TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Sun, April 21 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Sun, April 21 Episode users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Recapping last weeks happenings.....GAry brought back with only a 5% difference between him and Alec.

HOH challenge:

Talla in DR: I so need to win this, cause, well, guess who's back?

Gary in DR: I'm so honoured to be voted back in the house by Canada but I'm all alone and I need to win this HOH in order to stay in the house. Nobody wants me here.

Andrew in DR: I defnitely want to win this competition, like, with any other competition. I would have said going into this that I didn't want Lala to win but now that Gary is back it's him I don't want to win.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
HOH Comp continutes...

Talla having troubles already. Jillian watching Gary as she doesn't want him to win t all.

Gary in DR: At home I do reno's a lot, so I take things apart and look and put them back together. It's kinda like what I do, I start in my corners, and work out.

Emmett completes the puzzle and wins HOH. Jilian in DR is "so happy".

GAry in DR: Emmett won HOH and now lets see how our trust is. We had it before and i trust him still so it's worth a shot.

Andrew in DR: Gotta work my tail off and the POV, sorry Lala, you're next.

Andrew in griping in DR and in kitchen that BB brought Gary back in. He wants to smash something in the house. ANdrew got Gary out during his HOH so he feels like it was a waste. Jillian too doesn't like him back either.

Emmett in DR: I think about now I'm the only one in the house who thinks it's a good thing Gary back in the house, this gives me options. I'ts kind of appealing maybe going to the end with maybe A, Talla and maybe Gary as final 4. (WTH?!! What happened to Jillian???)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
GAry saying he's going to fight and is trying to get Emmett to commit to him. Emmett doesn't want to be seen talking game with Gary, Emmett will let him know when it's ok to meet.

SEe Emmett's HOH room? Andrew: Not really. lol

He gets lots of chocolate milk.

Emmett got a letter form a friend, Joe he didn't read it all, just about how he sees the way Jillian looks at home.

Emmett got a chess board, he then in DR says, I doubt Gary or Talla would know the difference between a Pawn and Pawn. (Oh you're so clever Emmett....NOT!)

Andrew in the swimming pool griping again about Gary being back to Talla. Saying in DR that Andrew put Gary up as a pawn and Gary got evicted so he better sleep with both eyes open.

Gary goes to HOH to visit with Emmett and Jillian. He's trying to work with them. Emmett in DR saying right now it's best Gary goes up on the block. Emmett tells Gary he's going up on the block. Gary tells them that Andrew is a favourite in the jury house, when he's not, only with AJ.

Gary and Emmett talking because Jillian went into the washroom and Gary starts telling Emmett he needs to get Jillian out. Emmett freaks, tells him not to talk about her like that when she's just in the other room. Emmett in DR saying he's keeping his options open. He say to Gary, "Christ man you're like a child. If I take you to the end it's so I can beat you, not because I like you more than her." Then GAry in the DR saying,"I'll take final 2, second place...." he looks around and says,"wait a second, I'm in the DR....I want to WIN!"

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
GAry in DR saying he's telling the HG's about how the jury house people feel but he's not telling the truth. Everyone in the jury house hates Jilliian because of all the lies and backstabbing she has done. I feel like I can win against Jillian. So I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure she stays in here.

Then Gary talking to Jillian about what Peter. Then Jillian in DR recalling how Peter said he would poison the jury.

GAry tells Jillian that everyone in the jury house is on Jillian and Andrew's side. Says to her that everyone was pissed she got them out but they respect that she got them out.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Andrew caught Emmett in that slip up about why Jillian
put him (A.) up last week...I hope this will open Andrew's
eyes. Some people are saying Andrew is losing fans because
of his 'attitude'...my thoughts are that he is just finally seeing
the light. He likely is doomed but he will leave the house
seeing things much more clearly. Not so good for Jillian and
Emmett.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Gary wakes up to the alarms and says it's strangely familiar. GAry says Talla and Andrew haven't accepted that he's there while Jillian and Emmet have.

Marsha the Moose (the white one) says,"Talla!" and she tries to leave but the door is locked and Marsha says,"Talla!" She says,"Who said that?" "Marsha the moose." Talla,"Am I seriously talking to a moose?!!" Marsha,"You're acting like you've never talked to a moose before. So I think it's time for us to show off the star that you are Talla so I'm giving you a secret mission...." Talla starts jumping up and down with excitement.

