for grabs, which is good.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I think Jillian deserves to win it all, but sadly she has let Emmett play her. Emmett has let her do all his dirty work and will be the one who is rewarded in the end for his gameplay.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I agree with most of the above and especially chitchat. Jill did let Emmett run her game imo. I haven't ventured to any other board re BB, never do so I have no idea what has been said about them. They all seem fairly ordinary to me. I don't like how it appeared that Jill went along with Emmett all the time. Definitely if they go to the end together she will lose as she did do all the dirty work and we know the others will be bitter. I wish she had of woken up to that earlier, teamed up with someone else and ousted the nice eastern boy who I did not care for at all. Perhaps because I wanted a woman to win and they all just seemed to pair up and get sucked in by the guys.

I think maybe Emmett will show some loyalty and take Jill, he should be aware that he has all the guys in his pocket, unless Andrew went to the jury house and poisoned the pool. Then I think he could only beat Talla as they are all of the opinion she did nothing and is underserving.

I did love our Canadian version and all the extras, I hope they do it again. I don't tend to watch the US version as much, they all seem very jaded every year and I find I am quickly either bored or digusted by the lot of them. I hope they take a page from the Can. version and shake things up a bit. It wouldn't hurt to make it unpredictable and the punishments were a good addition.

LLkool - glad your daughter's special day was so wonderful. Mazel Tov

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I agree with those who think that Jillian is in for a rude awakening, and mean as this sounds, at least it will add drama. (I'd be happier if she had the cojones to turf Emmett but we KNOW that won't EVER happen.)

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, April 29, 2013 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Even Jillian's mother wrote in her letter that she should be playing her own game. This was an interesting season, but in retrospect it was wrong that they brought a player back who was not sequestered. It would be kind of ironic if Jillian wins, as she knew nothing about BB, so many of the others were fans. But, we all know from other reality shows, being a fan can mean nothing, so many other things can factor in.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 5:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I would be happy if either Jillian or Emmett won. I am pulling a bit more for Jillian but I know Emmett played an awesome social game.

Gary is fun but does not deserve to be there after being in jury house.

Talla did nothing in this game so they should take her to final 3 not Gary who has a great chance of winning final HOH.

March

10-02-2003

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
With the four that we are left with for me it has to be either Jillian or Emmett.

If Gary had been in sequester before going back into the house I wouldn't mind so much but the fact that he was in the jury house and able to gather information from the others there on who they were leaning towards voting for, etc made it totally unfair to me and don't want him to win for that reason.

Talla - sorry but screaming, talking all the time and over people does not make for a great social game. And this last pouting trip at the awards dinner because you didn't get to say your opinion - please!!!

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Will Emmett or Jillian or both of them, be Canada's answer to Janelle?

The one and only Janelle who won every kind of award except the final prize....

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
DAN'S THOUGHTS ON HOUSEGUESTS

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I've just read an interesting article about how teachers' activities
outside of school hours can have implications for whether or not
they are able to keep their jobs or even get jobs. It ends with:

"Never put in electronic form anything that you wouldn't want viewed by a million people, including your colleagues, students, and supervisors—and your mother."

I hope that no one on BB Canada has problems with this once they are
out of the house.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
oops! Forgot to mention that the article is at Joker's Updates.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Eh, I think it is normal for people who are attracted to each other to show affection. I'm just not that interested in watching it so I "turn the channel". Jillian will be fine.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
What have Jillian and Emmett done on TV that is so bad. Kissed? The horror!!!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, May 01, 2013 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It may not have been shown on the actual TV broadcast but I seem to recall that they have done a lot more than just kiss on the feeds.

Not that I think it should affect her job, but she should know better if she's an elementary school teacher

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I'm worried that Emmett may screw over Jillian if he gets to decide final two and take Gary......I sure hope he doesn't sink to that level.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, May 02, 2013 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see if either Emmett or Jillian takes the other to the final two. She seemed to really be realizing Emmett is thinking about his own game so she might start thinking of her own. She would win next to Gary for sure. Next to Emmett, I'm not too sure. Either way I am pretty sure that this will be an Emmett or Jillian 1st place win, the question really is who will be 2nd place?