TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 24, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 24, 2013 users admin

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Jillian has already told Emmett that she will tell Andrew that she can't vote for him because Emmett is going to vote him out anyway and she will lose Talla. Emmett did the same thing with Peter last week, they discussed it today. She really wants Andrew to stay but it is Emmetts call, she tried. I think Andrew will believe her.

Jillian and Emmett discuss everything, she was hoh last week and she got her way, this week it is Emmetts and he gets his this week. They discussed how keeping Peter was better for Emmett but not Jill and since she was hoh she got her way, keeping Andrew is better for Jill than Emmett but he is hoh and gets his way. Little does he know that if Gary has his way Emmett does not get to final 3.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I just hope they wise up and send Talla home this week, but I am sure it will be Andrew going out the door. I was really hoping for Andrew in the final 2.

You think so, Bblover? I thought Jillian/Andrew had a Final 2 deal. Can she save him this week? I don't like that Talla was all mad that Gary was coming back but now seems to be working with him. She thinks she should win just because she asks Canada to let her win. Sheesh.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I think that Jillian is going to go along with Emmett's wishes like Llkoolaid mentioned, he went along with hers last week when he would have preferred to keep Peter, so I think Andrew is doomed. Talla just doesn't make sense, I mean how could anyone be around someone like that all the time ... I cannot imagine what it would be like being in the BB house with her for this long...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm with you completely re Talla, Bblover. It makes no sense at all.

I would like to see Andrew, Jill, Emmett in F3 as they seem to be good competitors and see who came out on top in the competitions. Does Jillian not see that Talla would most likely still vote for her even if she went this week?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Although I like Andrew for the most part, Emmett and Jillian should keep the weaker of the competitors. And the weakest competitor is clearly Talla.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Goodbye messages were not shown to Topaz or Peter either. I would have preferred them to not bring someone back either but it is done. I can't comment on the cheating on Gary's part as I didn't see any of the pov. But I liken the info he got to the Survivor jury, they all colour each others opinions. I don't see how anything he learned will help his game at all.

Congratulations and enjoy the family time Llkool!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I like Andrew as a person and find his dry sense of humour entertaining but boy he just can't let go of the fact Gary is back, along with many on this board. I mean I guess I can understand somewhat since if it wasn't for Gary's return AND him winning the POV, Andrew might make it further in the game but really his complaining isn't a good way to campaign for him to stay. imo. He's like a broken record.

Congrats to you Llkoolaid, sounds like a fun and celebratory week, enjoy!

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
It's pretty quiet here so I will take this opportunity to post my
idea of another twist...how about if the jury gets to pick to final
3 and then the winner is decided by a 3 part competition. Best of
3 wins BB! I have yet to dream up the actual 'competitions' but
I loved the one in US BB that had ropes twisted and crossing this
way, that way...

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
INteresting WAvewatcher....although I'm sure the person not picked would be like Andrew is now, that it is not fair. I'm trying to remember the comp you're referring to, was it that they had to follow their colour rope and untangle it?

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Can't remember details but recall that it was timed. And it was in
darkness rather than in broad daylight. Wish I had a better memory
about these things. It was much more sophisticated than the events
that have happened so far. Physically demanding.

anyway, this is just playful thinking while the boards are so
quiet.

March

10-02-2003

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
Jillian has already told Emmett that she will tell Andrew that she can't vote for him because Emmett is going to vote him out anyway and she will lose Talla. Emmett did the same thing with Peter last week, they discussed it today. She really wants Andrew to stay but it is Emmetts call, she tried. I think Andrew will believe her.
WHAT????? Is she crazy?? Why is her vote Emmett's call? Why should she do his dirty work, if he wants Andrew out make him do it. Force the tie and force Emmett to stand up, face Andrew with whom he made a final 3 deal and look him in the eye and vote him out. Jillian is nuts to to it for him. Don't really care what he did for her last week. and lose Talla???? Talla won't remember what she did by the time the jury votes so she need not worry.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Even though Talla is annoying she sure is more exciting than Gary, even when he's off slop. I can see Talla as the Canadian Snookie lol.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Canadian Snookie!!

As for Jillian, I think perhaps she is planning her wedding
to Emmett...

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Andrew thinks if he is convicted, it is Dan's fault.

Andrew hinting to Jillian maybe they get rid of Emmett next if Andrew does stay. Jillian doesn't want that and Andrew backs off and agrees he wants Gary out.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Can someone plot out how the double eviction will be played out...
if there is one...If Andrew goes, then new HOH , noms, eviction
again, then new HOH...is that right?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
@March:

I couldn't have said it better myself. I feel the same way: yet again, a woman is caving in to what the guy wants. Arggghhhh!!!

I hate showmances.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
When this is all over, Jillian is going to deny that she caved in
to Emmett in this game. She seems to perceive herself as doing
her own thing, making her own decisions. Emmett is totally in
control.

Emmett is afraid of Andrew so Andrew is toast. Jillian need not
discuss the issue with Emmett.

I am hoping for Talla to turn the game upside down. It really needs
some relief from the dominance of Emmett.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I really would love to see Talla shock everyone and pull out the veto win, but of course she'll keep Jillian and Emmett and get rid of Gary like Jillian would want her to do.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I would like to see what Talla would do if she won any competition. Andrew should be campaigning to Gary and Jillian if he wants to stay. We don't get a smaller table with BBCA. Maybe the end game will play out differently too.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Gary was in the kitchen washing dishes and a glass broke. Andrew and Talla ignored him while Emmett and Jillian ran to help him.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Gary nowhere to be seen. Gone for a while.

Maybe back to the jury house?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
He probably went to a Doctor or the emergency room.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just started watching tonights show and Gary's comment in the diary room to Emmett after nominations cracked me up:

Emmet I may be a cat with 9 lives but I didn't come back in this house to just chill by your door step, I came back for that 100,000 dollar glass of milk honey. Meow...then he pretends to lick his hand/paw

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I'm amazed how easy it is for Jillian to lie to Andrew. She sure is a good liar.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
When Gary screamed for help it was because glass got in his eye. He was taken to the hospital.

Talla burned an egg she was hard boiling. She doesn't know how to make garlic bread.