TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 16, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2013: General Discussions: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through April 16, 2013 users admin

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Ugh Peter. Will be happy to see him go. On feeds we learned he was in another reality show. A few days ago I heard Peter say that he had an agent and didn't need acting lessons to be an actor. Peter had 2 clear chances to get rid of Andrew. 1. During the Topaz HOH and 2. He could have used his veto to take Topaz down from the block. Andrew would have been up and out because they controlled the votes. So happy that "The Shield" members suffer by screwing Topaz. Peter has played an Adam Poch game - too scared to make a move. Emmett "threatened" him. So what. At this point everyone is coming after you. He didn't even give his love Liza a pity vote because he didn't want to stand out. Pathetic game play. Not a mastermind. I saw a funny suggestion by another fan that Marsha Moose and Marsh Moose tape Peter a goodbye message. I would LOL.

March

10-02-2003

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
I do sort of feel sorry for Andrew and TAlla having to watch 10 minutes worth of Jillian and Emmett making out first thing each morning.

I agree. Saw a clip of them watching it and they were kind of grossed out, couldn't believe some of what they were watching.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I think the point of making Talla and Amdrew watch Jillian/Emmett slurpydurp is to drive in the obvious point that these 2 are a pair that won't turn on each other. In the US people would try to break up these pairs. I think production is trying to get someone, anyone to make a move against this couple. This punishment is equivalent to hitting Talla/Andrew on the head with a large frying pan.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
i believe the last word on who was going home last night was Peter. Jillian said we need to stick to our word of the final 4 with talla and andrew.

Thanks, Triomom and thanks for the convo info, Rslover. With Peter not winning this POV it's the right time to evict him.

Question: Someone on the jury will be coming back in the game. If Peter is evicted this coming Thursday, will he be part of the group getting a chance to come back?

Wouldn't it be funny if Talla wins aka Jordan? Many want to take her to F2 because she's supposedly acts like a ditz and has done nothing; however, she hasn't evicted anyone either.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Looks like Andrew got a visit from his brother.

March

10-02-2003

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send March a private message Print Post    
I think the point of making Talla and Amdrew watch Jillian/Emmett slurpydurp is to drive in the obvious point that these 2 are a pair that won't turn on each other. In the US people would try to break up these pairs. I think production is trying to get someone, anyone to make a move against this couple. This punishment is equivalent to hitting Talla/Andrew on the head with a large frying pan.

I know I can't understand that part, why no one in 50+ days have not tried to break this couple up as they have been together since day 1.
Yeah producation will not want these 2 as the final 2 because all they do all day is make out and who wants to watch that all day on the live feeds.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
It's hard to believe Andrew and Tally are so oblivous to Emmett and Jillian. I thought Andrew was smarter than that. Talla is the biggest butt kisser ever. I hope that they bring back Gary, at least he makes big moves and isn't afraid to rock the boat.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I hope Gary comes back too. I wish Andrew decided to align with Peter and Talla. The three of them could have at least tried to take out J & E.

Was Jillian recruited? One night Topaz was explaining all about Dan and previous shows. Jillian looked dumfounded. Topaz and Gary were true fans.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, April 14, 2013 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Some kind of task going on this weekend, earlier today Andrew's twin brother came into the house while the houseguests had to freeze and not move or speak.

Surprisingly they actually showed it on the live feed.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, April 15, 2013 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Talla continues to act like an incoherent brat. Her mood swings are scary. She is entertaining in very small doses but I could not live with her and I barely understand her when she babbles and carries on. She is letting Andrew do all the work making breakfast for the "Haves" while she whines and complains and carries on.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, April 15, 2013 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hwest: "incoherent brat" - I could not think of a better way to describe Talla!

I have to mute the feed when she's on for too long because I literally get a headache. I can't imagine what it's like to live with her, since you can't 'mute' her in the house.

Count me in as baffled that no one has even attempted to break up Jill and Emmett. Perhaps they are so scared that whoever is left will come after them with a vengeance for sending their cuddle-bunny away. Boo-freakin-Hoo!!

Everyone is after everyone at this point, you roll the dice, you take your chances. Either you risk one of them coming after you or you risk those two winning the game.

Very disappointed that Peter (the 'mastermind' Ha!)did not take HIS chance by saving Topaz and getting Andrew out. So sad, too bad, Peter, but you are not the player you think you are.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, April 15, 2013 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Apparently Peter made a speech at POV that is being talked about by Andrew, Emmett and Jillian. He referenced the "Chaos Theory" (why I don't know). He told Andrew he was a wimp for not using the veto on him. Seriously Peter? Andrew is sitting next to Peter on the block. Why would he take Peter down instead of himself? Peter calling someone else a wimp. Can you believe that? Peter hasn't done one bold thing.

BB Canada just tweeted the HG's won't be napping and sleeping much longer. Maybe we'll get some lively feeds.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I was routing for Peter but I have seen over the past 2 weeks he really doesn't know BB as well as he claims or he can't seperate his emotions from the logical. Not sure.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I am rooting for Andrew. If he goes... then it's a tossup for me between Peter and Gary. Gary is more entertaining (until he went rangy) and has a bigger heart. Peter is a cold fish who thinks way too highly of himself but gives great DR. Talla is extremely irritating and as useless as tits on a bull, and Emmet and Jillian... feh.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Miz, I liked Peter too until he really goofed up and didn't use his POV on Topaz, can't believe he let Emmett intimidate him to make that decision. That was a game losing decision for him. Also, Mame, I am with you completely. Talla really needs to go.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
It's amazing how well Jillian and Emmett are doing considering they haven't watched one full season of BB. Contrast that to the Shield who are supposed to be superfans of the game.

Bblover262

08-05-2005

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bblover262 a private message Print Post    
Wow, I didn't realize that Jillian and Emmett had not watched a full season of BB. Maybe that's why they didn't realize that a power couple normally become a big target for the other players. I wonder how they will react when they are put on the block together, which I assume Gary will do when he wins POV (again assuming it is Gary coming back in the house)

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
When will a player come back in the house?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The jury member is supposed to return during Thursday's show.

I hope its AJ

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
I think Jillian deserves to win. She's won the most competitions in the house.

I would not mind Emmett or Andrew either.

Talla is just annoying and her gameplay is atrocious. She can go anytime.

Cyclope

09-13-2005

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cyclope a private message Print Post    
I hope Andrew wins. he is playing a good game and he is funny on the feeds. Peter is a disappointment when you watch the feeds, he doesn't talk, he keeps it all for the DR! Talla doesn't deserved to win and Jimmett are just too entitled. Can't wait to have Gary back in the game, lol!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
No matter who comes back in the game I don't think they deserve to win (and I am a Gary fan!). At this point I'll go with Andrew for coming from bottom man to still in the house. He's not my perfect choice but I really don't like the entitlement of Jillian and Emmett. I also don't like how many times Emmett has been DQ'd for not following the rules in competitions. Talla is on another planet. She could surprise us at the end but I hope she doesn't!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
How is it that Talla is a social worker? She can't even finish a sentence. I can't even listen to her anymore.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Talla is making me lol. She's cheering and making up ryhmes. Andrew looks like he wants her to just shut up.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Assisted living support is a social worker in Canada?

Hwest, I agree with you what you said about Andrew. Andrew for the win! Definitely the least annoying in the house and he can be quite funny. Hey, he deserves the $ just for putting up with Talla.