"Your mission is to host a talk show called "Talking with Talla" in the living room. Here are the rules you must start the show with a 2 minute monologue...." Talla says,"What's a monologue?" Marsha," hmm k...well just talk by yourself for a couple of minutes about whatever you want. Then interview each hg and learn something about them that you didn't already know. When you get that, you must respond with, I did not know that. Now you try it it Talla." Talla with a goofy facial expression,"I did not know that." followed by a smile. Marsha,"If you succeed you will earn a reward for the entire house, if you fail you have to tell all the hg's that you failed and lost the reward." TAlla loudly, "Alright MARSHA!" Marsha,"Shhhhhh Talla! It's a secret!! You can't tell anyone about me!" Talla," I won't ever, it's our secret."

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The attitude I was referring too was how Andrew acted about Dan coming in the house.

He did nothing but whine and complain, saying how they all got that far without any help from Dan and there was basically nothing Dan could tell them that they dont already know, etc etc.

Then when Dan tried to help him out by pointing out some issues with his "alliance" with Jemmett, Andrew didn't really want to hear it.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Talla heards all the HG's to the living room. She tells them she has been wanting a microphone and BB finally gave her. Andrew so not into it.

Talla: Ok everyone thank you for watching Talking with TAlla. Today's not about, well it is about me, but not always about me. Gary tell me everything or anything about being out, Gary Glitter mode, (can't keep up with her) tell me one thing that would shock me what would that be?

Gary: I had really amazing grades in high school and was offered a scholarship.

Talla: Shocked gasp....I did not know that!

Talla to Emmett: TEll me something that would shock me.... Emmett stares off into space....pan to Talla in DR saying: Milkman is the hardest guy to interview in my show.

Talla too Emmett: Where's the farthest you've been in Canada?

Emmett: I drove across it.

TAlla: Wheres your favourite place that you stopped at?

Emmett: Drumheller was fun, I got to see the Dinosaur Museum.

Talla: REally? There's a Dinosaur Museum in Drumheller?

Emmmett: Yes

Talla: Wow...I did not know that!

TAll in DR: I live in Alberta and I should really know that.

TAlla to Jillian: Hi Jill, how are you?

J: I'm good thanks how are you?

T: I'm so good, thank you for joining my show. Then she waves her arms aimlessly.

Jilian in DR says her interview went horribley.

Talla: Um ha ha...you graduated in teachign, do you have a major or minor?

Jillian: No so studied in sciences; biology and earth science

Talla; What is earth science?

Jillian: Earth Science is the study of the earth. (she says laughing)

TAlla: I did not know that! Wow! Andrew thank you for beign on the show, how are you doing?

Andrew: I'm absolutely miserable .

Talla: Um ok.... so Andrew you have a twin brother. What the longest you've been apart from him besides this?

Andrew: When I was 22 years old I went to GErmany for a couple of years and he went to Korea

Talla: But to travel you don't need a visa do you?

Jillian: Ya in some cases you do

Talla: I did not know that!

(ok that was really painful for me to transcribe....)

Andrew in DR: When Talla finally raps up her episode you get that sense of relief like after a rectal examination.

Talla goes and asks Marsha if she did it. Marsha says don't look for a second season. Marsha says she is successfull in her mission. They get booze. Reminds her not to tell them about Marsha.

FEstive night of "Talla-tinis"

Emmett in Dr: I didn't even touch my Tini because I am so damn bitter what we had to do to get it. I swear BB do not do that to us again. (Emmett is not my favourite but I agree with him on this.)

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Emmett is a downer and a jerk.

Are they so busy that they can't take an hour to go along with a stupid task to get some booze?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Emmett teaching Jillian how to play chess. He says chess is like bb house. Talla is a pawn, good for a vote. Jillian would be a bishop, the girl can pull out wins when she needs to, Gary is like the Queen (ha ha ha) this guy is versitile in everything big big threat. You always got to be watching out for him. I would position myself as the king as I'm the one who stands back and will be the only one standing at the end.

Emmett: Just as we're talking about pawns, Andrew comes in.

Andrew saying Talla is an idiot and doesn't know we 3 are together.

