TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 25, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 25, 2013 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Gary is back in the house.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
There will be an HOH on tonight's episode and so much going on this week. Bet we don't get any feeds. BBCA needs to improve on the feed situation. I enjoyed the season but no because of the "twists" - despite the twists.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Glad Gary is back from the hospital.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I'd be glad to hear how Gary managed to get glass in his eye
when he was washing a glass and it broke...and then....?

That whole scene was very sketchy.

Did the ambulance take a stop at Red Lobster or Olive Garden
on the way back?

Sorry but I am following Jody Arias trial and I don't believe
anyone right about now. (rolling my own eyes as I type that)

My thoughts are that no one in the BB house believes anyone
else. The are all just hoping to make the right moves right about now.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Even though they will all say, "It's just a game...", I do believe
that Emmett and Jillian will really feel low about betraying
Andrew's trust. They can say they are fine, Andrew can say it,
but I won't believe it.

That East Coast bond....

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
It's seemed a few minutes ago that they were wavering a little. Jillian really doesn't want to vote him out(Andrew). However they will likely send him home as he is a physical threat and the jury like him. IMO

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I just wish BBC would decide, feeds off or on. Grrrr they come on for 20 go out for 20 very annoying

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Agree about feeds. Too bad that this is so erratic. Not a good
thing if they ever decide to look for 'subscribers' in the future.

It would be really interesting to see Emmett have to be the
tie-breaker in the upcoming vote.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
http://www.dangheesling.com/bbcan-houseguests/
Link to Dan's impressions of each houseguest at his website. Interesting read. Feed cutoff was at a "cliffhanger" moment. Will Andrew survive?

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Lol Hwest it was definitely a cliffhanger. That is why I was annoyed.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
How much is production thinking about how a 'Gary win' will go
over with the viewers? Here's a HG who has been out of the House
twice after having been voted out by the stakeholders in the Game... the final HGs. If Gary wins, the whole premise of BB
will have been eroded. Even if Gary comes in 2nd many viewers
will be seeing it as a 'rigged' ending.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Ya know, I've been wondering the same thing Wavewatcher. But I think since he was a favorite in the beginning it would okay with the fans, now, not so much...

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
IMO he needs to go. If "we" the fans love him so much we can vote him as Canada's favourite. I do think after productions "interferences" if he did win you are right it may taint BB in Canada. People will think, why bother being invested, and participating in the online part of the game. So what if the only people left are, in some people's opinion, boring, they obviously did something right to still be there. BBUS gets a little dry at this point of the season and they (production) don't decide to F with the game.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Watching Talla is never boring lol.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting that Hwest, it was a great read

March

10-02-2003

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
Wow did Dan ever get that right.
I was waiting and w aiting when he was in there to see this hughe stragety talk between him and Andrew where Andrew was such a huge BB fan, thought he would just want to talk stragety with Dan but NO didn't see anything great go on. Andrew unfortunately is way way too comfortable with his alliance or should say his now former alliance since they will probably vote him out tonight. He even said on the feeds that if he wasn't so sure about Emmett and Jillian he would campaign to Gary. HUH???? Sheesh campaign anyway. Wish he would stay over Talla.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Chit, Talla is a riot. I never saw anyone cook chili like this.
COOKING WITH TALLA

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The feeds will apparently be down from sometime Sunday until after the show Wednesday because of the next eviction and I guess the start of the F3 HOH (this is based on the people who were in the audience for tonight's show)...When is the last show scheduled for, anyone know?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
The finale is next Thursday, May 2nd.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
woohoo feeds are back and Jillian is HOH hehehe ....LOVE IT!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She is awesome at competitions. Emmett sure picked the right person to get together with.

I can't believe they are ending the feeds that early. Too stupid for words.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Groan. Not Jemmett AGAIN. :-(

Tweety

04-14-2003

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
I just hope Jillian is smart enough to get rid of Emmett before he gets rid of her, but wouldn't bet money on it.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
can hoh compete for pov?

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Gary's family are lovely people. He is very lucky to have such
support. I really admire his Mother.

Talla's mother & sister really are enjoying watching her on the
show. They seem to be very supportive, too.