TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 18, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 18, 2013 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Assisted living support is basically a hands-on caregiver to the elderly and/or handicapped.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Thanks. What we call an aide or attendant. I didn't think she was a social worker.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I thought I heard Jillian say Talla was a social worker.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I don't think Jillian is the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Did Andrew not take himself down? If AJ comes back in the house those three better band together and oust Emmet and Jill if Emmet does not win. Even if Gary comes back.

March

10-02-2003

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
Hwest, I agree with you what you said about Andrew. Andrew for the win! Definitely the least annoying in the house and he can be quite funny. Hey, he deserves the $ just for putting up with Talla.

I agree. There are times when I figure the biggest reason Andrew banters with Talla so much is it's because it's the only way he can deal with her. He did say that they bicker like a couple that has been married for 40 years. :-)

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
Ahh nooo! they just cut the feeds when Peter was starting a talk with Talla to "open her eyes" about this game, how she has options etc. She looks clueless of what he was saying IMO.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
From this afternoon:

Andrew and Jillian are talking in the have not room about Emmett wanting to keep Peter. They both say that they're not going against Talla. Jillian says Talla is her only vote in the jury house. Andrew says he would rather play against Talla than Peter in upcoming competitions. Andrew brings up the final two deal that he and Jillian have. Jillian is scared that Andrew will take Talla to the final 2. Andrew promises that he will take Jillian to the final 2. He looked her in the eye and shook her hand.

Peter telling Jillian that Talla told him that she would take Jillian out because Jillian could beat her in Final 3 endurance. .Peter saying he would take them but Andrew/Talla would take each other to the end. He tells her that Talla said she would take Andrew to the end.(I think he is lying).

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
This was funny:
Talla commenting on Jill running: "If you run 12K, how do you get home after? Does someone pick you up?" Andrew points out that Jill could be running in a loop and end up where she started, or run 6K in one direction and then 6K back home. Talla never thought of that...

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Jillian and Talla are talking. Jillian is telling Talla what Peter said. They both agree that Peter is trying to put them against each other. Jillian says she wants Talla and one other guy, it doesn't matter, in the final 3. Talla says they have a pact.

Jillian now says they have to get rid of Peter because of all of his lies.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
More Tallaisms:

Talla thinks days get longer (in spring) only on the east coast.

Talla thinks America has 52 states.

Talla doesn't know Alaska is an American state.

Andrew confirms she's been living in Canada for 18 years now and she doesn't know any of the timezones or major cities.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Watching tonight's show, POV comp in progress.

At commercial break, BB voice said they were reviewing footage for a rule break,

Emmett gave Jillian some advice,is this another disqualification for Emmett the cheater?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Whoa Emmett DQ'ed, and he freaks out and throws a tantrum.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Andrew: "I'm not saying Emmett is a cheater, but he's been disqualified three times!"

And after the fact, Emmett somehow spins HIS cheating into Andrew not having his back.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
And now its yet another copied BBUK task, the "Freeze" task.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Emmet came off as very childish and bad sportish with that POV tonight! He and Jillian have had it pretty good and can't take any bumps in the BB road. I dont think Jillian has ever been on the block.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
OK Jillian its the game that making you into this scheming fibbing type person--lol.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
hi all....just got here....I haven't watched the show yet but will once my daughters bedtime routine is complete. Does anyone want me to transcribe tonight? Or should I just do tomorrow's when someone is coming back and eviction?

Hwest

07-01-2011

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Miz save it for tomorrow. Tonight was a good episode but I have a feeling tomorrow will be action packed! Peter was also a REALLY sore loser in the veto comp. Why does he think he is still in an alliance with Emmett and Jillian? Why does Andrew think Jillian will pick him over Emmett at F2?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ok...I will transcribe tomorrow's episode. I'm pretty wiped out anyway. Plus I would like to squeeze in watching Survivor if I can.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That would be great if you do tomorrow's, Miz!

Good episode tonight. I enjoyed the POV and the houseguests' "freeze" challenge. I wish they would do more of those type of challenges on the U.S. Big Brother. I think that the Canadian production is doing a good job of keeping them a bit off balance and keeping it interesting for the viewers.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Wow...Emmett was totally lying about cheating! Saying he didn't then saying she didn't copy him. I thought later Emmett was going to punch Andrew in the kitchen. Emmett deserved to be DQ'd. Did anyone notice the voice who gave them the challenge rules was the same voice as the Moose?

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
No I didnt notice the voice Miz! It sounded all ominous and official to me as BB voices do. Good catch.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I read last night on Jokers that the HG's were encouraging Talla to continue quitting smoking since she hasn't had one in 10 days. This would 'somewhat' explain her mood swings the past 10 weeks. I mean she was still pretty nutty before she quit smoking but it definitely has escalated the past week and a bit. lol

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
I laughed because Emmett and Jillian seemed to think because Jillian didn't follow his directions, that it wasn't a cheat, when Emmett clearly was cheating. Just because Jillian didn't listen doesn't mean he wasn't cheating. I am also surprised no one is commenting on what Emmett's father said in the video about speaking to him about his behaviour when he gets home. Also, Talla seemed shocked that Andrew actually used the Veto on himself and she had to go on the block, did she really think he wouldn't use it! I can't wait for tonight's show.

P.S. I can't believe that it has taken me this many years to get involved with commenting on BB, I have been watching since BB1 and lurking here, but I think the Canadian version is so comfortable with being able to relate to what they are talking about, restaurants, newspapers, etc., that I have felt more comfortable discussing things and my fellow posters are lots of fun. Thanks for that everyone!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I didnt hear what Emmet's father said as the videos seemed to go so fast thru each hg. I wonder what he wants to talk to him about...I can think of a few things I'd be saying to my son.
Every BB has someone who is so shocked that others are playing the game for themselves, so surprised to be put on the block, so dismayed that evryone isnt going to hand them the money! They always make me laugh.