TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 20, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 20, 2013 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, April 19, 2013 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Allowing back a former jury member with detailed info on 3 other jury members from weeks of discussion is ridiculously unfair and game-breaking.

So now Jemmett have even more of an advantage since Gary is sharing info with them but not with Andrew or Talla.

Or of course Gary can use his position to his advanatage and feed them incorrect information.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, April 19, 2013 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I thought I would be happy with Gary back, but he seems to be with Emmett and Jillian, what a bummer.

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Friday, April 19, 2013 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
Marsha the Moose (in the DR corridor) just talked to Talla and gave her a mission. the mission is to host a talk show in the living room for one hour, interview each HG etc. Marsha explained the rules "you have to start with a 2 minutes monologue" Talla's said "what's a monologue"... ouch!

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Friday, April 19, 2013 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
same here ChitChat, Gary needed to win to make some drama in the house, he has no choice to team up with them right now.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, April 19, 2013 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Gary needs to cozy up to the winner. He and Andrew will be on the block. Nominations will stay the same (unless Gary or Andrew win the veto). Emmett finds Talla really annoying and he is looking at Gary as a better Goat that no one will vote for. Emmett wants Andrew out. Emmett can't play in the next HOH. If Gary survives and wins HOH we might see a real shift. If Andrew wins veto this week Talla is gone. If Talla wins veto this week and uses it Jillian would be on the block but I'm not sure Talla would make that move. If Jillian got voted out that would be amazing. But you can't count on Talla to win the Veto. Would love to see that happen though.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, April 19, 2013 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I see your point Hwest. I watched the show this morning and have a better perspective. I also watched the feeds and heard Gary telling Jillian that she was respected by the others in Jury which we all know is a lie. I now think that he's just telling Jillian and Emmett what they want to hear.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Friday, April 19, 2013 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Best case IMO Gary Andrew on block. Andrew wins veto takes himself off Talla goes up vote out Gary. Then the 4 will no longer be indebted to each other then a free for all week. Best/strongest survive

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Hi everyone, hope everyone is enjoying the game, I have been staying away from the boards. Just came on to say, I really dislike Peter and Alec, I wish they would just get over themselves and I hate how they are playing the jury.

Still loving Jillians game, I know she lied but she did what she had to do and got her enemies out, however it will cost her the game if she gets to final 2. I guess I just like players who are not afraid to get blood on their hands and who are willing to lie to people to get there, I hate whiney bitter juries. I am still smarting over Danielle losing because of that guy in Amy(cheese girl) season, who convinced the jury not to vote for Danielle and gave the game to that useless Lisa.

I just don't understand Peter being so bitter about Jillian, yet Emmett who was in their alliance being the one imo who really betrayed him.

One more thing, I hate that I have to see Garys face and hear his voice back in the house and I hope he gets the boot on Thursday.

Just re-read my post, I have used the word hate a lot, oh well, it is early in the morning and I am going back to bed.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Llkoolaid....thanks for the game, I'm playing it!

I remember that season with AMy you're talking about. Ya, I agree about the 'bitter jury' that season.

I'm glad Gary is back. Who's voice that has been getting on my nerves since way back is Talla.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 8:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I don't mind Gary being back, but I would like to see Andrew in final 2. If Gary gets final 2 he will win, because the jury is definitely a bitter jury. Alec and Topaz are definitely not going to vote for Jillian. Whoever makes it to final 2 and takes Jillian will win over her. Talla needs to go fast...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that Peter and Alex seem a little full of themselves. I'm a Jillian fan too. She has played the game and made things happen.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If you play the game outside the normal boundaries of the game (not honouring deals made when someone steps off an HoH comp for example) you've got to do it with more finesse than Jillian has done. There's no point getting to the end if people won't give you the win because of how you've played (actually there is, because there's money for second place ;)) and I think she blew it when she went back on that HOH deal with Topaz. Just a step too far over the line.

I don't think "bitter" is the right word for housemates who objected to that, it's more like she's just been judged.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I'm not aware of any 2nd prize in BB CA, although I'm hoping you are right. Also, when is the next BB UK (non-celebrity)? A pal wants to know.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, I forgot it is different rules... the main prize is significantly less than the US one too isn't it?

No date yet for BBUK, but it's usually July. They're starting to announce things so I expect we'll know within a few weeks.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
'k Thanks Kitt! Let me know... :-) It's 'only' 100,00 bucks. Plus the car, plus the shopping spree at The Brick. All tax free. :-) In the States, it's 500,00 but taxable, not sure how it works out in percentage of what they end up with moneywise.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Probably about 30% tax overall, depending on what other income they had during the year. More if they have to pay state taxes.

I like a lower prize, makes it feel more pure (whatever that means!).

Will let you know if/when I hear about BBUK!

Triomom

02-27-2013

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I don't see why Dan is such a big deal. I totally disliked his game play. I don't see how his strategy is any different then Jillian's from this year, and everyone is bashing her and worshipping him. Everyone is going on about how she lied. What difference is there from dans moves last year. IMO the only difference is she is winning stuff. BB is a lot like survivor. Outwit,outlast,outplay. Who is to say any one way is better. I have respect for someone who wins things to further themselves in the game. So what if you have to tell a falsehood to someone to get ahead in this game. That is what this game is about. . Sorry for the outburst just think its funny how people bash ppl for playing the game hard. This is just my humble opinion.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I never liked Dan. I do like Jillian though.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Talla is reading a letter they received saying a special guest who knows what they are going through is coming for a sleepover. Use them as you see fit. They think it is Janelle, Boogie or Will. Talla is freaking out (of course) and running around saying they have to clean. They don't know it is Dan G.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
There is a $20,000 prize for second place.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Has anyone broken an HoH you-jump deal before? (I mean the ones where two people who each could have won HoH agree to some deal in order for one to step off.) I can't remember.

The other lies in the game are all part of BB, but to me a broken HoH deal is kind of cheating as it's like affecting the outcome of a game. Particularly one broken so badly (all parts of the deal were broken).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Several times, the most infamous of which was the deal Jennifer made with Kaysar.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Dan entered the house and everyone introduces themselves. He claims only to have watched one episode (which is not true). He tells them he has the power to evict someone.....this was a joke. Talla teaching him puckball. Andrew is happy it is Dan.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ah yes, and didn't everyone hate Jennifer for it!

It wouldn't sit well with me, and I think it's unfair to call someone "bitter" for making a call on whether someone else should win given certain extreme aspects of their play. Everyone has their own limits (things like whether people will promise on someone's life and then break it, etc.) on what they consider fair, even if something is actually technically within the rules.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea Dan has been watching and tweeting about the show all along.

I cannot believe they are actually showing it all on the feeds. Maybe Dan said something about not cutting them off while he's there.

Though the POV is happening soon, so we will surely lose the feed then.