Emmett giving analagy of how Andrew may turn from a pawn to a queen at the end.

Andrew asks Emmett who he's putting up. Emmett tells him he wants to put him up. Andrew calls Emmett a prick. Andrew in DR saying he can't believe someone from his alliance is putting him up. Emmett regrets telling Andrew. Emmett back pedalling and sayign to Andrew tehy are final 3. Andrew says Gary doesn't know we are final 3. Emmett says and they won't know when I put you up tomorrow.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
This is right when Emmett slips up...

He came across as such a poor sport about Talla's talk show.
It appeared to take minutes and he acted as if it was days and days.
Moments like this show the real Emmett.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I hate to say this but I will anyway...Without Jillian there to help him
'blow off steam' so to speak, Emmett's head would have exploded
by now. Really.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Andrew enters HOH bathroom where Jillian is and says, "Did you seriously want to talk to me? " Jillian, "Mmm" (think she's brushing her teeth) Andrew, "I'm seriously pissed. We're in a 3 person alliance with those guys. I told you this, I'm a man of my word. I'm not Alec and I'm not Peter I'm not doing that shit."

Jillian in DR: If Emmett puts up Talla as a pawn and then Andrew wins POV and uses it on Talla then Emmett would have no choice but to put me up. Then turn against us and vote me out.

Jillian to Andrew: He does trust you though. Then she mimics Emmett and says, " you know you have to think one step ahead."

Andrew to Jillian: But it bothers me

Jillian: it bothered me too

Jillian in DR saying she is trying to reassure Andrew.

Andrew to Jilian: What if there's some magic twist, hey we forgot to tell you Gary's safe and therefore Andrew is automatically out. (wow...paranoia!)

Andrew in DR: Twists and turns with BB so we basically know nothing and we are not secure. I am not in with Talla and I don't want her to win any of the money and the floaters shouldn't win.

Andrew to Jillian re: Talla: I like her as a person a little bit but I can't stand her as a game player and I would not take her.

JIllian in DR: Says after Andrew leaves she needs to reflect a bit and she's feeling horrible. Maybe I'll put my butt on the line to gain Andrew's trust.

Jillian to Emmett: I'm stressed. Andrew is really hurt. He's sincere. He wants to take both of us to the final three.

Emmett: You want me to not put him up? it's a risk you will go up

Jillian: well no,

Emmett: Well think about it.

Emmett in DR: I'm letting her know i could put her up but it's a whole lot worse when yoou're up on the block.

Jillian: Well do you think it's smart?

Emmett: I think it's smart not to trust anyone, that's what I think.

Jillian in DR: I trust Emmett and you know what, if you think this is the best move, do it.

Emmett to Jillian: When I leave this game i don't want it to be because I did something stupid and let my guard down.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Nomination Ceremony:

Emmett: I have nominated you Gary and you Andrew for eviction. Andrew you're a huge competitor and you're a person who could stand in my way of winning this game. You're a huge threat. Gary you'r elike a cat in this game man, everyone else got one life, you get two. I'm putting you up again and see how long you last this time. This nomination ceremony is complete.

Well after this episode I'm not liking Emmett and Andrew very much. Now I may change my mind 2 days from now.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wavewatcher....I agree with what you said about Emmett blowing steam off with Jillian and if she wasn't there the entire game his game wouldn't be what it is since he would have blown up.

He's really not a patient person.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Ok all you chess players out there...How is Gary going to take
out Emmett and win it all? What does he have to do?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wavewatcher...I don't know how to play chess so can't help you with that one. Also, most people on this board are not Gary fans, there are only a few of us. Unfortunately I can only see Gary going further in the game if next week he either wins HOH or if he didn't, he wins POV to take himself off the block.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
POV winner next is the most powerful position to be in.

HoH of course is safe but the POV winner decides who goes home next week.

But the timing is off if the show ends a week from Thursday. There needs to be a double eviction or twist before then.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I was just kidding about calling all chess players....

Anyway, how can one liken the game to chess when BB
production manipulates the play so much. Not a good analogy.

It is like a combination of Survivor (How can we survive production)
and the Amazing Race (What obstacle will roll in the door) and
Canadian Idol (Who does Canada love).

Just taking a break from what I really should be doing (work) .... maybe
a few more minutes in the sun. Vit. D is good for you!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: