TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 22, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 22, 2013 users admin

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Doesn't matter how much time she spends doing anything.

According to Gary...Jillian is toast as far as jury votes go.

Will he tell Emmett that news or has he done so already?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It would be very bad strategy for Gary to tell Emmett that Jillian can't get jury votes.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
He already did and Emmett told Jillian.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Andrew is losing a lot of former fans over his attitude since Dan came in.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Why on earth would Gary tell Emmett that Jillian can't get votes. He should be telling him the exact opposite. It's like Gary is campaigning to Emmett to get Emmett to take Jillian to the end instead of him.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Gary, Talla and Jillian are all playing for second. I'm disappointed in Gary and Jillian, they both are so in love with Emmett that they can't think straight. Talla knows she's only playing for second so no suprise there.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing. How stupid of Gary. Way to reinforce E to take J. Did he not think they were going to compare notes?

Now E & A decide they are going to try and convince Gary not to use the veto.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sure, after all the crap he went through to win it, of course they are going to convince him NOT to save himself.

These people are seriously deluded.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
i like how they didnt count garys nap he had yesterday before Dan came in, so technically he didnt stay up for 24 hours. Plus BB kept buzzing him to wake up. He knew he would lose the veto if he failed. That should have been enough of an incentive to stay awake. IMO plus accessorizing the prison suit, whats that all about?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am still hoping that Andrew gets a Hail Mary pass this week and wins the whole enchilada. And while I don't think it's fair for Gary to win at this point, I'd prefer it to either <77> winning.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
My two favorites are Jillian and Andrew. Not such a big Emmett fan anymore. Talla is also starting to get on my nerves. I despise Gary.

In the jury house I like AJ and Topaz a bit. Can't stand Alec and Peter. I still think they are whiney bitter boys.

The most bitter person is me, I am a bitter fan. I hate that they brought Gary back, I hate that he won pov and then cheated by falling asleep and didn't get dq'd. I hate the special treatment he gets from BB and from fans.

Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie, he tells so many he can't keep them straight, yet Jillian is labelled the liar for breaking the deal with Topaz.

He breaks the rules consistantly with no punishments, Yet Emmett is called the Cheater.

He flits around like some darn sprinkle fairy, slips in and out of his various personalities yet Talla is the ditz.

He is contantly cranky and cussing out people but Andrew is called grumpy old bear.

He is an attention seeking fool who thinks he is going to get fame from this, honey the only thing you might get is a bit role on the Simpsons if they ever recast Side show Bob.

Yup call me bitter, can't stand him and bringing him back has totally ruined the show for me.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 6:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Sorry to hear you're not enjoying BB because of Gary Llkoolaid.

All I can say for all your quips against Gary and why so many like him is because he's unique, got personality but the most thing is he has heart.

As far as Gary breaking the rules he never broke rules during a competition which is where Emmett broke the rules on more than one occassion.

As far as GAry lying vs. Jillian lying the difference is he didn't say he would save someone then backdoor the same week. Jillian has done that more than once, not just with Topaz. (Which Emmett benefits from because he doesn't have blood on his hands.)

As far as Gary's 'persona's' go he is putting on a show for entertainment for moments of time; Talla is just annoying ALL the time. You don't see Gary's 'persona's' bothering most of the HG's. As a matter a fact, because of his costumes and makeup they're actually entertained by it as are the viewers, one being me.

AS far as Gary cussing people out and ANdrew's grumpy DR sessions; not passing either one of them.

Your comment:
He is an attention seeking fool who thinks he is going to get fame from this, honey the only thing you might get is a bit role on the Simpsons if they ever recast Side show Bob.

Actually, the "Side show Bob" is a good one, I can see where you would pick up that with his hair-doo. lol Although I honestly don't think Gary is trying to get fame as in an acting career or other shows, I believe this is actually who he is and he is flamboyant. I think now that he knows he is liked by some of Canada he enjoys the attention but I don't think he went into the game thinking he would get a spin off career from this show.

AT the moment, and this may change again in as soon as a minute, I am routing for the hg's in this order:

Gary (I doubt this will happen though.)
Andrew (He needs to adjust to BB twists a litte more quickly and let it go although I do understand his frustration over the past few weeks.)
Jillian
Emmett
Talla}

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I just hope they wise up and send Talla home this week, but I am sure it will be Andrew going out the door. I was really hoping for Andrew in the final 2.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I do not think it is fair that Gary was brought back this late in the game. He (or anyone) should not have been allowed to rejoin the game if they were not sequestered, Jury vote tampering much!!!!

As for him not staying wake the full 24 hours that is clearly breaking the rules. Everyone else has been called out when they break the rules. Gary deserves to be stripped of his POV.

If he wins it will be VERY unfair and it will taint the whole thing.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Sportsfan, I'm with you, and agree 100% with your post.

I like Gary and I think he does bring fun and interest to the house, but it just seems so wrong to bring someone back who has had access to the jury, and also had a break from the game.

For him to win POV, and for Andrew to be the one evicted because of it, just seems very unfair.

I can't stand Emmett, even though I have to admit that he played the game, because look where he is!

I'm still amazed that not one single houseguest has tried to get out Jill or Emmett. WHAT are they thinking???? When you leave a power couple in the house, this is what happens - here they are at the end. I think I'm most annoyed that those two seemed to have it so easy. Everything just seemed to fall into their laps, and they never had to be really worried about going home.

I like to see an underdog win, not a power couple who made out in the HOH room all season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Like him or not, Emmett has played a great game. He survived being an early target and he teamed up with an excellent showmance player in Jillian. He has worked a good strategy, won competitions and his partner has won competitions. It also helped that his competition was weak and for some reason didn't see him and Jillian as a threat. I didn't like him at all at first but at this point I would like to see either Emmett or Jillian win it. They've just been the best this season.

I also agree that BB has been pretty generous with Gary.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm also one who doesn't like Gary and have never really seen him have any 'game.' Granted, I didn't watch much when he was on...his voice grated on my nerves (I'm getting too old for these shows, lol) and the and Tasha together with their constant yipping and one day they liked one side; the next day another side. I could never figure out exactly what in the world their gameplan was.

With Gary now telling Emmett that Jillian can't win (sadly this is true with Alec in the jury house) he is asking to be voted out as soon as possible.

This POV feels so much like BB US riggage because Gary didn't really stay awake the amount of time he was supposed to. They brought him back way too late in the game. Really not fair to the others and what's with Dan coming in the house and giving advice? I see AG all over this show. Sad.

My hope is that if Jillian makes it to the F2, the jury members will vote for gameplay even though they've been bashing her. It's happened before.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I also have tired of Gary. I liked him in the beginning, but I also do not see much game play from him. He is very entitled for a 19 year old and very very immature to me.

I have enjoyed Jillian and Emmett from the beginning. They have both played a very good game. I do not see Jillian giving into everything Emmett wants. She has played her own game as well as played for the two of them. As has Emmett.

I enjoyed seeing into Emmett's game more when he talked to Dan.

I have also tired of Andrew. I am not the type of person who likes the passive-aggresive crap he spews all the time hidden as humor.

Talla, well what do you say. If she gets to the end and wins, she will have deserved it.

I am rooting for Jillian for the win as of now.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Out of all that are left, I like Andrew the best.

Something about his 'passive-aggressive' behavior appeals to me, especially with this crew of misfits!

Sadly, he'll probably be evicted this week, and the most annoying person in the house will still be there: Talla, who has done nothing but screech in my ear the entire time!

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
In a conversation, Emmett and Andrew made comment about
a double eviction coming up. Does this mean they are thinking
it might happen or have they been told it will happen?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think they are just thinking not many days left and 5 people, so they are assuming a DE coming up.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I would be happy with Emmett, Jillian or Andrew winning. If Talla(could do nothing in this game at all, she is beyond useless)or Gary(not fair that he was brought back) wins I will be po'd.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I would love to see Jillian and Emmett in final two. They seem to be the only ones who have been true to each other as a true partnership should be. I would love for Jillian to win but sadly bitter jury syndrome will be in play and Emmett would win. I am disappointed in Gary coming back although lots called it when they didn't show goodbye messages so it was very telling what the plan was by BB all along. IMO

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
OMG Triomom, I think you are right, he didn't get to see his goodbye messages, I think if Peter had stayed over LaLa last week, we would have seen Alec come back so they could have had the shield against the eastcoast. TV show versus game , production wins.

I was so happy with Canada's version of the game, but not so much anymore.

AJ got screwed on instant eviction, he should have been given a shot at pov.

Broadcasting Topaz's talk was unfair to her, they don't broadcast anyone else's conversations or when they talk to themselves.

Bringing Gary back wouldn't have been so bad if it had been earlier in the game and if he was in seclusion, having been able to talk to the other jury members gave him too much information.

Gary should have been stripped of his pov. He broke the rules.

I have absolutely no problem with how any of them play the game, they can lie, backstab, manipulate and use each other, they do what they have to do. Even Gary who I really don't like is just doing what he has to do to get further in the game. I think that anyone who tries to say they played an honest game is the biggest liar in the house.

I don't like production interference, but since it is a tv show first and a game second, I have no choice but to either watch it or not. I love the concept and I will continue to watch ( not gonna lie and say I am done with this ) BUT I don't have to like it. lol

So after that ramble, I think if Gary has the opportunity he will get rid of Emmett and take either of the girls to the end because he thinks he can beat them. If Emmett betrays Andrew I kind of hope this happens.

Everyone enjoy the show, I am going to miss a lot this week, my daughter is getting married on Saturday and my son is coming home, going to be "BusY".

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
The question I have is, is Jillian content to let Emmett win, and come in second place? I was reading somewhere on here, that when she was talking to Dan, she said she wanted Andrew to stay and Talla to go, but that Emmett would break the tie and get rid of Andrew anyway, so why bother.

Does she not see that she needs jury votes? I think if I were her and Gary, I would split the vote, forcing Emmett to have to break the tie, and he be responsible for whoever gets booted. I just don't understand why everyone is so beholden to Emmett. They all seem perfectly content to just go along with anything he wants.