TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 27, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 27, 2013 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes the HOH can compete for POV.

They all seem to have nice families.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
yes wave

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Why are the feeds down now? It's not like anything is going on other then eating and chatting.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 3:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Yay for Jillian!!!!!

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
And of course wake up call and not even 5 mins later feeds down lol

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
At this point I am happy with any of the Final 4 winning except Talla.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow...I can't believe there is only 1 week left! Time sure has gone by quickly!

I was hoping Talla would go instead of Andrew but oh well. It will be interesting to see who wins POV to save themselves.

I enjoyed seeing Talla and Gary's family. It's funny but I didn't even know Talla had a twin! Her twin looks and acts older than her. I loved seeing Gary's family and how moved they were. Seem like nice people.

Jury House was ok, Peter still dilusional. He thinks JIlian is dumb, well PEter, she's not as dumb as you since you're not in the house anymore. (Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed watching the Peter and Alec show in the house but I also don't think Jillian is dumb.)

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It'll be interesting to see how this last week plays out- obviously Jillian's in the F3 for sure, but what are the strategies for the others? Do Gary and Talia realize that they have to get Emmett out now if they have the only vote? I'm suspecting Emmett will evict Gary if he has the vote...too much of a challenge threat in F3.

If Emmett does survive and Gary goes (assuming they follow the US F3 format)- Is Emmett devious enough to try and throw the last HOH enough to get Jillian to evict Talla? Or does he not want to take the risk that Talla wins HOH? Would he evict Jillian if he won HOH? Is Jillian in the spot where she's playing for 2nd regardless of who she'd be against? Is the jury going to vote more for someone to win or more for someone NOT to win? So many questions right now...and if Emmett evicts Talla for some reason, all bets are off..same thing if Gary evicts Talla. If Talla evicts Gary she deserves to go out in 3rd place...

Susan

07-06-2008

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Susan a private message Print Post    
Why does Peter have the hair band on his two fingers.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Wilson all good questions. I thing Jillian will want to get rid of Gary and Emmett will want to get rid of Talla. I would hope Gary and Talla would take each other if given the chance but it is hard to say what these 2 are thinking.

Susan - Peter has worn Liza's hair band since she was evicted from the house. It is a symbol of Peter's connection to Liza. Too bad Peter doesn't know that Liza admires Peter's intellect but was out on the town with Tom following her eviction. One more Peter delusion. Peter is just a "Pond" in Liza's "Chest" game. (LOL that HG's do not know the meaning of and/or cannot pronounce simple English words).

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
So Jill is going to put up Gary and Talla. If Gary wins POV, then Emmett will go up as replacement and I would assume that Gary will send him home.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I think so to bblover. From what I can gather from his diary sessions. I believe he will think that will give him cred in the jury house. I also believe that would be best for Jillian's game. That way her biggest threat will be out and she would have gotten no blood on her hands. I believe that would also be Gary's biggest mistake IMO. Hopefully if that happens Emmett will go to the jury house and tell everyone his part in everything, That way taking some of the blood off Jillian's hands.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Id love to see another disqualification for Emett in the POV, and then see him go home.

This is getting ridiculous with Jemmett controlling HoH for such a long streak.

Dumbest cast ever, leaving in a strong showmance to dominate the game and never even attempting to split them up.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
But it is not Emmett and Jillians fault that the cast is bad, that the rest of them can not win anything. They just keep winning because they can. I hope Emmett wins the POV and they both make it to final two. Then I want Jillian to beat him!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, let's see Liar VS Cheater... Well since lying is actually not prohibited in the game and of course cheating is cheating... my vote would go to Jillian.

At this point, and I cannot believe I am saying this... I'd rather Tala won over Jemmett. But can you imagine her discombobulated media interviews?! Ack!!!

Still hoping for a GARY win at this point. I don't care if he's got 9 lives in this game. I like him better than the other 3 by a wide mile.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche- "Like" (hee hee )

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I thought that I might just sit back and watch the end of the
game, however I really have to put in another few cents of
comments. I've found Talla to be such a very bad example for
young people. Her drunkenness shouldn't be celebrated or
glorified. She really needs help if, whenever she has access to
alcohol, she finds herself needing to drink until totally drunk.
That's a warning sign.

Here's hoping this doesn't come off as a lecture or sermonette
as that isn't my intention. I just think that things were allowed to
get out of hand and there should be in-house counsellors to help
house guests from repeated potentially damaging behaviour.

Talla is so needy that she will certainly require some sort of
counselling once she views herself and also once she sees how
others perceive her manic behaviour.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
How long are the feeds suppose to be down?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Wavewatcher, I think as long as Talla's mom and sister, etc., think she's doing fine and behaving normally, I don't know if she will realize how negatively she's portrayed herself. The negative comments may not really register with her. (Personally I'm not sure the elevator goes all the way to the top floor. Although a friend of mine finds her highly entertaining.)

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Talla is extremely needy and self centered. Very childish. From her first freak out on the first day about being lactose intolerant she had me scratching my head. Manic is the exact word I would use to describe her. Can sometimes be entertaining but I could not live with her for five minutes.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I don't care for Talla, but she's very entertaining especially when she drinks.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
She is kooky. That is the only word that leaps to mind every time I see her in the diary rooms, with the lovely Marsha, etc.

March

10-02-2003

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
Feeds still off. You would think they would leave them on since they plan on turning them off completely Sunday. Thought they must have been doing the nominations but they have been off too long for just that.

So now that Jillian has won HOH we all know she will be putting up Gary and Talla. God forbid she ever put up Emmett. Anywho, if Gary or Talla win POV she will have to put Emmett up as a replacement nom. If that happens Emmett could leave this week as I don't think anyone wants to be in a final 2 with Emmett (except for maybe Jillian) and if they get the shot they will vote him out. Guess Emmett didn't think about that when he wanted Andrew out because Andrew is the only one that would have kept him to final 3. Gary might be close with Emmett but he also knows what the jury is thinking and that they would vote for him so he would not keep him.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Friday, April 26, 2013 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I don't think anyone has commented that (allegedly) Jemmett has been having sex for weeks but the camera goes off of them.

March

10-02-2003

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
Well that is just eeeewwwww.

Gary is now allowed to eat cheese!!!!! WTH????
They have really been letting him off with a lot since he came back in. He is supposed to be on slop for the rest of his time in there and they allow him cheese and liquor. Any time anyone else was on slop they were not allowed these things.