TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 28, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 28, 2013 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There does seem to be some favoritism for Gary.

Does the info about Jemmett come from an inside source?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Isn't Jillian an elementary or kindergarten teacher? I've heard her say in the diary room that she's concerned about her rep and doesn't want to be too sleazy. While I think Emmett have run MOST of the bases, I don't think he's scored a home-run.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Neither do I Mame. I am sure there is lots of dry **mping going on no home runs for the milkman. IMO She is a sub teacher.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am surprised anyone agrees to go on BB. The social media these days is JUST BRUTAL. I have read so much about Emmett and Jillian that is just not true. And the way they can capture any picture in a split second of a slip. I am disgusted with what some do on social media.

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
I've just catched up with this week shows. So sad to have seen Andrew go! Is it me or Talla wears wayyyy to much makeup on Thursday shows? I think she is prettier with no or minimum makeup.
Now I'm rooting for Gary, I'm just tired of Jemmett. I must confess, if I was one of the jury I would probably be a bitter one, jealous of them ALWAYS winning everything, it's annoying and boring, lol!

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
The type of people who do and say nasty and mean things on social media obviously have nothing better to do then be mean and seem very jealous and IMO are sick. If they are SO disgusted by what they perceive to be going on then maybe they would turn it off

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
My comment was from various live feed recaps on other sites. No surprise as he has openly groped her breasts several times.

Jillian is a third grade substitute teacher.

March

10-02-2003

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
They are turning the feeds off tomorrow so you would think they would give this last full day but noooo they have been off for hours. Kind of a piss off.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They were down all day yesterday and all day today. Should have just taken them down on Thursday night. At least we would not feel cheated these last few days :-(

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Feeds came back before. Emmett won POV (again). It was a mental challenge about things that happened in the house. Shucks, it would have been fun if Gary or Talla won it. Sounds like it's adios Talla.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Why is Gary putting his makeup so late?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Chitchat....according to JOkers BB asked him to be one of his alter egos 'Zoe' in the DR. Then this morning Jillian asked him if BB asked him to do his makeup for the reward he got and what was it. He said yes and you have to wait to see!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Feeds will probably cut for good just before the POV/Eviciton bringing us to the final 3. Looks like an Emmett, Jillian and Gary F3 though to be played out on the season finale.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Of course a little over an hour left of feeds and they r hush hush. Booooo.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I don't get why they would not keep Talla. She has no chance of winning final HOH.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I hope Gary wins the last challenge and sends Emmett home.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Emmett calls himself heartless, because of having to evict Talla. Jillian says that even though she was HOH so much, she never felt happy and always felt stressed out and cranky because she feels guilty for getting out other people. She says she does have a heart and that's why it's so difficult for her to lie to people. Jillian wonders if they are the meanest or smartest people. Emmett thinks the latter.

Jillian now doing laundy. Emmett is laying down with eyes closed while Talla is rambling on (this girl never comes up for air).

Feeds cut for good with Talla still rambling.

March

10-02-2003

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
What is it about the BB houses (Canada and US) that once they enter they become the messest people ever. Are they all like this at home??
Clothes everywhere, towels everywhere. The bedrooms are always a mess - would drive me nuts.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So BB Cananda does not know how to tell time? Or they just like messing with us. Everytime the feeds go to Hush Hush I think ok this has to be it, and they come back LOL

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Feeds still on.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
See you all after tonight's episode.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
2:30 Feeds gone for good.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching the show?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I watched, everything we already knew, but the awards thing was fun, but NOT WORTH A WHOLE DAY WITHOUT FEEDS :-(

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, April 28, 2013 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I missed the first 20 minutes. Loved the awards. Talla went off again. She needs so much attention. Felt sad when I heard her personal story. Wished she had shown more of that side.