TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 19, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 19, 2013 users admin

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I like that Jillian didn't let Emmett sway her decision of getting rid of Peter. I didn't like Peter much from the beginning, but I have to say I dislike him even more now after his plea to Jillian. I can't believe he is such a narcissistic person. He really thinks he is so much better than everyone else and played the best game.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The voice that gave the rules was Trevor Boris, a canadian stand up comedian who is also a producer on BBCan.

Apparently a task/competition producer since he does the Moose and gives them the competition rules.
He's not the usual "BB Voice" that we hear. The only reason we heard the rules last night was to show how Emmett cheated and then lied about not being told the rules.

The Emmett video message, they seemed to be referring to Emmett having sex in the house and on TV/live feed being the issue they would talk about later.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Bblover...glad you are participating on here, wouldn't be the same without you.
Re: Emmett's dad's comment, I thought it was funny and good his dad is still going to educate his son even though he's an adult.

Chitchat: I too liked that Jillian didn't let Emmett sway her decision.

Flagg: Thanks for the info on the voice we heard on last nights show giving the rules. I wonder if Peter recognized his voice?

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
What did everyone think about Peter's near crying in the DR about never being accepted and looking for acceptance by winning BB?

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I think it was an act. Peter is there for the notoriety. He's an actor isn't he?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
If he wants respect and acceptance, first he needs to come up with something new instead of merely imitating Dan and Dr. Will

Tweety

04-14-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tweety a private message Print Post    
I wonder if the returning HG will get a vote in the eviction tonight? Has anyone seen anything on how it is supposed to work?

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I am dying to know how it is going to work...going to be a long night until the show comes on, must find something to do to keep myself busy...

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to tonight's episode. Peter is planning to be silent when he leaves and say something confusing. I hope Gary is there to throw some glitter on him as Gary walks in and Peter walks out. Lots of US BB players are tweeting about watching the show tonight. Maybe they will be making an appearance? Also another announcement will be made tonight. Possibly another twist.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I was watching a clip of Peter talking to Emmett. Peter is so bitter that Jillian wants him gone that he told Emmett he would make sure the jury votes for Emmett. Peter is taking it too personal. I hope that if Gary comes back in the house that he takes out Emmett.

March

10-02-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
I hope whoever comes back takes out Emmett.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Rachel, Dan and maybe Ian will be on tonight, though only via Skype as Slice is too cheap to actually fly anyone out (or actually pay them), according to Evel Dick.

Whoever returns, it will surely be after the vote or eviction.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Can't wait to watch!!

I for one am very very happy all of you are here, commenting and filling us all in on anything we did not or could not see. Thank you live feeders and transcribers!

I hear you BBlover, I don't tend to comment on the BBUS ones either.

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to see their face when Sparkle gets back in the house! I hope he gets HOH and shake things up.
I too enjoy this Canadian version, I can identify more with the house guests and their references but most of all they are on the same timezone.

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
The feeds are back, Emmett is reading a letter, not sure if he got HOH but he is there with Jillian.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Peeps are saying Emmett won HOH. If so, why is Andrew so down?

Are Jill/Emmett closer to Gary than Andrew or Talla?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Andrew/Talla seem to be on slop..don't know about Jill or Gary.

Andrew saying re Gary: "Get his a** on the block and get him out. it could be a double eviction."

Later he says to Talla, "One of us is going on the block."

It sounds like they don't quite understand why this happened. They did mention the others talking in the jury house possibly (only caught a bit of that)

Saying something about how Canada sees all of them in the house.

Peter kind of got the short end of the stick tonight since he wasn't available to be voted on.

Andrew said "Both of us are on slop" so maybe just the two of them? How is it decided who goes on slop?

Triomom, saw your post about how funny it would be if Gary went on slop after he was so happy to be able to eat what he wanted in the jury house. It would have been funny, especially if he just goes back on the block.

I'm not seeing this 'person coming back' as being a game changer. What am I missing?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jillian has no chance of winning this game no matter how many comps she wins. Talla/Alec are making sure of it in the jury house.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Cricket Talla and andrew are still Have Nots. the comp is tomorrow. LOL We will see If i get my wish of Gary being a Have Not HEHE

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ugh...Emmett won HOH?!! Nooooo Damn those two are untouchable. *sigh*

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Gary is doing a piss poor job of convincing Emmett of his loyalty to him and Jillian. Gary is going home next...

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Emmett's plan is to get Andrew out this week. He thinks Gary is a weaker competitor and can be beat easily in the final 2.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I thought Gary wouldn't be such a kiss azz to Emmett, but he is proving me wrong. What a disappointment...

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
You can't blame him. Emmett is HOH and Gary was put back to play. He told them that AJ will definitely vote for Talla to win. To come back with jury info is not fair though.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Friday, April 19, 2013 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I may be in the minority but I am glad Emmett won HOH.

I like Gary but I think it is unfair that he is back after not being sequestered alone. I want him to entertain us this week and then leave. Nothing else would be fair.