TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Thurs, April 18 Episode

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Thurs, April 18 Episode users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 18, 2013Bblover26225 04-18-13  7:30 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
Oy, Peter annoys me greatly, glad he is gone

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Hi Bblover....thanks for captioning....you're doing a great job. I am only now starting to watch the show. You're doing such a great job I won't recap it twice.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Wow Peter is such a loser. I am so glad he's gone.

I really don't get the crowd reaction.

It will be nice not to have to listen to his overly dramatic, over-acted DRs.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Arissa asking him about the "poem" he said on the exit. Peter says it is hard playing with idiots, he likes Emmett, he understands the game, and hopes that he wins, the other people are all useless. Arissa asks what one fatal flaw he made and Peter says obviously every move was wrong because he is sitting there. He hopes Emmett wins, Tallah doesn't know what game she is playing, Jillian doesn't have a clue what she is doing, Andrew has been lucky.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Yep, I definitely didn't like Peter once he was out of the house.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Miz, it is definitely a challenge, first time I have done this

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Peter always had that smug sense of superiority about him. And when he was evicted, such bitterness and hostility. They got rid of the right one tonight.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Flagg, I was thinking that BB might have actually given them the videos to watch ...

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Jury House - AJ says instant eviction was tough to deal with and was surprised that Topaz put him up but says he is lonely. Then Gary arrives, they hug, Gary says Alex is a MFer and blames Alex completely for his eviction, says Alex used Andrew to get rid of him. AJ glad to see Gary because now Gary can't win. Now that stress of game is gone they are having fun. Alec comes in, still wearing that only Will can judge me t-shirt, and Gary says he is surprised but happy to see Alex there. Alec feels jury house is huge disgrace and is embarrassed to be there. Alec has to dwell on how he has failed for the next three weeks. Alec going on about how Jillian liked three times by breaking three promises. He says he doesn't want Emmett or Jillian to win. Gary says he never woudl have put Emmett up. Topaz arrives and Gary was completely shocked. Topaz telling them that Peter didn't save her with the veto.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Topaz is 150% shocked that Peter didn't use the veto on her. Topaz thinks Peter will be out next. They are blaming Alec for all of them being out of the house. Alec thinks he needs to play under the radar until tempers cool.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
After commercial we will find out who is coming back.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Cable, I totally agree.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They are pretty much correct in blaming Alec for all of them being there. Maybe not so much Gary, but definitely the rest.

And Alec, of course, acts like even more of a scumbag in the jury house than he did in the BB house.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Jury members are all sequestered and have no idea what is about to happen. Welcoming back AJ, Gary Alec, and Topaz.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Yep Flagg, you are right.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
chatting with the jury and life in the house. Now asking Alec and Topaz if they are together. Alec says they have a Jury relationship and Topaz says they are defninitely friends. Then Gary says that he and Topaz are rooming together but she doesn't sleep int heir room.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Asking them who they think was just evicted, now told them one of them is going back in for second chance. Close vote, less than 5% between top two. Person returning is Gary!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Is Gary any good at comps?

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Now they are sending him in, telling him to get in and make it happen,

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
The four have just discovered that Gary is back, and Talla keeps asking if he is joking and he says no Canada voted him back in the house.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its bad enough they put somebody back in, but he had better not actually win it, or even get to the final.

Completely unfair, he has a huge advantage with almost half the jury.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Now having the HOH contest. Brick by Brick, magentic puzzle to build house, only one solution, coloured side must always face them. Double checked with Emmett to make sure he understands the rules, LOL

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Completely unfair, he has a huge advantage with almost half the jury.

Excellent point, Flagg...really unfair.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Haha Arisa made a point to ask Emmett if he understood the competition rules.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Dan will be joining the houseguests for a sleepover on Wednesday.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
At least when BBUS put people back, they were sequestered separately.

Obviously BBCan doesn't have the budget for that.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
IMO i think it would be funny if Gary is a have not this week as he made such a big deal about eating in the Jury house

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Loved the episode. Want to know who is HOH! Peter is so sour. No goodbye messages for Peter. Don't want to see Dan in the house at all.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Peter really looked like a fool.

I predict either Andrew or Gary will win HOH. I would be flabbergasted if Emmet could or even knows what a tangram is. It looks like it will be a toughie. He already looked flustered.

Not sure why it was an honour to play with Emmet, I don't think he knows the game at all. Topaz was the worthy one with that. She seemed to have everything pegged.

And Alec was still acting uber strange.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Emmet has won HOH.

Slurp!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
you are kidding me! I'll have to go eat an old shoe, never would I have thought he could figure that out.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching...had multiple interruptions tonight.

Flagg, I too liked it when Arisa asked Emmett if he understood the rules. LOL

Few thoughts....

I loved seeing Janelle, Hayden and forget the nerdy guys name from BB U.S.A. Janelle had it right when she said Peter hasn't done anything.

I thought Peter's 'silence' speech was lame and same with his cross legged quote then egging the audience on to give him a standing ovation. He didn't even admit he made a mistake voting out Topaz! He is so self centred he's convinced himself he did it because of Emmett. Peter is too full of himself.

When they showed the jury house and Topaz arrived I was stunned Alec was defending Peter not keeping Topaz!

I thought it was funny how Arisa was having troubles controling the jury members and audience on the stage. lol

Only problem with GAry talking to AJ and Alec he may gun for getting Jillian out. I'm all for getting out but I first want to see Emmett out, then her.

Well that was a fun episode. going to go to the live feed area and see if we know who won HOH tonight.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: