TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 21, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 21, 2013 users admin

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
looks like its the "what will you do for the veto" game based on some leaked footage...I won't be shocked if Gary romps this, as he knows he's got to win it..

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Do we know who the noms are yet?

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Noms are Andrew and Gary.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I hope the POV doesnt take all night

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Talla will never win the What Would You Do comp, so Emmett and Jillian will escape another week it looks like.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Andrew will do what it takes. Gary freaked about slop, so not sure he won't go Diva and not go for it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mamapors and Mameblanche....I agree...Talla doesn't have it in her and Mambeb....ya if GAry couldn't handle slop I don't think he will do well at this one unless it's shave your head, he might do that.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow....I'm amazed....Gary is on slop and wearing a prison outfit. Looks like he won POV. Andrew has a mohawk. Dan is wearing his trademark red shirt and red/black shorts that he wore during all his other BB's. All this from Jokers.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Totally disappointing turn of events.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
This is too late for that competition.

Under 2 weeks left. So what if you have to be on slop the rest of the show?

They need to do it early, when there are 50+ days left.

Plus its totally biased towards Gary since he was in the Jury house for 2 weeks eating better than everyone else.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Anyone know how the POV winner was decided?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
It was probably the standard one they use in BBUS wave- they're shown a punishment or a reward worth various points, and a person has to buzz in first to claim the item and the points- most points wins (the leak from the feed during the comp setup had a sign saying "The Price of Veto").

Interesting thing on Gary's prison stuff- he can't sleep for 24 hours either..

Looks like Andrew's the target now that Gary is safe....and I'm not gonna be shocked if we have a final 3 of Gary/Talia/Jillian, which considering we had a ton of women go early on is amazing...

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I tuned in totally expecting the feeds to be down, but they're not, and Dan is in the hoose! Dan chatting with the HGs is highly entertaining!

More entertaining than it's been in a long time. I haven't really been watching since finding out Emmett won HOH. I find Emmett and Jillian to be flat out boring, but having Dan in the hoose creates a different dynamic.

Glad I turned on the feeds!

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 6:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Rosem...ya....Dan had them doing tasks last night according to Jokers. Some of them think Talla won some prizes last night.

Wilsonatmd...I'm not sure about your theory there may be a Gary, Talla, Jillian final 3. I still think there is room for Emmett and Andrew to win some comps.

When Jilian was talking to Dan one on one he managed to get out of her who she would like to keep this week, ANdrew.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I agree Miz.
I think Talla goes up as replacement and gets voted out.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
The impression I was getting last night (stayed up til 4!) is that Emmet and Gary are going to vote out Andrew.

Andrew was saying that he took every punishment, yet Gary won the POV anyway.

In Jillian's talk with Dan, she admitted that keeping Andrew would be best for her game, but she knows Emmet would break the tie and evict Andrew and that it wouldn't even matter how she votes. I was hoping that Jillian would finally see that Emmett is not in this to help her win the money. I didn't get to see the whole Jill/Emmett conversation after that, but it looked like Emmett was mad that Jill wanted to keep Andrew.

ETA - One of the things that Gary had to do to win the veto was to stay awake for 24hours. He said that he had to stay up until 7pm today, but on the feeds right now, he's sound asleep. I wonder what this means for the POV?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
They counted Gary's 24 hours from when he got up yesterday. BB came on and told him his 24 hours was up a bit ago.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Just found out that Gary did in fact complete the task.

Apparently they counted the 24 hours from the time he woke up that day, instead of 24 hours from when he agreed to do it.

So he gets credit for time he was already awake. That seems kinda shady to me, but whatever.

I feel like Andrew really got screwed by Gary coming back. But, BBCA regularly screws their contestants, much more than BBUS does!

Really hoping things flip, and Talla is evicted. That girl gets on my last nerve. Never shuts up, talks over everyone, and is just so shrill and screechy.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Couldn't agree with you more Rosem re: Talla. I've felt that way about her since week 3.

I don't think BBC is screwing the HG's any more than BB US has in some seasons. Besides, that's what BB is supposed to do and HG's have to roll with it and figure out a way around it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I enjoy that BB messes with them, but some stuff has been pretty brutal:

Topaz being broadcasted to the house without her knowledge (yeah, I know she didn't have to talk out loud, but I think she should have been warned)

Tom screwed when Canada voted to save Suzette. Not to mention Aneal unexpectedly screwed!

Andrew screwed by Gary coming back at Final 4. FINAL 4!!! Not only that, but Gary was in the JURY HOUSE with people who now may be voting for him! Too much outside interference, IMO.

Speaking of outside interference, as much as I'm enjoying Dan in the house, I feel like getting advice from an outside source allows contact with the outside world that is supposed to be forbidden in the BB game. I know they sometimes bring someone in on the US version, but I still don't like it!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Having the live feeds on the weekend is so unusual. Not a Dan fan but he did liven things up in the house. I think the twists and the way they were implemented crossed the line a few times making this first run of BBCA more of a spectacle than a game. Topaz's HOH and AJ eviction, Suzette save, Revive a HG at final five! Dan private talks with HG's about strategy! Letters from home with clues about who to trust in the game. I could go on. I am enjoying this first run but hope production refines the game next time around (if there is a next time around). Love when the HG's figure a way around a twist but some of the HG's had no where to go and no opportunity to help themselves.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Twists do add interest for the viewers, no doubt about it.

However, having someone come back from the jury house where
they gain knowledge about how people likely will be voting...is
quite an advantage for that person (Gary). I thought the returnee
might come back for a visit...not actually be in the running again
after having been voted out.

Dan's visit turned out to be quite a coaching session rather than a
'visit'.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't know if Jillian was speculating or if Dan lied to her, but she said something about Dan getting some kind of power.

One of the things she was guessing was that Dan could choose the replacement nominee. Really hoping that this is just speculation, because that would be too much.

Dan was in the DR for a while now, they were saying on the feed. Now the feed is down. I'm wondering if Dan is getting to do something in the game right now.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I agree some of BBC's messing with the HG's hasn't been done before but who's to say this might set up a new premise for other BB's? I don't know, I have enjoyed all the twists even though some of them didn't benefit the player I was routing for. Keeps it interesting.

Other than Dan slipping up about the Black Moose talking he really hasn't devulged any 'outside' information as far as I can tell but I wasn't up all night so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm going by what I read from the Live Feed posters on JOkers.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It's not that Dan is giving them outside information, its that he's a previous BB winner, and whoever gets to spend the most time discussing their game with him will gain a better outside perspective, instead of playing the game on their own, with their own thoughts and strategies.

It appears that Jillian has monopolized Dan's time the most. Smart on her part, but I wonder if she can do anything with it, since it really comes down to Emmett's decision.